Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

As our heroes test there metal,cold wind from west picked up the pace.It started blowing strong and fest,it tok snow fron ground and raised it in air.It greatly lowered there vision.

Tybalt frst looked around to see wher are everyone,and than yelled "Get close to my,we need to stick together until this wind stops!"

Edited by Primordus

Tyra blinked up in disbelief as her axe simply bounced off the armour with a spark. She knew messing with enchanted equipment was a bad idea.

She let out an indignant snort as she returned her axe to its harness. "Well, I will say it is an impressive armour."

Her grumpiness was put on hold as the weather picked up, the wind almost like a hurricane sending snow on the ground toward them.

Tybalt seemed rather worried about the change, but Tyra was not fazed; she was raised in this kind of weather.

"Wind and snow is nothing to me," She bellowed, pointing a hoof toward the incoming snowstorm, "I conquered snowstorms as a filly, and this one shall be no different!"

(edited)

Tybalt listen to Tyra and than as she becomed just a siluet in this snow storm,after she finished he sad "This isnt ordinary snow storm kid,there is something dark in the air,i can feel it " than he turned to see where are others "I just dont whant to be taken off guard here,this is,after all,your frst mision and you...stil dont know what can be out there" He then tok a big breath "I hope you are right and this wont be no different...But stil come." And than Tybalt horn lighted up and around his burn leg appered purple transparent shiled and next to his head  again purple and transparent bow "I hope you are right......."

Edited by Primordus

Radiant looked at Tyra and back at Tybalt. He walked up toward Tybalt standing beside 'some things got this pony rattled, I guess I'll take precaution as well' Radiant thought to himself enveloping himself in his magic ready for a fight, while he scanned what he could around them.

Tyra's confident smirk was unwavering as she marched on with Radiant and Tybalt. The blistering cold may have affected the two stallions, but the native to the Frozen North hardly felt a thing. She was indeed built for such weather.

"You needn't worry about me," she called to her companions over the wind, "I have braved many snowstorms back home!"

Radiant looked around and his head snapped up when he remembered he came prepared. He dispersed his magic for second while he reached into his saddle bag pulling out a red scarf. The scarf was long and tattered, the scarf had definitely seen better days. Radiant looked at the scarf for a second, his seriousness waivering for a second. He wrapped it around his neck and put his magic back up. Once Radiant was enveloped in his magic his seriousness returned.

Edited by Chip Circuit

Blizzard smirked smugly as he put up his I.B.D. shield, "Hmph, counterattack!" When Caliber tried to kick him it turned out that Blizzard had used an ice clone to take his place and the real IB was behind Caliber, ready to counterattack. "Aha! You gotta watch out Cal, if an enemy makes a pose, it might be a counterattack trick, be on you guard bro." Blizzard reached out his hoof to Caliber to pick him up, "You ok? Those guys better hurry if they wanna get out of this snowstorm, luckily, I'm immune to snowstorms, in fact an environment like this can actually give me a power boost!"

"Ok Caliber, I'm gonna try and Icy Teleport us to the others ok?" He grabs Caliber and teleports them to where Tybalt and the others are. "Ok guys where have you been?!"

Edited by IceBlizzard

And as Blizzard and Caliber apear ground stated to shake "Another crack?Be on your guard!" .Storm now started to blow with such power that vision of ur heroes was lowered to just couple of meters.Tybalt started to look in distance "What the....." Tybalt sudenly raised his head and jump "Incoming!!!" As he yelled this couple of ice spikes strike ground in front of our heroes "We are surounded!Ice elementals are every where!Take out your wepon and start smashing some Ice heads!!"

Blizzard tried to take control of the situation, "I'm gonna try to make theses spikes disappear by controlling them with my powers, you guys gotta cover me until I'm done!" Blizzard summoned an ice clone to watch his back, closed his eyes and put his hoof to the ground to try and take control of the icy environment. "Come on, Stay focused, Stay alive!"

Radiant took the chance to show his hoof in combat. He walked up into a small group of elementals he was facing. The elementals took the chance to attack him while he walked into the center of them. All of them swung their icy arms at Radiant and their arms shattered as they impacted his armor. Radiant then swung his hoof forward and smashed the first elemental with ease. He then kicked his hind legs back smashing two more elementals. He turned to the last elemental near him punching his legs causing the elemental to fall in front of him and he promptly brought his hoof down on its head. "Well that was too easy, how are you all doing?"

Blizzard could see things through his ice clone and found more enemies, "I am currently trying to make these ice spikes around us disappear, but it's gonna take some time! There's more enemies coming this way! Take them out while I try to take these spikes down through my powers!"

Battle BGM:

caliber looked at the small army of elementals. he took out his sword, and started taking them out with ease. if you had seen his face, he would have looked board. more kept coming, and looked over to ice blizzard. 'come on, it shouldn't take that long.' he thought, with a grimace. he turned back to the ice elementals, and continued taking them down

Tyra watched as the glaciers surrounded the party, and more of those ice creatures moved in toward them. She smirked as she readied her axe. Another battle so soon!

She began to easily slice through each elemental that got in front of her, cutting them in half and dismembering them. A punch from her hoof sent one of them flying back.

She twisted her head and jerked it, letting go of her axe and letting it spin toward a line of elementals, cutting them all down and getting embedded in one of the glaciers. She hopped across the downed bodies and forcibly removed her axe, cracking and weakening the glacier.

From the looks of the others, she seemed to be the only pony enjoying herself.

"Il try my best" Tybalt sad as he desapierd from group,and as he reapierd in front of Blizzard it looked like he broke air,it created puls in storm and our heroes couled see that.He got grin on his face "I heard your ice spikes make good wepons." He then trowen his shiled on closes one ,it got stuck in him.Than Tybalt jumped on that shield shatering that elemental and as he was in air he started fireing purple arrows on enemis down.He tok out 2 elementals until he falled on ground "Anny time now Blizzard!!" He sad as he fired another arrow...

Blizzard was about done, "Ok the spikes are down. We can move." He got up from his position and shouted, "'Kay come on let's go let's roll!" He charged into the hostile elementals and shattered them to pieces as he skated through them, from there, it seemed like more hostiles were coming. "Run everypony! Run! Let's Go, Let's go! There's to many of them! let's get outta here!" He said as he skated away from the area.

Retreating BGM:

Edited by IceBlizzard

Tybalt was slowly going back,deflectin ice shard with his shield "I think you are right..." He shot arrow "...we cant do much here..." he jumped in side as a ice spike pirced ground "....regrupe at town.If you survive it will show that you are rell order material!See you in town." And he desapiered from battle.

Blizz's face: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/167/f/6/rainbow_dash_shocked_by_centurion1337-d69bt2k.png

"What?! You expect us to make it out here?! Ugh! Caliber, you and me let's get back to that town. And don't worry I won't race you this time.." He said that with the face of a smug liar, but in all seriousness, he knew he had to get out of there quickly, so he skated off back to the town hoping that Caliber would run from the enemy-infested area.

• Brohoof 1

"nah. i think i'll stay here for a while." he grinned as he raised his sword. "i can take them." his sword burst into flames. he stood looking at the small army coming towards him. "COME AT ME, BRO!" he yelled, as he jumped into the middle, slicing left, right, vertically, and horizontally.

Tyra, still busy hacking and slashing at the elementals, took a second to notice Tybalt and Blizzard fleeing toward the town through a space between the glaciers. She had no idea why they'd run from such an intense battle, but their reasons were their own. And it wasn't like she was going to stop fighting just to ask.

So it was just her and Caliber against this small army. She liked those odds.

"I shall not rest until all of you are put down!" She snarled, letting out another battle cry as she continued slicing and slashing through more beasts.

Blizzard was conflicted and stopped for a moment, "Hold up self! Hmm I can't leave my dudes behind, but I have the town in sight. It's about 100 meters away. Grrr! Hold on guys I'm comin' back for ya!" Blizzard teleported back and crashed the party, "Surprise sons-of-guns! I came back guys, I know where the town is, when we finish these guys off, follow me to the town ok?" From there, he started punching and kicking the enemy ice dudes.

(y'all know how killer bee fights with his 8-sword style? thats basically caliber, except with only one sword.)

caliber was weaving through the army, flipping, jumping, spinning, and slashing with perfect swordsmanship. he hadnt even been touched yet, and when ice blizzard came back, he nodded. "yeah, i know. i just wanted to see what my fiyah was capable of." he kept on slashing, and he noticed their numbers were fading. "we're almost done, anyway."

Edited by Peytonjay

Tyra continued to gleefully slice and slash through every beast in her way, just spotting Blizzard returning to the fray.

"Good to see you returned for more," she called to him, donkey-kicking a pair of elementals and sending them careening, "we made sure to save some for you!"

Their numbers were beginning to dwindle, which filled Tyra with joy since she was winning, and a hint of disappointment that it was nearly over.

Radiant held his ground against every elemental coming at him. Noticing how many there were he jumped back putting space between him and the closest ice elemental. With his magical armor still enveloping him he begun charging forward. Radiant smashed through the first ice elementAL and soon ran into the center of the small hoard he was facing. His horn glowed a bright gold as the magical armor around him began to seem unstable. It suddenly exploded outward causing enough force to shatter the ten elementals around him.

Radiant stood in a small intention In the snow caused by his armor's Forceware and looked dizzy. He begun to fall over catching himself. Radiant shook his head and reapplied his magic armor.

Blizzard was glad as he punched the last one, "Ok, now that we're all done, let's race I mean get back to the town and meet with Tybalt." He said with a smug poker face, "Well uh, let's go....slowponies! Haha! Nyah!" He said as he skated off as fast as he could towards the town, fully aware that a mare can't beat him in a race.

Race Back to town BGM:

Edited by IceBlizzard

Tyra knocked out one last elemental with a punch to the face, admiring all the fallen ice-like bodies around the group. She took a deep breath and smiled as she crunched through the snow back to the others.

"Ahh, just like back home," she mused, and trotted over to Radiant, noticing he was stumbling, "are you well, friend?"

She cocked an eyebrow at Blizzard as he skated off for the town. "He is a unique one, is he not?"