Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Radiant looked at the mare as he was catching his breath. "I'm fine just detonating my armor like that just takes a lot out of me." He stated As he looked at blizzard "he sure is a strange one"

Radiant took a step still feeling a little dizzy. He took in a deep breath and continued after the racing pony who was now a considerable distance ahead.

Edited by Chip Circuit

Blizzard had made it first to the town, "Haha! Yes! Go me, go me, go me! I won the race! Take that Caliber! Now where's our contact, Tybalt? Dude should be here." Blizzard was bored again, "*sigh* I might as well take a seat" Blizzard created an ice chair and sat down, bored, but patient.

How IB feels right now: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140418215042/mlp/images/0/0f/Applejack_looking_bored_EG2.png

Town BGM:

Edited by IceBlizzard

"yeah." caliber said, as he extinguished the flames on his sword, and sheathed it. "but he's loyal. so he's okay in my book." he began to make his way back to the town. "anyway, that was some fancy magic, radiant." he looked at him. "where'd ya learn that spell?" he continued walking, gesturing for the others to follow.

Radiant looked at Caliber thinking back when he first learned he could do that spell, he assumed caliber was talking referring to the explosion. "Well if you really must know, I accidentally learned I could do that when my mentor and I were trying to discover my unique spell. Whice involved me remembering back to a rather upsetting situation," he paused for a second looking at his scarf and back up at caliber "he pushed me to hard to remember this traumatic memory that I lost control and did essentially what I just did with my mentor taking the brunt of it. Sorry if I ranted not often I get asked about my abilities." he said continuing into town.

As he walked on the streets of the town he looked around, many of the locals seemed nervous seeing a small group of ponies walking through Town. Up ahead a tavern could be seen between the forked street ahead, Radiant made his way there and went inside.

Edited by Chip Circuit

Tyra walked alongside the two stallions, listening to Radiant's little story. She glanced up at him with a grin.

"I will not ask what you thought about," she began, "but what happened with your mentor was not your fault. Your abilities are none to be ashamed of!"

The trio entered the town, Tyra noting the locals' uneasiness. She must look like a kid sister in silly dress-up compared to the larger stallions.

"Ah, a tavern!" She grinned ahead, following Radiant through the door, "wonderful, a good fight should always be followed with a good drink!"

Radiant once inside the tavern responded to Tyra's comment "my mentor and I did blame him for it, he said he shouldn't of pushed so hard. It was rather funny though seeing my mentor, who I always looked up as one of the strongest guards, get launched into the air. He just brushed himself off and resumed my training." He said grinning. The grin quickly disappeared and he went off to find a table toward the back of the room.

Radiant sat down and pulled off his scarf about to set it back in his bag. As the scarf was half in his bag he looked at it and took it back out setting it on the table in front of him. He set his front legs on the table and set his head on his hooves looking at the scarf.

(edited)

As out heroes entered tavern everypony looked at them,not a single pony was looking other way.They couled hear "Its them.." , "Are those the ones?" ,our heroes known they were speaking about them.And as they joined Radiant  at table ,bartender got close to them "For the great Ice Destroyers greates apple cider in town.Its on the house."
And as the bartender brot cider evry pony in tavern yelled "For the great ice destroyers!!!" and they started to drink their drinks.The situation in tavern comed down a little bit and bartender tok this opportunity to say "Ther is great storm out side if you need rooms for tonight just ask,it will be on house too." And he turned back and walked away to his counter.

Edited by Primordus

As the mugs of cider were being set on the table Radiant took his scarf with his magic and wrapped it back around his neck.

The bartender quickly.walked away and Radiant let out a sigh standing up. He walked up to the counter where the bartender was watching him anxiously "thank you but it isn't necessary we just responded to an attack." Radiant said as he took out 20 bits out of his bag and set them on the counter walking back to the table to join the others.

Tyra looked and listened as the tavern patrons watched them walk inside, muttering to each other. A grin spread across her face; they must already have a reputation!

As the bartender declared they'd get a free drink for their deeds, the miniature mauler gave a toothy grin and grabbed a mug of cider.

"Many thanks," she laughed, raising her drink with the other patrons and taking a hearty swig, downing almost half of it, "'Twas a pleasure to help!"

(edited)

Blizzard was grateful, "Thanks! Mmm.. That's stuff's almost as good as Applejack's." Blizzard then felt a little worried about his home, he missed it, Pinkie's craziness, Applejack's farm, Rainbow Dash being awesome, Fluttershy's adorableness, Twilight's library, and his crush, Rarity. But he knew he had a mission and he wasn't backing down now!

Edited by IceBlizzard

Radiant took his mug and took a drink from it greatly enjoying the flavor of it. So much so that a smile made its way on his face. "mmm... this is good, Canterlot cider has got nothing on this." He said quickly gulping down the rest of his cider.

He let out a satisfied sigh and licked his lips To make sure he didn't miss a drop.

caliber sipped at his mug, then asked the bartender is he could make the next batch. "sure! knock yourself out!" the owner said, as he let caliber behind the counter. caliber took many different spices and herbs from the cupboard, and started mixing them, then added cider, with something from his pouch he called his 'secret ingredient' and made himself a cup. after taking a sip, he perked up, and said "oy! this cider will fill ya over the brim with energy! better performance!" he drained his cup, and started drinking another

Blizzard was interested in Caliber's creation, "Hey Caliber! Could I try some? Sounds like yours may taste better!" Blizzard loved to try new things, so it was no surprise that he was inclined to wanna try a new kind of apple cider. "Ooh and it tastes better cold! Trust me I know, want me to make it cold Caliber?" He said as he reached his hoof toward Caliber's cup.

"go ahead!" caliber said, as ice blizzard chilled his drink. he continued drinking, generally having a good time, but he couldnt help but feel something was off...meh, if something happens, he'll be with his friends. he downed another cup. "wow, you were right! it is better cold!"

Radiant looked over behind the counter where caliber and blizzard were making their selves at home. He looked over at Tyra "those two certainly make an odd pair don't they?" He jeered looking back at his empty mug. "Be right back"

Radiant stood up and went up to the counter to get another mug. He went up to the bartender "could I get another two mugs? House recipe is fine." The bartender nodded and set them on the bar. Radiant took out an extra 20 bits setting them on the counter. "There's some extra for whatever those two end up ingesting."

Radiant returned to his table setting the second mug in front of Tyra "figured you may need another here soon." He said and took a sip of his cider.

Tyra looked over to Caliber and Blizzard, and nodded to Radiant. "Indeed, and ponies call me strange."

She looked around the tavern, giving her friendly grin to anypony looking her direction. Hopefully that would ease any tension about her.

She began to wonder about what was next for the group. Destroying those ice creatures couldn't be the whole job.

Radiant returned with a pair of mugs, lowering one to Tyra's side of the table.

"Ahh, many thanks my friend," she grinned, and finished off her first mug before taking on the next, "so, what do you think is next for us?"

Radiant looked up pondering the possible encounters that may be waiting for them as he took another sip of his cider. "hmm... it's hard to say, all I can say for sure is I hope whatever else lies in wait is more challenging then those elementals. If that's all we have to deal with then I probably won't even need my weapons." He said taking another sip of his cider. 

Blizzard was laughing happily and then said, "So whaddya think is next from here? More ice enemies to punch in the face, a big enemy, or are we gonna find out who's behind all this?" Blizzard then scanned over everypony in the room, "It could even be somepony in this very room!" He said as he drank some cider.

caliber looked at him. "huh. hadnt thought about that." he scanned the room, "yeah. it could be somepony in this room." the thought un nerved him, and he touched his sword for comfort. "im gonna take a look-see around the town market, wanna come?" he said, as he started walking out, 'i need some more sword polish.' he thought, 'and ill see if theres any rumors about.'

Blizzard was ready, "I'm with ya! Hold on. Two to-go mugs please." He pays for the mugs of cider and runs up to Caliber, "I just had to get some more of that stuff, so gooood. Ok, where do we start looking bro?" Blizzard looked around the town for anything suspicious but couldn't tell who was good or not. "What's the plan Caliber? I'm following you." he said as he prepared to search.

Search BGM:

caliber looked at him. "well, i should think we should go get some supplies, and see if anyone there knows of any monsters around here." they walked over to the shop, caliber payed for his sword polish, and asked "hey, is there anything strange happening around here?" he looked around, "like, any monsters that have appeared of late?"

Tyra nodded, and took another hearty swig of cider, emptying the mug and slamming it down on the table with a loud burp.

"Aaah," she sighed happily, and then responded, "Perhaps there is a force behind these monsters? Or some more, stronger ones to fight?" A smirk crept on her face. "I hope it is so; I have been itching for a good battle for a long time!"

Radiant watched Blizzard and Caliber leave the tavern, he narrowed his eyes as the walked out the door "What are those two up," he muttered taking another sip of his cider. "i guess as long as they don't cause trouble for the civilians it'll be fine." 

@@Unicorncob

He looked back at Tyra "So who taught you how to fight? Did you learn through family or did you have a mentor?"

Blizzard kept a sharp eye out, "Nothing yet Caliber but I think we might find answers by asking around." But then he thought for a second and said, "Wait I'm thinking and we don't want anypony else to know what we're doing or why we're here, enemies could be anypony! What do we do Caliber? How do we get info without drawing attention to ourselves?" He said as he made a snowball for comfort.

"Aye," Tyra nodded, a wide grin on her face, "my father taught me how to fight, began training me when I was a filly."

She glanced back at her axe, beaming with pride. "This axe once belonged to him, before he entrusted me with it when I left my village for my travels. It has been in our family for generations!"