Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Quarantine

biloh

Lab Brag heard a car pull up to the building and leave from downstairs. "Strange, I think I heard some pony upstairs run down the stairs.." Lab Brag was getting anxious to just go upstairs and check out what was happening already ,but he didn't want to go alone. What the hay was Greenery doing in there that he wouldn't open the door...

Edited by RhythmHooves

(Sorry I'm late, guys).

Surprisingly, Croaks woke up on his bed in his room.

He checked his watch, and man, he slept too long.

I need to be more responsible, he thought, I don't even like partying that much anyways. I just like to be social.

He walked over to his kitchen to grab a piece of bread, and flicked on the TV as he munched.

Atleast my paranoia's down today, he thought.

Lionheat quickly went and picked up the phone and called 911.

"Hello what is you emergencey." He heard the pony on the other side asked. "There were screams in of the apartments. We called her to see if it's ok but nothing just scream and and then dead line." He explained lying a bit and hiding that they were going to prank her.

When the call ended Lionheart rushed to the door of the old Lade to meet Shadow and proceed accordingly. When he reached he quickly asked. " Any new? Did we know anything yet. I called the 911 and they are on their way."

(OOC: My god I am disapointed at my posts sorry :/)

Croaks hears lots of commotion in the hallway.

What is it this time? he thinks.

He opens a door to hear more banging upstairs and screaming commotion in Old Lady Eyespot's room which is above him. What the hell is wrong with his building? he thinks to himself.

Edited by Croaks

As George was about to persuade Greenery to plant some special plants he saw a pony hastily getting away. He blinked as it struck him odd. "What was that about?" He then shrugged, "Perhaps an urgent late night meeting." He chuckled. Once the siren was pretty much audible he blinked, his subconscious kind of knew that it was going their way but he just shrugged it off and waited for Greeneries answer.

Edited by Neikos Jubilee

Croaks decides to go upstairs to see what's going on.

He's walking right in front of Old Eyespot's room when he notices the two other ponies, Shadow Chaser and Lion Heart.

"Sorry I woke up so late," he said, "By the way, what's going on?"

(edited)

It's 9:40pm.

Greenery and George still on the balcony see a bright red fire truck pull up in front of the building and three fire-fighters run out of the truck and into the building. Some police cars also pull-up, but nopony leaves the vehicles.

Lab brag, still waiting outside of George's door is pushed to the ground by the fire-fighters rushing by, they don't even stop to explain as they run up the stairwell.

Lovely is hassled out of the stairwell to provide room for the fire-fighters running up the stairs. She yells asking them why they aren't taking the elevator, they shout that the elevator isn't working.

Ampyrion, Lionheart, Croaks, Dusk and Shadow Chaser turn to see three fire-fighters running towards them, "get away from the door!" The fire-fighters yell. The residents obey, the first fire-fighter swings an axe, he was carrying, into Old Lady Eyespot's door. He continues to hack at the door until the are able to kick it in. Ampyrion, who was standing a bit to close to the door had wood chips fly at him, cutting his cheek. The first fire-fighter enters, the apartment is pitch black, only the screeching can be heard. The other two fire-fighter get scared and run off. The first fire-fighter shakes his head and turns to the boys (Ampyrion, Lionheart, Croaks, Dusk and Shadow Chaser), "I need two of you to watch my back in here," he holds out two additional axes to be grabbed.

Edited by biloh

Lovely was about to turn around and go back into her apartment when fire-fighters ran into the stairwell. The first two running up pushed her against the wall as the last one grabbed her and tried pushing her into the hallway. Lovely shrieked and struggled free as she shouted, "why don't you buckers take the bucking elevator!" "It's broken you blonde bimbo! Now scram!" One of the fire-fighters shouted back at her. Lovely glared, and walked down to the third floor. When she entered the third floor she saw a grey unicorn (Lab brag), "Hey! Do you know what's going on? Some fire-fighters basically assaulted me in the stairwell!"

Lab Brag felt like an idiot carrying the water can, so he quickly tossed it down the hall before Lovely could notice it. Before he answered her question, he put 2 and 2 together (the sounds he heard upstairs and the firefighters coming up). "It must be related to whatever sounds were coming from Old Lady Eyespot's apartment. Probably a fire since she was screaming. We should get the Buck out." Lab Brag quickly grabbed Lovely's hoof and led the way downstairs.

Ampyrion blinked. "Ow! Hey!" as the woodchips cut into his cheeck, but he quickly forgot his irritation in the tense situation. He watched as the fireponies chopped through the door, hacking it to splinters. Well, looks like there was an accident here after all.

One pony standing next to him said, "I'll go." Ampyrion blinked agian, in confusion. He hadn't even noticed them arrive...

He turned back to the fireponies, and realized that the were offering the group two axes. Well, one actually, since the pony that had just spoken had now grabbed one. Ampyrion nervously took the other. "Okay, let's do this." He wanted to get into the miserable old coot's apartment and make her pay for all those sleep-deprived nights she had given him, and this was his ticket in. Using his magic, he accepted the remaining axe offered by the firefighter, discarding his harpoon to the ground in the process.

A bit eager, he walked into the apartment behind the firefighters.

It's 9:41pm

Croaks and Ampyrion have both joined the fire fighter and decide to enter the apartment. "Stay behind me, I'm a professional," the fire-fighter ordered as he walked into the apartment. The three ponies entered the apartment, all is dark except some streetlights fluttering in from a window at the end of the hallway. A silhouette of Old Lady Eyespot stood still in the distance, her facial features hidden by darkness. Croaks tripped over a phone laying off the hook, nearly hitting Ampyrion with his axe. "Miss Eyespot? Is everything okay? We've had reports of screaming coming from this apartment. Everything alright?" The fire-fighter slowly approached the petrified pony. Suddenly Old Lady Eyespot took a few steps forward, into the light, blood and flesh dripping from her mouth. The fire-fighter jumped back as Old Lady Eyespot charged at the three ponies, screeching again. The fire-fighter grabbed the deranged lady and wrestled her to the ground. Suddenly her dog attacked him, causing him to lose concentration. The fire fighter killed the dog with his axe, but gave a chance for the old lady to bite into his neck. The fire fighter screamed.

It's 9:42pm

A frighten Lovely and Lab brag arrive to the bottom floor of the apartment. They see two fire fighters frantically banging on the front doors of the building, sweat running down their faces. "They've locked us in! They've blocked all the entrances!! They've left us to die!" The two remaining fire fighters screamed at the two ponies.

It's 9:43pm

All the residents of the apartment excluding those on the top floor hear a voice through a megaphone coming from outside. "Hello residents of twenty-three Haybale lane, please do not try to leave the building. This is an emergency protocol, if you attempt to leave we will be force to take serious and immediate action, we will keep you posted with instructions."

"It must be related to whatever sounds were coming from Old Lady Eyespot's apartment. Probably a fire since she was screaming. We should get the Buck out." Lovely was shocked when the grey unicorn took her hoof, she turned her head, trying to hide the fact she was blushing. Something was defiantly wrong upstairs, it had the entire building in an uproar. Whether it was a fire, a break in or... something worse, one thing was for sure, outside was the safest place to be.

"My name is Lovely by the way," Lovely spoke as the two ponies walked hoof-in-hoof to the second floor.

"They've locked us in! They've blocked all the entrances!! They've left us to die!" Lovely heard two fire-fighters scream as they attempted escape. "What do you mean locked in and left to die!!?" Lovely cried out, causing the fire-fighters to turn around and see her and Lab brag standing there. Lovely dropped ahold of Lab brag's hoof, as she glanced at him with fear in her eyes.

Lovely's ears perked up as she heard the microphone from outside, "what kind of protocol!? What's going on.. oh...!!" Lovely's eyes began to tear-up, "we really are going to die."

Edited by Shankveld

"What the hell od they mean do not leave the building?" Lucas opens the door and walks out into the hallway running down the stairs bumping into the Two Unicorns making them all fall down "Sorry,Sorry im so sorry i didnt mean to do that" He said standing offering his hooves to the other two helping them up "I should really watch where im Running sorry again"

Suddenly fire fighteres came up. They broke the door adn two of them run back down in fear. The remainig fire fighter extendeded so me axes at their way.

Lionheart was kinda shocked and seeing as he wasn't much for violance he didn't grab an axe when it was giving. On the otehr hand Croaks and Ampyrion seemed not to mind doing so much. When they walked inside Lionheart talked to Shadow "This doesn't seem like a fire thing. The scream didn't seem like that did it ? You heard it first hand from the phone.." His tone was kinda unsure on what he was saying basing it on only theories.

Tehn a screech and the firefighters scream. "What the...." He shouted and went to go in but stopped at his feet. "I will go down and bring the other two firefighters. I suggest you come down too.Something doesn't add up here. Going in this room.....I.....Don't think you will come out." He tone was saddened for one of his best friends was already in there. He hope for the best but he wasn't sure about what was going on.

"If you plan on going in.here." Lionhearts horn lit up and a prottective barrier appeared around Shadows body, it looked like a grey/white layer around his body that could sustain a lot of damage. "This will protect you from normal attacks and all that stuff." He finished and quickly galloped down.

Upon arriving he saw that the had locked the door and everypony was in distress. (Figure that much. This certenly isn't a fire) He thought. "What is going on here ?" He asked as calmly as he could.

Lucas falling into Lovely startled her much more than she cared for, relieved that it was only Lucas she sighed. "I thought you were some sort of monster trying to attack me or something," Lovely exclaimed to Lucas. Lovely helped the grey pegasus to his feet, "Don't worry about it, we're all a bit rattled."

Lovely saw another resident arrive to the bottom level of the apartment, a grey unicorn with a reddish-brown mane. "What is going on here ?" The unicorn asked, he seemed pretty calm despite the situation at hand. "They won't let us leave," Lovely responded coldly as she broke eye contact. "Apparently they've blocked off all the exits under some sort of 'protocol' and if we try to leave they will be force to take 'immediate and serious action', in others words they'll kill us." Lovely sighed and crossed her hooves, "and that's all the information they're giving us, 'serve and protect' my plot..."

Lab Brag allowed Lucas to pick him up, and told him it was alright. Wait... is he one of the Pegasus brothers. They throw some pretty wicked parties! Too bad I never get invited... He noticed that every pony surrounding him was panicked, and took the situation into his own hooves. Lab was going to have a little "chat" with the authorities outside.

Edited by RhythmHooves

Ampyrion advanced behind the firefighters, his eyes attempting to adjust to the dark room. The pony with him probably didn't adjust as well-Ampyrion turned just in time to see him spectacularly trip over a book, his axe missing Amp by a hair. "Hey!" he snapped angrily. "Watch where you're going, you could've killed me."

The firefighters were calling out now. ""Miss Eyespot? Is everything okay? We've had reports of screaming coming from this apartment. Everything alright?" Ampyrion forgot the near-miss, and turned eagerly in the their direction, wondering what the old coot was up to this time-a bit too late, unfortunately. In the few seconds he had spent hanging back, the old lady had suddenly leapt at one of the firefighters. In the dim light, Amp realized that there was something wrong. She looked like...well, like zombie. The firefighter swung his axe, killing one of her dogs, but the zombie threw herself into him, managing to bite his neck.

"Gahh!" said Amp in surprise, swinging his ax at the zombie's head.

Lab Brag noticed the two fireponies standing nearby the exit of the building, who had terrified looks on their faces and most likely just came down from Lady Eyespot's apartment. Not only was the door barricaded ,but the windows were boarded up as well. The only way Lab was going to communicate with the authorities outside was by snagging one of the walkie-talkies the fireponies had. Even then, he'd have to do some serious convincing to let them out. Lab had been through quarantine protocol before when he stayed at a hotel in Horseshoe Lake. Inn Steed, the colt who worked there, was held up by a group of robbers downstairs. All the guests were forced to stay upstairs or risk getting shot. Nopony goes in, Nopony goes out ,but that rule still had its exceptions. Lab walked over to talk to the two fire ponies. He talked to the beige colt with the dark red mane first, and asked him what was going on. Without warning, he stole the walkie talkie from him with his right hoof and shoved his other hoof into the firepony's mouth to keep him from talking.

Edited by RhythmHooves

Croaks continued into the dark room.

He saw the shape of Eyespot's body when the firefighter started talking to her. Croaks watched the man's back as Eyespot jumped onto him.

Then, he saw a dog attack, but the firefighter decapitated it.

However, the old lady pulled him down and bit him. He started screaming and Croaks was about to attack the old hag as Ampyrion chopped of her head.

"Woah, you alright?" Croaks asked the fireman as he kneeled by him, "What the hell was that?"

He tore off a piece of his shirt and gave it to the firepony to help slow the bleeding, but it was doing no good.

Edited by Croaks

It's 9:44 pm.

Ampyrion swung at Old Lady Eyespot, missing her neck and hitting her chest instead. Old Lady Eyespot fell over, blood squirting from her chest as she stopped breathing. Croaks wrapped a cloth around the fire-fighters neck as he continued screaming in pain. "Bring me to the bucking hospital!!!!" The fire-fighter screamed to the two ponies.

It's 10:00pm.

Lab brag grabs the walkie-talkie from the fire-fighters and they turn around and laugh. "It is a contact isolation otherwise known as a medical quarantine, they're not letting anyone out. There is no reasoning. They've left us all here to die." The other fire-fighter pushed Lab brag to the ground, "don't cause problems you little punk, or we'll feed you to them first!"

Lab Brag shoved the fire-pony off of him and gave the other fire-pony back the walkie-talkie.

Well great, my plan of imitating the fire-pony's voice to let us out wasn't going to work. Once again, I overlooked a fatal flaw in one of my plans... They're even keeping authorities locked up in here... Wait, didn't he say this was a contact isolation quarantine? Like a CONTAGIOUS DISEASE? "Leave us all to die..." OH SWEET MERCIFUL CELESTIA! Maybe a bit far-fetched ,but ZOM-PONIES? Was this the reason we were quarantined? I had to be certain, that was the only way I could formulate a plan... but I can't get anywhere near Old Lady Eye Spot's room... I need some witnesses of what went down up there, and those fire-ponies weren't cooperative...

Then suddenly, he had an idea. Lab Brag went over to talk to Lovely and asked her to talk to the un-cooperative fire-ponies about what they saw upstairs.

*Face hoof* I can't believe I'm asking my crush to flirt with those two flank-holes.

Edited by RhythmHooves

Croaks gets up from the firefighter and notices Eyespot's still moving.

He readies his axe while he thinks, Wait; zombies?

Being a fan of horror, he knows what to do. While the old lady's still on the ground, he lifts his axe up in the air and swings it down as hard as he can onto Old Lady Eyespot's neck, decapitating her.

As he pants, he asks Ampyrion, "Hey, could you help me carry this guy?"

He kneels down by the firepony once again, applying pressure to the wound.

Edited by Pilot

Ampyrion looked uneasy. "Erm. Not to be rude or anything, but there's an old legend about zombies. If you get bitten, don't you...turn into one?" Hoping that wasn't the case, he helped to lift the firepony.