Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

@@Chip Circuit

Blizzard had his metaphorical instincts cap on, "Hello. If you don't mind me asking, who are you? Who sent you here and why are you here?" Blizzard had no time for anypony getting in his way but didn't wanna seem impolite to a new pony either, so he patiently awaited an answer from this newcomer.

Radiant looked at the one asking the questions "All I can tell you is my name is Radiant, other then that I can't trust you with the rest." He stated glaring at the pony who was so quick to question him.

He relaxed his gaze as he looked at the two "As far as I know, i am not the one leading you to her. I am waiting to see her as well, all I've been told is that a few more ponies would be joining me. I'm assuming you two are it, so then shall we continue try to figure out what's going on?" Radiant turned and begun walking down the corridor.

Edited by Chip Circuit

"oh. well, how do you fight?" caliber asked, as he began walking again. "im pretty good with a sword, which is fire enchanted. ice blizzard here, well, that should be obvious. ice magic. it seems that we are being...'recruited' into something. alls i know, is that its gonna be awesome. and thats good enough for me." caliber looked at him. "whats your name, by the way."

Blizzard was ready to go, "Sorry If I made you feel uncomfortable, but you can never be to careful..." He turned to Caliber, "He said his name was Radiant. Alright, I'm ready let's go let's go!" He said as he skated ahead of them by skating up the wall, the ceiling, then back to the floor in front of them.

Radiant turned his head looking back at the pony asking him how he fought, he looked over and returned his gaze ahead of them "I fight primarily with my hooves, from time to time I will use a spear. Otherwise I have yet to lose a fight because of my special spell, because of my spell my 'friends' decided to call me the unbreakable." He replied to the unicorn.

Ice blizzard made a comment to Radiant "that's fine I understand, it's the same reason I can't tell everything except my first name."

Edited by Chip Circuit

@

Blizzard could almost see the end of the corridor and he didn't want unnecessary confrontation, "Ok Raid, we might as well stick together for now since we can have strength in numbers." Blizzard could see the end but didn't wanna rush into anything, so he stopped skating and started to walk slowly and normally, "Hey I think I can see the end right up there! But I can't see anypony up there. Where is this 'she'?"

(edited)

Our heroes walked in room with only table in middle of it,and noting more,no pony's no pichers on wall,just one plane table.
They have waited in silence for about five minutes and than they heard two voices,male and female.Female voice started "You hear about the battle at Smokestead?They say it was nearly a rout out there." , male voice continue "Yeah, more than one warband got smashed. But it had its share of heroes, too!" than female "
True. I did hear about one warband. Also, Tribune Brimstone went up against Barradin himself!" male voice replied "Wish I could been there. Seeing that'd almost be worth getting killed for.".Our heroes couled hear women voice is geting closer and man voice was going farther from ther litle room.Women walked in room,not looking at our heroes.She was bright white color with beautiful short blonde hair and dresed in red.She walked couple of steps before she realise our heroes are in room,she looked confused "W-What are you doing in here so soon?!You shouldn't be in here for another then minutes?!" Than she  smailed and quality sad "Tybalt".She was stil smailing but sad this with normal tone "Welcome to the Order of Whispers,ther where many candidates but you were best of the best,so you have been chosen.If you have anny questions ask now and ask quick we all have jobs to do."

Edited by Primordus

@

Blizzard was surprised, "Woah! Who are you?! What is all this?! What is going on?! Ahem, sorry but we would like to know why you brought us here, what you want us to do, and what we get out of it. I don't do difficult tasks for free." Blizzard was intrigued by what he had heard and witnessed he was so confused, but decided to not worry to much.

Radiant walked over to the tableconstantly scanning the room to keep an eye out for any threats. "I'm curious as to what this is all about, I am assuming you know who I work under and this must be something serious for them to send me." He questioned as he stood at the table still examining the room.

caliber had walked in the room, and was looking around intently. 'i wonder why they need my help...' he thought, 'i mean, why would they need ponies as strong as us?' he looked at ice, then radiant. 'huh. well, i hope its something worthy of my skill. i dont like just winning. i wanna work for it.' he walked up to her. "well? what are we doing?" he asked

(edited)

Women started "I'm Eir,and this is , like I sad moments ago, Order of Whispers.Ur rank's have been greatly lowered so we are looking for new members.I didn't brought you here,you all comed with you'r free will.You can keep anny thing you find,and belowe my there will be good stuf.".Eir than looked at Radiant "Oh...we know who you are work for.For now noting big ther have been just some rumors but that all is normal in this job." Than she turned to Caliber "You are ur new Initiate of course.",she than looked at all three"Is that all,are you ready to start your mision Initates?"

Edited by Primordus

Radiant raised his brow in question at eir "there has to be more to this otherwise I wouldn't of been sent. Although maybe she knows something about this job that even you.all don't. Otherwise you two can divvy the loot between the two of you. I'M just here on order as well as to guarantee the safety of equestria. " He stated looking back at the other two.

(edited)

Eir looked at Radiant "You are smarter than you look dear.",she start walking towerd dore that she entered "There was huge explosion in Thaumanova lab lest week and we stil dont know who or what did it.In 99% it was just mistake in calculation or some other error.But you are never sure,so we are regrouping,but dont wory about that dear you will start small." She stoped at dore "If you have anny more question ask your mentor later,we will send guard to take you to portal when we are ready." She walked out side and yelled "Marcello find my Tybalt,and say 'Precetor Stegalkin have a gift for him'after bring him to portal " She laugh for a moment.

Edited by Primordus

Blizzard's jaw dropped, "......Uh ok. Whaddya think Caliber? Sounds interesting? I for one am prepared to take action!" Then he looked at Radiant, "Do you think you can handle it Raid? Remember, trust can be a thing here as 3 awesome dudes are better than just 2!" Then Blizz offered a friendly hoofshake to Raid as a sign of trust.

Radiant looked at blizzard's hoof that was extended in front of him, he narrowed his eyes and reached for the hoof with his "I can well enough handle anything thrown at me, they don't call me unbreakable for nothing. Besides i'm here on order and I intend to see it through. Just one quick note, let me take the lead if we feel that we're about to be attacked." Radiant said as he shook blizzard's hoof.

Blizzard was happy to have a new ally, "No problem sir!" He said with a smile, "I guess we can go whenever we're ready, but I think we should wait for a bit and plan some stuff out on this table, like....attack ideas and plans if we run into trouble!" Blizzard then gets a pen and some paper and starts to write a few things down, "We should also write down our objectives so we'll remember them later."

(Planning Ideas BGM)

Edited by IceBlizzard

Radiant watches blizzard beginning to scribble down random notes on his paper. "We don't even have a definite objective yet. And if we get into trouble just let me take the lead. But I think we should get going if time is of the essence." Radiant stated walking up to the doorway of the room.

caliber was looking at them. "well, we got attack. me. magic, you." he nodded at ice blizzard, "and that leaves only defence. so, im gonna assume thats you." he pointed at radiance. "honestly, i dont really plan for fights. i just try to slice up anyone who attacks me. never failed me before."

Radiant nodded at caliber "yes I am your defense, I plan out fights on the spot. So far I have yet to lose a fight because of my defensive abilities." Radiant looks back at blizzard "are you ready to move on, or are you going to finish drawing first?" (Extra character)

(edited)

As our heroes started to make a plan,one pegasus entered the room.He was in full body armor and he walked couple of steps before he sad "Initiates you have been summoned by Precetor Stegalkin.Please follow me. "
Pegasus lead our heroes in huge circle shape room.Unlike previus room,this one had banners with order symbol everywhere.This room was filled with books everywhere,and ther wher ponys dressed in red. "Welcome to the Chantry of Secrets this is ur base of operations in Equestria." pegasus started,he point at Eir and Tybalt in midle of room "Ther is Precetor Stegalkin, Lightbringer Tybalt and another Initiate.You should join em." .Pegasus turned around and walked away.

Edited by Primordus

Blizzard was a little shy around more ponies, "*gulp* No, I can't act like this now! It's time to step up!" Blizzard thought to himself then said, "Having a plan and being organized is a good thing, trust me, you'll thank me later if you forget something guys."

OOC: Character limit

The other initiate the pegasus mentioned was an earth pony mare. A relatively short one at that, wearing a brown leather tunic, and a harness holding her battle-worn axe. Her scruffy coat was pale blue, and her mane and tail were ginger and in single braided ponytails. A rather peculiar helmet sat on her cranium, sporting a pair of wings. Her freckled face wore an expression of determination and readiness for battle.

She was first to walk up to the heroes, looking up at them with a smirk.

"Greetings, my friends," she began, in a peculiar, foreign accent, and put a hoof to her chest, "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Shatterhoof Clan of the Frozen North!"

Radiant looks at Tyra with a slight smirk that is easy to miss. He puts his hoof to his chest as well "Greetings Tyra, i'm Radiant. Nice to have a shatterhoof joining us, especially one with a sense of professionalism." He stated as he puts is hoof back on the ground looking over at Eir.

"So what's this objective now that we're all here?" He asked.

(edited)

"Well my dear objective is really simple,this time" ,Eir started "You know who are Sons of Svanir?".Eir looked at them and waited some one to say something,but no one did "Ok......The Sons of Svanir are a cult of male unicorns who have turned to seek the power of the of some Ice Demon called Jormag,they believing it to be the ultimate totem spirit. Now that you all know who are Svanirs we can contineu.They at list onces a month try to sumon Jormag, and well we stop em in it." She turned to Tybalt "This will be your mentor Tybalt Lefthoof." Than she sad to Tybalt "Ok you can go,il send em in shortly." Tybalt nodded and runed in portal that was behaind them." She turned again to our heroes " This will be routine mission get in and out." She walked near portal "This is ,as you may guessed,Portal.It work onli one way so you will need to return on hoof.When you frst time pass true portal you may experience dizziness and nausea but Tybalt is on the other side so he will help you...".She said softly"what am i forgeting...."than to our heroes " O yes!This mision takes place north from town of Yanhoover,you will be ported near small town of Hoelbrak.If anny one ask you are volunteers.So what are you waiting on?! GO GO GO!!!"

Edited by Primordus

Radiant nods at Eir and steps up to the portal tilting his head inspecting the portal. His head snapped back at the others he would be traveling with "well let's go, we shouldn't waste anymore time then we already haven" he said to the others.

'I still think there is something more behind this otherwise Celestia wouldn't of sent me over every other guard' he thought to himself running into the portal.