Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

caliber noticed how she could guard against this forever, so, he upped it up. he stopped spinning, and started attacking. left, right, right, upwards, left, downwards, the blows seemed to come from everywhere. 'i will prove im strong' caliber thought, as he started to increase the speed, then somersaulted over her axe, ready to spin his sword vertically downwards, which would cut her back.

Tyra took the break from Caliber's spinning to step back, and take another defensive stance as he continued the onslaught.

She deflected every strike as best she could, even with his increasing speed, and watched as he leapt over her and brought his sword down.

Thinking fast, she crouched down and rolled away from the strike, using the momentum for a heavy swing toward his face.

Radiant finally reached the town pulling his four sword hilts out of his bag and manifested the golden magical blades from the hilts. He noticed Tyra was aiming for Caliber's face with a mighty swing of her axe. He quickly levitated his blades to the fighting pair locking their weapons with two swords on each weapon with Tyra's axe inches from Caliber's face and Caliber's sword inches away from her Back.

They stilled staring at the golden blades puzzled as to where the blades came from. "Are you two crazy! That was way to intense for a spar you almost killed each other!" he exclaimed keeping their weapons locked as he walked up to them.

"aw, man! buzz kill!" caliber complained, sheathing his sword, "it was just getting interesting!" when he said they almost killed each other, he said "no, man. i could tell when our weapons first hit each other. its gonna take more than that ta kill us!" calibers eyes narrowed, 'i wonder...what would have happened, should i have used the fire?' he thought, 'ah, never mind. it would have probably been the same.' he walked up to tyra, "that was a swell match, friend!" he declared.

Blizzard was happy, "Yay we're friends now! Time to get back to the tavern." He then caught up to Radiant, "Are you ok bro, you seem tired." Blizzard was worried about his new friend, "Let's get back to the tavern, I'll buy you some cider ok?" He then saw Caliber and Tyra fight, "Holy cow, hey Raid wanna take a seat and watch?" Blizzard then made an ice chair to sit in and watched the entire battle. "So Awesome! /)^3^(\"

Tyra froze as the golden blades appeared, freezing her in place. She glanced at them, then up at Radiant, who proceeded to give them a telling off, like a father would his foals.

Knowing that his magic could easily defeat her, she sheepishly sheathed her axe. "I apologise, I get carried away..."

She grinned to Caliber, nodding. "Indeed, we must do it again sometime."

(edited)

Radiant walked up to the two "trust me I love a good spar as much as the next pony, but you two were reaching a point where you were aiming for openings. One slip up and someone would of been cleaved in half," he said looking at Tyra "or shiska-bobbed" he stated looking at Caliber.

He levitated his four golden swords above him and dispelled the blades lowering them in his saddlebag. He looked back at the two "Once this mission is done you two are welcome to go back to rending each other to ribbons to your hearts content. For now let's try not to kill each other." He lectured feeling like he was back in canterlot training new recruits again.

Edited by Chip Circuit

Blizzard scoffed, "Ok 'Marine Raider' you don't gotta be so strict all the time, you gotta know how to let loose and have fun, like me!" He then skates and makes an ice loop-de-loop to show what fun is, "You get me? Want me to show you how to have fun?" Blizzard wanted Raid to feel like he could be silly AND serious so he offered to show him fun.

Radiant looked as blizzard as he begun joking around only serving to slightly annoy Radiant "Somepony has to try to keep everypony in line, as a captain of the royal guard and a personal guard of Celestia herself i will take that burden on myself. Don't bother trying to show me fun because it's not going to happen." He barked at Blizzard looking at the ground for a second and caught the sight of his scarf around his neck. 

Radiant looked back up looking confused "No he wouldn't want me to be like this, not with just random ponies." he murmured under his breath and turned around heading to the tavern "I'm sorry Blizzard you didn't deserve that, I'm going to get some cider and get my mind back in place." He said as he entered the tavern.

He walked up to the bartender and purchased a mug of cider. He promptly sat down at a table mulling over his actions.

Blizzard sat down with Radiant, "It's ok, as long as you're happy, you don't have to enjoy my kind of fun, maybe somehow, you find guarding and some other stuff fun. And if you don't, that's ok too, I just want you to be happy, you can't win a fight if you don't think positive you know?"

Radiant looked at Blizzard who had joined him at the table. While listening to Blizzard he looked at his cider "I guess I find fighting 'fun' but more of what keeps me going everyday is knowing that somehow I'm making a difference in the well being of equestria and other ponies that I meet. I live and fight to protect equestria as well as those who reside in equestria. That's all I've really known my whole life, so sorry if compared to you I seem like some strict stick in the mud." He said taking a large drink of his cider. 

(edited)

Blizzard was glad that his friend was ok, "It's alright, Equestria is full of different ponies, we're all different, and I like you for who you are. You're no stick-in-the-mud, you're awesome! You can fight, and you came after me when you knew I might need help, you're a true friend."  "I'm going to my room, unless you need me for help, or if I get hungry, I'll see you later." Blizzard extends his hoof out for another brohoof after which he was going to his room.

Edited by IceBlizzard

Radiant saw Blizzard's hoof extend out, Radiant rolled his eyes with a grin appearing on his face and he bumped his hoof against Blizzard's. "Really a pony like you is going to sit still in your room when it's still day out?" he asked puzzled.

(OOC i think probably only like two hours would of passed since we woke up, so yea ;))

"I'm tired for now, I need some quiet alone time to read. I'll be downstairs again later, either if I get bored or hungry, but if you need me, just call for me if you need my help." Blizzard was tired a bit and needed some quiet alone time but was ready to help his friends in a heartbeat if he was needed.

(edited)

caliber was thinking. 'how would i combat radiant's magic? im pretty sure i could keep up with those golden swords, but how would i get past his shield? meh, ill worry about that later.' he walked into the tavern, and got himself a cider. 'still, we need to find out what exactly we're supposed t be fighting here. how would we find it?'

Edited by Peytonjay

Tyra watched as Blizzard skated around, and Radiant began giving off at him. Obviously he was in a foul mood.

She followed the party into the tavern and looked to the two stallions at the table before ordering her own cider.

Once Blizzard had left, she took his place at the table with Radiant.

"You seem in a foul mood, friend," she spoke softly, possibly because it may be hers and Caliber's fault that he was upset, and bowed her head, "I apologise if I offended you in some way with my actions."

(edited)

And as Tyra apologise to Radiant,one stallion  dressed in red,same outfit like ponys in Chantry of Secrets where,enterted tavern.He pulled out paper from his bag that had symbol of the order and started to read loud "We are getting more and more refugees from north,and we cant keep up alone like this so anyone who want to volunteer and asist refugees should go to town square and report for duty!Anny donations are welcomed!" He than turned around and left the tavern,as he done this couple of ponys standed up and gone out,inkeeper tok some food from stack in back and runed out.

Edited by Primordus

Radiant looked at Tyra and looked back his cider "it's fine I didn't mean to get so cross. I've seen spars turn into bloody messes and I don't like when a friendly spar begins to draw blood. Luckily I've always stepped in between them before they kill each other." Radiant said as he let out a sigh.

"I am sorry I'm letting my past influence me with you all." He apologized as a pony came into the tavern addressing everypony. He spoke and left as abruptly as he entered.

"That pony was from the order, perhaps we should go to town square see if Tybalt is there?" Radiant suggested.

(edited)

Tyra nodded, taking a hearty gulp of cider.

"I understand, it is just normal for me to go all out, even in a spar," she explained, grinning awkwardly, "it would be dishonourable to my opponent if I held back."

She cocked her head as the strange stallion entered, made an address, and abruptly left.

"Aye, let's!" She grinned, hopping onto her hooves from the table, stretching her neck, "I have been waiting far too long!"

Edited by Unicorncob

(edited)

Radiant stood up chugging the last bit of his cider and let out a hearty sigh. He levitate 10 bits out of his saddle bag paying for their ciders.

He headed to the door and realized Blizzard was still inside reading somewhere "Blizzard outside in town square, let's go!" Radiant yelled out, louder then any pony would expect from him when he's generally a more quietly yet sternly spoken pony.

He continued out the door assuming blizzard heard him.

Edited by Chip Circuit

(edited)

caliber listened to the pony about some refugees, and donations. he went to the donation box, and started poking around his bag, and he brought up a golden apple, fire ruby, a generally big diamond, and around 50 bits. "here ya go!" he said as he dropped his loot into the box, "best of luck!" he went to the town square as to wait for the others.

Edited by Peytonjay

(edited)

As our three heroes got close to square,they could see a lot of ponys been there,triple the number from last night.
Tybalt was walking slow to out heroes "I hope you two told the other two about lest night incident." he sad as he got close " They just keep coming,in couple of hours we wont have inaf of place to put em,we will have to start sending them to Canterlot ..." .Tybalt pulled letter from his bag "This got to my this morning.It say our  'Swanier slaying mission' becomed rescuing mission.So pick up your things and meet my at north gates....And please bring Blizzard." As he finished this,he had put letter in his bag and start going to the north gates.

Edited by Primordus

Radiant nodded at Tybalt clearly upset over the massive amount of injured ponies. He realized his best bet is to try to stop what ever is doing this before more ponies are made victims. "Come on let's get moving, well need to make sure Blizzard is on his way as well." Radiant stated as he begun heading toward the tavern to check on Blizzard.

Tyra nodded to Tybalt, and began following Radiant back to the tavern.

"Hopefully this reading he is doing is not too important," she snarked, "with ponies' lives being at risk and everything."

She glanced up at the stallion. "He mentioned something about a rescue mission, does that mean we are going after unfortunate ponies to help them?"

A small grin crossed her face; it wasn't fighting giant monsters, but helping ponies in need made her feel just as good.

Radiant continued walking keeping his eyes forward "hopefully we are going to help those unfortunate enough to be pulled into this. What our primary focus should be is evacuating those that are a possible target for whatever is causing this." He said as they approached the tavern.