Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Tyra's confident smirk softened as she felt a rumbling beneath her hooves. She glanced down curiously to find the source of the anomaly, before Tybalt shoved her out of the way. She wasn't hurt, or even sore; just even more confused.

"Um, yes, I am well-" She began, until she halted and noticed the huge quake in the ground, "-oh, that is what that was."

From the hole our heroes could here strange humming sound on couple of moment and after it steam started erupting from crack it was black and in just couple of second made pure white snow,gray.It erupted for couple of second but it was inaf to make dark clound in sky.
Tybalt looked at this "Ok...this is relly strange...We should move on north ,as quick as we find that Svanir camp we can get out from this place." 

Alex looked around, confused.  She was just flying and she... fell?  No, that didn't seem right.  Her mind felt foggy as she heaved herself up and looked around.  She realized she hit her head too hard and couldn't see a thing. She sighed and knew she had to find a unicorn to help her.

Blizzard was grateful and excited, "Camping! Oh boy I love camping! Let's go! Anypony wanna race? Come on it'll be fun! What are ya scared you'll lose a race to me? Come on let's go! Friendly Competition! Friendly Competition!" Blizzard then skates off to find the camp, wondering if the slowpokes behind him will ever move. "Haha!"

Racing Challenge BGM:

Edited by IceBlizzard

caliber heard that challenge, and it sunk in for a half-second, before he dashed off in pursuit. "your slower than me, IB!" caliber said, as he was catching up, "im gonna win this ra-OOF!" caliber had tripped over a rock, and was now tumbling head over hoof. when he finally stopped, he saw ice was far ahead. "ow...sigh, well, ill never beat him now. unless..." he looked at the other band of ponies, and he went to the strongest-looking one. "you! tyra! could ya pick me up, and throw me thattaway?" he pointed to the village.

Radiant saw the two run off down the hill when caliber tripped over a rock. The pony looked upset that he was out of the race until he ran back to Tyra asking her to throw him. Radiant rolled his eyes and walked past the two heading down the hill. He kept scanning the area keeping an eye out for anymore enemies.

Tyra blinked up at Caliber, processing his strange request to throw him toward the town. All that would do was ensure he would get there first.

...unless he was racing that Blizzard? Yes, that must be it!

With a smirk, the puny powerhouse grabbed the stallion and lobbed him in Blizzard and the town's direction.

"Now it is even!" She laughed, watching the two ponies bolt toward the town. She trotted ahead to Radiant's side, recalling something he'd said when they met.

"You sounded quite familiar with my clan when we met," she began, raising an eyebrow in an accusing look, "I do not recall seeing your face in Trotstheim..."

Radiant glances at the mare for a second and goes back to scanning the area. "I've never been, but between us since I know those of you from trotstheim have a sense of honor so I can trust you to not spread this. I'm actually a member of the royal canterlot guard as well as a personal guard for Celestia herself. So being high ranked I have access to the palace library. I did find several books on the ponies of trotstheim, a few tomes on your clan. I have to say that I admire and respect your clan." He stated still looking around.

Tyra nodded, accepting the answer. Indeed, ancestors of her clan wrote books regarding their travels and what they had seen and done in the world. In fact, a story she'd read about one of her ancestors' journey to the Griffin Kingdom was what inspired her to start travelling.

She grinned up at the stallion, flexing a forearm. "Then you must know the defining traits of our blood, yes?"

Next to Radiant, she would probably come off to the locals as the royal guard's daughter in some silly dress-up.

Radiant looked at the mare "Hm... that is an interesting reason to start traveling, I respect your want to travel to adhere to your heritage..." He said stopping mid-sentence when she flexed and asked him a question. "Unfortunately the tomes I found did not mention much as to blood Traits, so no I am not aware oF it."

"Did you see me fight those beasts before?" Tyra smirked, her face practically oozing pride, "or when I threw that stallion toward the town?"

She stuck up her chin to nopony in particular, marching alongside Radiant. "We of the Shatterhoof Clan are known for our strength in battle!"

There was also the almost crippling vulnerability to magical effects, but he didn't need to know that...

Radiant saw how prideful the mare was feeling of her prowess almost reaching a point of boasting, he glanced his eyes away from her for a second and looked back at her "Well after seeing you fight and throw that pony I certainly can see the blood Traits of strength in your clan. I will say I'm not near that strong but my asset to a fight is in my defense. Usually I'm sent out on missions alone that are to dangerous for squads because my ability doesn't benefit others. I work well as a shield to speak, that is why I'm also called 'the unbreakable'." He stated.

caliber flew through the air. along the way, he passed up ice. he turned around in mid-air, and stuck out his tongue. "nya! told ya id win!" he said, as he continued to fly parallel to the ground. he turned again, to find he was nearly there. he unsheathed his sword, and stuck it in the ground to stop himself. then, he waited for ice blizzard. 'i told him id win' he thought

Blizzard was somewhat mad yet astounded, "Aw man, no fair cheater! But I guess you found an innovative way to race (by cheating) so I guess you deserve the win, this time..." He shook his hoof in friendly anger but quickly cooled off and looked around the village, "Wow, pretty cool, literally!" Then he turned around and said to Caliber, "Hey where are those other 2 slowponies?"

"'The Unbreakable', you say?" Tyra smirked, giving Radiant a challenging look, "perhaps, one day, I may see for myself if that name rings true, yes?"

A thought entered her head, and she looked up at the stallion, head tilted like a confused dog. "And you? What of your family line? Are they guards too?"

caliber grinned. "the're back there. taking their sweet time. anyways," caliber looked at ice. "that was kinda cool how you fight. no pun intended." he looked to where the other ponies are. then, he sat down, and started polishing his sword. "i mean, your a earth pony, right?"

Radiant looked at the mare showing a moment of weakness quickly returning to his serious self. He raised his brow, he often isn't asked about his family. "Maybe another time I'll share that with you, just not something I discuss often." He said smirking at the mare "if you want to set out my title you're welcome to swing at me with all your strength, it will also show you another reason why I'm not wearing my armor." He jeered at her finally casting his magic quickly veiling himself in golden magic.

Tyra felt a sliver of nervousness flow through her body at the sight of Radiant's magical golden armour. Magic was one thing she was physically not built to fight, but she wanted nopony to know it. So she kept a poker face at the stallion's display.

"Perhaps when we are not so busy, yes?" She answered, straight and unwavering, "First we should get this job done."

He looked at the mare with a questionable look curious since it only takes a second to swing a weapon "It's no problem you won't hurt me, if anything it'll hurt you because my fellow guards tell me it's like hitting a steady shield." He said gesturing his head to tempt the mare to.swing her axe.

Tyra cocked an eyebrow at Radiant's words, and snorted at his little gesture. He was challenging her, she knew he was.

And she never backed down from a challenge. Not even from a magic user.

"So you think I cannot hurt you?" She smirked, rather deviously, as she grabbed her axe off her back and clutched it tight between her teeth, "Well, allow me to prove you wrong!"

With a grunt, she gave the axe a mighty swing, aiming right for the armour's side.

Radiant watched the blade coming down toward his side and realized she really wasn't holding back at all. Just in case he used a little more magic to strengthen the magical armor. He grinned as the axe came down on his side and it bounced back of the magical armor as if the mare had hit a rock. Radiant stood there unbudged grinning confidentially as he let his armor disperse looking at Tyra "see I don't have that name for nothing. It's hard to break and if I fully overcharge the spell it's impossible to break. Only drawback is when I overcharge I can't move and exhaust faster." He admitted continuing down the trail.

Edited by Chip Circuit

@

Blizzard replied as he sat down on an ice chair and made another chair that rose beneath Caliber so he could sit on it, "Exactly! I'm a Cryokinetic earth pony. I got my powers from an accident with a crystal as a colt and I mastered the power of freezing for fighting and that's why I'm here." Blizzard then put his hoof over his eyes and squinted, "Where are they???? So booooring!" Blizzard was getting impatient kind of like how he knew Rainbow Dash, but he couldn't help it, because he knew Radiant and Tyra were behind and needed to catch up.

"really?" caliber asked, he had perked up when he heard about a crystal pendant, one that granted ice powers to one who came in contact in it. "a crystal pendant that grants powers? i could have sworn ive heard something about that, before..." he continued polishing his sword. when it was done, he made it catch fire. "you know, i think you should show me just how good you are with that." caliber said, before walking about five yards away, and raising his sword. "try ta hit me with an ice projectile. i need some good training." he grinned. 'ill see just how good he is.' caliber thought

Edited by Peytonjay

Blizzard made knuckle-cracking motions with his hooves, "Ok how...about...this?! Ice Grenade go!" He said as he threw a grenade shaped ice projectile and then, "And freezerang!" As he threw a boomerang shaped ice projectile. "Let's see what you can do! Now, even though I do use ice attacks, I can fight with my bare hooves as good as the next pony, in fact, most of the time, I do use my hooves to fight close up, with a few ice tricks here and there within my fighting combos."

Friendly Fight BGM: 

caliber smiled. as the ice grenade came close, he jumped straight up into the air, and shifted to the side, as the ice boomerang whizzled past him. the grenade boomed underneath him, but he didnt care. he heard the boomerang coming around, and he spun vertically extremely fast, with his sword out in front of him, cutting the boomerang straight down the middle. the halfs stuck in the ground beside ice blizzard. caliber landed on the ground, "really? lets see if thats true!" he sheathed his sword, and dashed towards ice, aiming a spin kick at his head.

(that song pumped me up! :angry: )

Edited by Peytonjay