Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Blizzard was almost as hungry as Caliber this morning for some reason, "I don't know bro *muches waffle* we got a whole new town to explore, *munch* enemies to potentially pound, *munch* and stores to buy endless crap from! *munch* I wonder what we can do today :dash: " Blizzard was munching waffles as fast as Caliber normally ate food, "*munch, munch* :blink:" He started to choke on a waffle bit, "*choking* *gagging for about 20 seconds* *coughs up waffle bit* Aaaaah..... *panting* dear Celestia, I can't eat like you can Caliber, buuuut I'm still hungry.  :lol: *goes and buys more waffles up to the ceiling* I can't help it though, I looove waffles! *starts eating second plate of waffles* What are you gonna do today Caliber, Tyra?"

"hm?" caliber heard ice blizzard comment on how he cant eat like himself. "why does everypony i ever meet say that?!" he exclaimed. "everytime i eat, theres somepony talking about how much i can eat!" he then heard whats he gonna do. "well, i was gonna walk around, see if theres any swordsponies capable of keeping up with me." he continued his meal. "then i was gonna check out the bounty board. theres always a pretty bit there. then...i dont know, maybe train?"

Blizzard was munching on his last few waffles when he heard that, "Hmm? *sucks syrup off fork* Bounty board eh? :dash: Well count me in. Seriously I need more money, I'm almost out. Hehe didn't expect to be away from home this long, so count me in for that." He then cracks his neck acting cool, "Or if ya wanna train maybe I can help. But I honestly don't think any swordsponies around here are gonna be any match for ya bro, you'll cream them all! :lol: Tyra? What are you gonna do?"

"oh, you never know" caliber said. "iv met my match a couple of times...anyways, yeah. i hope this town has a bounty board. not for the money, mind you" he grinned. "i just wanna fight strong ponies." he gulped the rest of his cider, and stood up. "expect me back whenever" he said simply as he went for the door.

Blizzard decided to go out too, "I think I'm gonna head out as well and find out some info about this place. Also I just need some fresh air and time to think. See you all later!" He then slide kicks out the door, under Caliber and starts to trot around, "Ah, what a beautiful day. Birds are chirping, the sun is bright, :fluttershy: ..........and I'm ready to move! :sneer: " He then begins to skate around on ice sheets as he explores the town. "Whoo hoo! Ice pony coming through!!! Yeah!"

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49

(edited)

And as our heroes enjoyed this morning,shadow that was cruising skies for quite some time now,finally reach its destination.And as shadow got closer to city,big metallic  triangle shape started to appere under the midle of the shadow.And as it passed tru clouds,it looked like ship that is cruising tru peaceful sea.As it got closer and closer to Vanhoover,metallic triangle becomed biger and biger,and soon it looked like botom of the ship.When it reached Vanhoover it made quick turn to the right and started to fly around town.....

Edited by Primordus

Icarus shook his head at Caliber's drinking comment. " It is unlikely, as his body can not handle a high alcoholic content very well with out adverse effects." He said. Caliber had shown he was unable to take on Tyra in that realm of competition. Perhaps somewhere else he could best her, but he had not found that out yet.

Tyra finished her breakfast and downed the last bit of cider in her mug, before nodding at Icarus's comment.

"Aye, he has proven that," she smirked, recalling his behaviour from last night, "it is obvious he refuses to win in a fair fight."

She glanced to the window and spotted a peculiar shadow passing over the outside. She blinked at it.

"Do you see that?" She asked, pointing a hoof to the window, and then hopped off her seat to trot to the door and look at the sky properly, "What in Valhayla is that?!"

Radiant watched as what appeared to be a"ship" as it begun making its way toward vanhoover. Eventually it stopped over the city beginning to hover above circling the city.

Radiant didn't know what to make of it and he didn't like it. "Great what is going to happen now, I'm still too powerless to help." He said hoping nothing serious was going to happen.

ICarus saw what was happening, and let out an annoyed sigh. " There is not rest for us is there ?" He said looking out at the shadow. It seemed like a ship, or a transport of sometime. He had seen Airships before, but this seemed different. He wondered what it was, and even more, why it was here.

"So, any ideas on what to do ?" He said, cautiously watching the ship

Ticktock looked at tyra and said "Well I was born in a village to the north-east of Equestria where everypony is good at making all manor of clockwork devices. Unfortunately though I was not. When I was 13 I went to spend a week with family in Canterlot where I found all manor of different magic. From that point on I devoted my whole life to magic, I got my parents to enrol me in magic school. After I graduated I spent a couple of years traveling at which point I was approached by the order. And the rest you know."    

Ticktock looked at the ship mouth gaping open saying " Oh my that is the most amazing airship I have ever seen *sighs* if only I had wings I could get a better look at that magnificent ship" He now just sits there starring up at the ship day dreaming about flying on it.

Radiant walked back to the tavern where he last knew where is team was. Once inside he found Icarus, Tyra and Ticktock. He looked in their direction "everyone should get outside, something may be happening. That is if your leader agrees that we should prepare and make sure to get every pony indoors." He said focusing his gaze on Tyra.

"Otherwise I'll be outside relocating citizens." He said walking back out of the tavern to begin telling ponies they should get indoors.

Tyra blinked up at Radiant as realisation dawned on her. She'd completely forgotten she was made the new leader!

"Oh, um, aye!" She yelled, not exactly dripping with certainty, and nodded her head, "Get everypony indoors until we know what that thing is doing here!"

With that, she sprinted out into the street and began telling ponies to get indoors.

She wasn't used to giving orders, or leading a group, but hopefully she would get the hang of it.

And hopefully her allies respected her enough to listen.

Ticktock snapped out of his trance then shouted "On it Tyra!" So he also ran outside telling and in some cases helping them inside their homes.  However he still stopped now and then (when on pony could see him) to stare up in awe as the ship circled the town.  

Blizzard was happily skating in the air when he stopped, "Aah! Holy Celestia! What is that?!" Blizz saw the giant ship approach the city and couldn't figure out what to do. "Come on man think Blizz, use your head.....I got it! I gotta get back to town and with my team as soon as possible." He skated as fast as he could and saw Tyra in the street, so he dropped down and asked her, "*jumps down* Ooof..uh Tyra! Whats going on?!" he said with this face  :o , "I saw that giant ship in the air and oh no! I'm freakin' out!!!!" He then calmed himself down, "T-t-tt-t-t-rya just tell me what to do and I'll get it done no problem!  :sneer: "

Tyra continued to usher the citizens into their homes and any public buildings that were close, making sure to keep an eye on that strange ship.

The more she watched it circle the city, the more of a bad feeling grew inside of her about it.

Blizzard suddenly appeared in front of her, and began panicking over what to do.

"Calm yourself!" She ordered, and he did just that, "Get as many ponies indoors as you can, then we shall look into that ship!"

Blizzard was ready to take orders from his new leader, "*salutes* Yes ma'am!" And he starts to gallop to any ponies he could find and started saying stuff like, "Don't panic. Come on. Just get inside as quickly as possible and my buddies and I will take care of it ok?" He managed to get at decent amount of ponies into their houses and reports back to Tyra, "Is that it? Anymore ma'am?" he asked.

Radiant finished getting all the citizens he could inside some of the buildings. As he was finished he found one of his fellow guards by the train station.

The guard saw Radiant approaching and stood at attention saluting him. "Sir, we have gathered up another group of refugees and they are ready to be brought to Canterlot." The guard said looking back at the train.

"Good work, make your departure with them. Keep the refugees guarded." Radiant commanded as the guard saluted before he went onto the train.

As the train began to depart Radiant walked back into the city and could see Tyra up ahead.

After Ticktock finished he went over to Tyra saying "Do you think its a threat? Because all it has done is just spin there, while I agree we should exercise caution I think the only think we can really do is wait and see what it does, however I also think we should go take a look im getting a strange feeling from this ship" 

Blizzard responded, "I agree with the rook, we should investigate what that thing is all about. The townsponies are all safe and indoors. Now what are we gonna do? That thing is waaaaaaay up there *points hoof to ship* and we're waaay down here *points hoof to ground*. Even if we wanna try and find out what's going on, how in equestria are we gonna get up there? :dash: "

(edited)

And on once ship stoped making circle,it lowered its speed and made its way to the midle of town.When it reach midle mare voice calm and with elegancy started "Lower your wepons.We come in peace but we are not afraid of using force."and than coupl windows opened and canons could be seen stretching from them...

Edited by Primordus

"Aye," Tyra nodded tapping a hoof against her temple in thought, "we need to get up there somehow..."

She began to think of her options. They had to be quiet and sneaky to get up there, but Blizzard and Caliber were rather loud, Radiant still didn't have his magic back, and she and Ticktock could not fly.

If only they had a pegasus or something.

She widened her eyes as she heard a voice from the ship, and cannons emerged from the windows.

"Come on," she muttered to herself, tapping her hoof against her head, "think, think, think...!"

As Radiant approached the group he saw the ship heading to the center of town, when a voice could be heard on the intercom of the ship. Radiant continued past his group increasing his speed toward the center of town

As the mare's voice suggested they would use force, cannons emerged from portholes along the hull. Radiant reached the center of Town with the ship hovering above in front of him. He hoped they would notice him and be willing to talk before they decide to open fire. "We have no weapons drawn, may we discuss what your purpose here is?" He shouted hoping they might be able to hear him.

Blizzard then whispered to Tyra, "Pssst! Axe girl. If I can concentrate hard enough and channel my energy, I can manage to teleport us up there. Although my teleports aren't really for like looooong distances so I'd need about 5-7 minutes to charge myself up enough to get us up there. Whaddya think?"

Ticktock heard what blizzard said and he responded with "Guys I think we should see where Radiants approach gets us ,however you and Tyra should be ready to do what is needed and if you do get up there ill give you cover from down below and keep them occupied ok?"