Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Ticktock acknowledged the controller "Play with live wires you say well how can I refuse" Ticktock then gets an idea "wait guys these robots keep repairing themselves so we need to go for their controller. And speaking of live wires I wonder how much electricity that shield of his can take" 

Blizzard's ears perked up as he parkoured the lightning walls, "Good idea Ticky! Use his own power against him! I'll distract him with my ice blasts, you find a way to do that! Hey over here you stupid excuse for sparks, yeah I'm talking to you! It's official you suck! Lightning is the worst elemental, ice is waaaaaay better." He says tauntingly to the main bad guy.

Ticktock begins to talk to himself "Hm well every shield has a weak point so its all about finding it and chipping away at it until it gives way" He then starts tapping the shield and eventually stops and points at a spot "guys focus your attacks on this point all I need is the have a tiny hole inside for my play to work!" 

Tyra glances up from the repairing robot to see another wall advancing toward her. She began running, hopping and ducking around the room, hoping somepony would come up with a plan.

And Ticktock delivered, pointing out a weakspot in the shield. She made her way over to his position and looked at the weak point, and began punching and kicking at it.

"I will bring down this shield personally if I must!" She declared.

Blizzard replied as he parkoured, "Going up, *jumps* sliiide *slides unde* gotta keep running!" He heard Tick's explanation and says, "I'll try when I get back around to there. Just keep doing what you're doing and I'll provide help in a minute." He continues to parkour the room.

Ticktock eventually sees a crack form in the shield and says "Ok Tyra that is enough now step out the way" Tick lifted his sword and jammed it into the crack he then smirked saying "Well if you like electricity then get a load of this" Ticktock then brasses himself as the electricity hits him and is channelled through the sword and starts surging around then shield.     

"This isn't supposed to happen. You should be dead by now!" stalion started to get angry "You know what I know?" stalion asked as he looked at Blizzard "Water is good conductor of electricity" stalion pushed a button and as Blizzard runed around steam started rushing from pipe making him all wet,water was driping from his body "Someone call sanitation. I have stains that need eradicating." stalion started to laugh as one lighing from his shiled rushed towered Blizzard.

(OOC: This must hit you IB)

Blizzard was running and got struck by the lightning, "Aw shi--- *funny shocked noises* ......ah ow." Blizzard then fell over onto the ground and was unable to move. He tried to create an ice dome to protect himself from the low wall, but couldn't. He managed to call out to his allies, "H-help....help...me..."

(edited)

Tyra perked up and watched as the stallion doused Blizzard with water and shocked him badly, sending him to the floor.

She snarled up at their opponent, angered that he'd dare try such a dirty trick, before noticing the electrical walls had dispersed.

She made her way over to her downed ally and propped him onto her back.

"Hold tight, my friend," she told him, "nopony is being left behind!"

Edited by Unicorncob

(edited)

Blizzard looked to Tyra and said, "Thank...you." Blizzard wasn't that messed up, but he was weakened pretty badly. He wanted to fight, but he knew that saving his energy was the only good thing he could do for the team as of right now. So he didn't take action and waited for his allies to finish it.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Icarus ran over to Blizzard. " Blizzard, are you OK ! ? Make sure you can feel everything, and be careful about using abilities. While under the effects of electric shock, they ay fire off a bit randomly" ICarus said, before turning his attention to the thing in the center. He fired another bolt at the sheild, uselessly, but it allowed him to see the sheild for a split second. He wondered if there was a way to overload the thing.

caliber noticed the shields go down. he grinned, seeing the opportunity, and he took it. racing towards it, he jumped, and slashed his sword across its neck three times in quick succession. then, he kicked it off. it fizzled, and collapsed. caliber landed on the ground, and looked around. "any other things that need slicing?" he asked.

Tyra stood still momentarily to allow Icarus to inspect Blizzard briefly, before turning her attention to Caliber's taking out the stallion.

Since Blizzard was out for a while, it seemed she would have to take control of the group once again.

"We must move on to the next room," she declared, marching toward the next hall with Blizzard strewn on her back.

She peered around the corner of the hallway, spotting three more Aether Blades patrolling it. Rather basic looking, so this would be nothing. She scoffed, and gently lowered Blizzard down to sit on the floor.

"Three of them, I shall take care of this," she smirked darkly, and without warning she darted around the corner, yelling a battle cry toward the alerted pirates.

She leapt at the closest one, punching him across the face and sending herself corkscrewing into a landing on her hooves. The next one received a hard buck in the jaw, sending him careening down the hall.

The last one wasn't so lucky. Tyra tackled her down to the floor, and only saw her toothy smirk before having her lights knocked out with a hard headbutt.

Grinning triumphantly, she trotted back to the group and perked Blizzard back onto her back. "All done!"

(edited)

Our heroes with Tyra in lead got close to lest room,and they seen Mai and one big earth-pony much like the one in city couple of days ago.And as that pony,this one too had canon tide to his side.Room had open end,and our heroes seen part of sky,but one airship was siting in midle ready to fly out.It was full ready.

Mai Trin seen our heroes in front of room,and she started enpation and with litle angry voice "Boss is going to kill us,for this Frizz." "Yes captain.." stalion begined "...but we can at list try to salvage something so boss live us alive.".Mai started with much more confidens in her voice "You are right old friend.",she looked at Frizz with one sad look "You and your broders pot up hell of a good fight.I was honored to fight on you side.".Frizz given one small grin back to Mai Trin. "Dont get all emotional now,we got work to do.".Mai wiped her eyes and turned in our heroes way "Lets do this Frizz."."Aye aye captain" stalion said as he load couple of canonball in his canon.Mai looked Tyra in eyes and said "This is where you curiosity gets you."she pulled thin sword and one electric shild in front of her head appered.

Edited by Primordus

"Mai...... I have the feeling so much has happened in your life.... you can give up now, and answer for what you have done, or you can fight, and you know what will happen. You can not win " Icarus said, raising his crosssbow, and taking aim at the group of pirates, using one of his poisoned bolts.  This was one of the few times he would aim to kill. He hoped though that she would have as painless of a death as possible

"No winners....no losers..... just the ones that lived, and the ones that died" The words echoed in his head as he remembered a similar situation in his past.

Ticktocks eyes narrowed as he saw Mai "Well, well, well if it isn't Mai the Pony who had me chucked in the room with had you psychopathic boss in it" Ticktock draws his sword "Well I think it's time for a little pay back you ready guys?" Even though he would not show it Ticktock was still in pain after being a living lightning conductor but he said to himself "Come on Ticktock you've had worse well that's not true this is worse by far but you still gotta pull through" 

"There are no.." Mai started as she started to fly litle from ground "..winers in this world...at list no more." She turned at Frizz and started "Frizz let your aim be good." Frizz finished loading canonball and he standed up,and started to aim at our heroes "Aye aye captain".

caliber's eyes narrowed, and darkened. "last warning. put down your weapons, and you live. simple as that." he said darkly. he started inching towards them, his sword at the ready. "and i guarantee that, you will lose, should you make the mistake of fighting us." he spoke with an unsettling tone, someone might have thought it wasn't caliber at all.

Ticktock laughed "You really think that cannon ball can hurt us I mean three of them didn't even touch us you stand no chance so just surrender" Ticktock then became unusually serious "Mai for once you will not ignore me so why do you work for such a psychotic boss any way and if you want a fight then its a fight you'll get so if you think your so good then come at me" 

"I may say you..." she started to fly tower caliber,as she was flying her main started to glove and she turned in fest beam of light.Beam flyed close to caliber and and than to oposit side of room.And as beam slowed Mai szarted to apper again "..will be one that will lose."

(Ooc : she cut you just a litle pay)

caliber didnt as much as flinch when she shot past. he felt a trickle of blood on his cheek, and he slowly turned around. "it seems your not completely weak, after all." he said, his voice still eerie. "good...good..." without warning, he dashed at her, sword raised, and started a flurry of slashes, each one faster and more lethal than the last.

Tyra set Blizzard down around the corner in the hall, away from the oncoming fight, before confronting Mai.

She watched as she began preparing a cannon attack on them, looking rather unsure as well at Icarus's words.

"If needless conflict can be avoided, we will do that," she informed Mai, "however, we will defeat you if we must!"

Ticktock shouted to Caliber "Yo dude do you need help with this sorry excuse for a captain or should the rest of us focus on her friend over here" Even though Ticktock didn't say it he hoped that Caliber wanted some help after all Ticktock and Mai had a score to settle.

Frizz fired one canonball in Calibar as he was trying to fight Mai.Mai dashed back and started to fly under cannonball in Ticktock wayShe turned in beam of light once again and this time pased near Ticktock knocking him down on ground."Noting personal my,I just fight for my famili so I must hit hard." Beam of light dased on other side of room and as she reapierd again Frizz shot another explosiv canonball in way of rest off group.

Ticktock tried to leap out the way as Mai flew at him but was unfortunately too slow. As he got up he said "Well at least we now know what you fight for and I must admit fighting for your family is admirable. And even if you fast lets see whether you can out run a bolt of lighting" As he said this Ticktocks horn began to glow and a bolt of purple lightning came shooting out of it.