Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Tyra joins Radiant in inspecting the portal, cocking her own head to the side. Considering this portal was obviously a work of magic, a nervousness welled up inside her.

"Truth be told, I am not the best at handling magical transportation," she admitted, but a quick look back toward her new companions steeled her resolve, and her confident face returned, "however, such a thing will not keep me from my duty!"

She backed away from the portal and lowered down, as if preparing to pounce.

"FOR TROTSTHEIM!" She bellowed, letting out a battle cry as she made a mad dash for the portal and leapt inside.

caliber listened to the explanation, and walked through the portal with no hesitation. he re-appeared with a small town in sight. he looked around to see tyra and radient had made it, too. "so far, so good." he said he looked at tyra. "i believe i didnt get to introduce myself, i am Caliber, the Wanderer." he said proudly.

Blizzard was kinda scared for a bit so he wrote his objectives down, gathered himself and entered the portal, "Wait a minute. Ice demon? I think I read about something like that once in a book before, but I can't remember. Hmmm... Hopefully I'll know how to combat this fool if he is summoned, but for now it's time to go." he thought to himself before going through the portal. "Ah ow...I hate magic travel, I'd rather skate from place to place!" he said as he was travelling through said portal. He made it out the other side and could see that he was falling behind, "Hold on there ponies!" He said as he caught up to his allies. He then turned to the mare and said, "...*huff* *huff* Hi I'm *huff* Ice Blizzard, but you can call me Blizz."

(edited)

"Glad you have decided to join us Blizzard." Tybalt sad as he lead our group of heroes near Hoelbrak."Onces you are not on duty you should go to Dead End bar here.It have some of best apple cider in Equestria."Tybalt pulled map from his bag and sad to him self "Ok.....let see....if we are here.....and they are ther....",he than have put map back in bag and turned to ur heroes "If we go north till sunset we can finish this."He than turned back and start walking forward "You know your litle warband(team)is starting good did you think about naming yourself?"

Edited by Primordus

Tyra didn't take the portal transportation too well; upon arriving she indeed staggered a bit on her hooves and felt a sickness in her stomach.

She did see somepony addressing her in her tiny window of deliriousness. "I-I am Shatter Tyra, of the Clan North of the Shatter-"

She swallowed some air and shook her head, getting her wits about her.

"I am Tyra Shatterhoof," she restarted, grinning with a hoof to her heart as if nothing happened, "of the Shatterhoof Clan in the Frozen North!"

Radiant looked back at Tyra while following Tybalt, noticing the mare was still looking a tad woozy. "If you need help feel free to ask, that is what I dedicated my life to. To protect and assist any pony who could use my help." He said returning his gaze forward to Tybalt.

"We're just here to do a quick mission for your 'order'. We don't need to name something that isn't going to stick together afterwards." He stated as he still scanned the town.

(edited)

"I wouldn't be so sure in that Radiant." Tybalt started "You should see Destiny's edge warband.....They where just like you,maybi little more arrogant,ha.They thinked like you one job and they are done.But onces they felled adrenaline in them they coulden't go back to normal life.You should hear there legend about Kralkatorrik." Tybalt lowered his look on ground "But.Sigh...they no longer travel together.." Tybalt quick raised his head up "Point is once your in order you will hard get out of it.Don't take this the worng way order will let you go if you whant....But They will always find you.."

Edited by Primordus

Radiant glared at Tybalt "Well according to Eir you all know who I work for already, I'm just here on her request. So my responsibilities already have that level of excitement and danger already. If the order be in need of my help again to protect Equestria that's fine by me, but they'd have to convince her to send me on the job." He stated keeping his eyes fixated on him.

(edited)

Tybalt laught "Did anny one ever told you that you are funy guy Radiant?Of cours we know for who you work." Tybalt turned his head and wached him "If you thinked Discored was bad you shouled hear about Mordremoth the plant dragon or maybie about Jormags lest rising.Or many more,but you know whay you didnt hear about them?!DO YOU SMART GUY?" Tybalt stoped "Its because Order have taken em out before word about tham got out,many warband died protecting Equestria so you can live here!" Tybalt looked at his burned hoof "Sorry about that friend...it...got litle personal ther..." Tybalt looked in front of him and looked at sky "Lets contineu i think storm may come soon and you dont whant to be here whan it does..."

Edited by Primordus

Blizzard hated fighting verbally, "Calm down everypony, save your energy when you really need it, like when we kick some bad guy flank! So, Tybalt, where do we go from here? If there's a storm coming, I sure as hay don't wanna be in it!" Blizzard didn't like his allies combativeness, but he didn't wanna be out in a storm, so he prepared to skate as fast as he could to the nearest tree.

"Many thanks, friend," Tyra nodded to Radiant, grinning widely, "and likewise to you!"

As the two ponies argued, she obliviously took in her surroundings. Somewhere in the countryside, near a small town. She wondered what exactly she was here to do, and with this band of fighters.

This...rather eccentric band of fighters.

After Blizzard spoke up, the miniature mauler smirked toward him. "Speak for yourself, comrade; I for one cannot wait for a challenge to rear its ugly head!"

caliber really didnt know where to go, so he just started walking towards the town. "come along, now." he said, "unless they want to continue fighting, then let them fight it out." he kept walking. "i just wanna do this mission, first." he had no idea what to expect, and he touched his sword for comfort

Edited by Peytonjay

@,  OOC: Hoof! Ponies don't have hands!

Blizzard facehoofed, "Ugh! We gotta work as a team guys! Oh forget it. You guys will eventually work together, it's inevitable." He then ran up to Caliber the only pony IB could trust so far as a friend, "Ok dude, you and me, let's take the lead and see what's going on up ahead. Ya with me?" He said as was about to start scout-skating.

(edited)

Tybalt started "We sholed go north,and if im right this shold be over til tomorow,and snow storm will be here tomorow here,so we shold be fine."

As they maked litle distance from town Tybalt sad soft "stop.See there thos are ice elementals"he point in front on 4 creatures "they aren't too smart but can give you some trouble if you dont take em out quick...but ther is litle problem its 5 of us and onli 4 of em." Tybalt laugh "Lets see how you fight initiats,il wait you here and take em out from far if you fall in trouble."

Edited by Primordus

Tyra marched with the party toward the town, a passionate fire in her chest. She couldn't wait to get into the action.

Tybalt halted the group and alerted them to the ice creatures ahead. Being a native to the Frozen North, Tyra was no stranger to such opponents.

She stood ahead of the others and readied her axe, reaching over her shoulder and grabbing the hilt firm between her teeth.

"I am no stranger to ice creatures, I shall deal with them swiftly!" She attempted to say, but her full mouth made her boast come out rather lisped and muffled.

She yelled another rallying cry before charging toward the elementals, head turned to strike the closest one to her.

Blizzard knew he could handle this, "Bring it on! I'm ice too, we're equally matched!" He starts by throwing a few punches and breaking them apart, and then he skates behind them and surprises them. "Haha! Take this and that!"  He noticed one trying to run, "No you don't!" He throws his freezerang and it captures the ice creature and brings it back to him, "Shattering Kick!" And broke the last one. "It's over! Who's next?"

Combat BGM:

Edited by IceBlizzard

(@,that was a typo! meant to say sword! :wacko: )

caliber looked at him. then an ice monster jumped at him. in the second it took it to get close to caliber, he had unsheathed his sword, and sliced the threat right down the middle. "come on, guys. we gotta go to the big monsters."

Tyra effortlessly sliced through every creature in her path, grunting with each swing of her mighty axe. Slicing them down the middle, dismembering them, decapitating them, whatever it took to finish the foul beasts off.

It was possible that the other ponies in the group had not expected such power from the vertically-challenged viking, but she was certainly able to keep up with the other fighters quite easily.

And it helped that going through these ice creatures reminded her of her combat training as a filly, back in the blistering cold wilderness of the Frozen North.

(edited)

Tybalt yelled from back "Blizzard dont be so agresive live something to others.ha"he started to walk close to our heroes "Tyra you are good just litle too loud if they where smarter they could move from way,but nice axe swing,others you where good too".On one ground started to break under our heroes."MOVE!!" Tybalt yelled as he jump out of crack way.

Edited by Primordus

@

Blizzard was frank, "Woah slow down fifty-Cal, we don't wanna get screwed over when we're not even..." *looks at his watch* "30 minutes out here. And I'm not trying to die out here either, so let's just roll with it for now ok?" Blizzard was impressed to see his friend wanting to fight, but he was worried that he didn't care about his own safety. "Oh crap get up and move!" He starts skating as the ground shakes, "Let's go! Let's go!"

Edited by IceBlizzard

"i know...i know..." he heard to ground start to break, and one of his companions yell "MOVE!" and caliber grabbed IB, and teleported to a safe distance. caliber began to walk back, sword in his hand. "i hope we can have some fun, now." he said, with a small smile on his face

Radiant stood in place next to Tybalt watching every other pony make quick work of the Ice elementals. 'These ponies may just be able to back me up well when we run into some real trouble' He thought to himself.

He felt the ground under his hooves begin to move. His expression didn't waiver from his usual seriousness. Radiant stopped away from the ground calmly as if he expected this type of thing to happen.

Tyra hadn't been paying attention to Tybalt; she was lost in the thrill of battle. She wanted to fight every single one of these creatures till there were no more.

"Bring on more, I am ready for them!" She yelled, standing atop a sizeable pile of the creatures she'd vanquished, "I have fought tougher beasts in my fillyhood!"

(edited)

Tybalt seen that Tyra is not moving he start runing towe her,and as crack gote closer to her he jumped and pushed her out of way.Tybalt staned up and sad to Tyra "Are you ok?" Than yelled "Are every one ok?" He got closer to crack "This is strange,whay wouled ground start to break like that?"

Edited by Primordus

Blizzard was relieved but then he noticed something, "Thanks Caliber, that was a close one but oh no! Tyra is still over there! We gotta do something! Come on think!" He said as he started to shiver from being nervous. "Caliber! Telelort back over there and grab Tyra and teleport her back here!!"

"Oh wait nevermind she's fine, whew. I wonder what caused that. Earthquake perhaps?

Edited by IceBlizzard