Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hotline Equestria

Jack Baker

OOC Link

As the mail pony made his way to his last house in Ponyville, he sighed in exhaustion. It was late afternoon, and soon lowlife ponies and Changlings would probably be out in the streets, running amok and causing chaos. Much changed since Equestria lost their little war with the Changling Empire. Princess Celestia surrendered almost immediately when she heard that Phillydelphia was bombarded by Changling magic, costing thousands of lives and wiping out the place completely, not a single trace of it to be found. She and the other princesses succumbed to the Changling Queen's commands, and formed an "alliance" they called the Changling-Equestrian Coalition. Now Equestria became a shell of its former self, putting the Changlings in complete control over the Equestrian Empire.

Some alliance, he thought, approaching the house he needed to deliver to. He reached into his bag, and pulled out a parcel, the seventh one he delivered today. What was in these things and who was sending them, he didn't know. What he did know was that as the days went by, he found himself delivering less letters ams spam mail, and more of these things. He also noticed that these parcel began to show within weeks of that mysterious "6 Elements" group showing up. Did these have something to do with them? He didn't really care. He was paid to give ponies their mail, not ask questions.

Let that group keep doing their protests and spitting out their propaganda the mail pony thought, dropping off the parcel. I've got a job to do... He quickly made his way home...

8:30 A.M.
April 24, XXXX
Ponyville, Equestria

Raze woke up slowly, the sun coming through the window in his room. He made his way downstairs to make himself some breakfast. Ever since the Royal Guard sent him back home after the war, he felt a mix of emotions. Disappointment that they lost. Sorrow that some of his friends that he fought with never made it back. A bit of anger at himself, feeling that he didn't do enough. But he also felt peace, knowing that he wouldn't have to go back and fight again. He had enough of fighting...

After he was done eating, he checked his answering machine. He picked up the phone.

"You have one new message," it said, before beeping and playing it.

"Hi, this is the Ponyville Bakery. The donuts you ordered should be outside your door. We also left a list of ingredients inside. Make sure you read them carefully!" The message ended.

Donuts? He didn't remember ordering any donuts. He went outside. It was a beautiful day, but it was ruined by the damage some of the Changlings caused to the town. Some of the stores were ransacked, and some property was vandalized. He shook his head. If only there was someway they could fight back...

He looked around. Nothing. He was about to go back inside, when suddenly his hoof hit something on the ground. He looked down, finding a parcel. He slowly picked it up, and brought it inside, setting it on the kitchen table.

Who the hell ordered donuts for me in my name? And why are they in a cardboard box? he said, opening it. What he found wasn't donuts at all. Instead, it was a mask, a bear mask, to be exact.

"What the... is this a joke?" he asked himself, taking the mask out, finding a letter underneath. The "ingredients," he thought. He read it aloud.

"Your target is a CD, located in a building at NW 234 Main Street. Discretion is of the essence. Drop it off at the location marked on the back of this paper. Memorize it, then destroy this message. Look out for any messages left on your answering machince after today. Go to exactly where they tell you to go. We will be watching."

Raze didn't know what to make of this. Who sent this to him? Was this a joke, or was it real?

He looked at the mask on the table.

Only one way to find out... he thought, taking the mask. He put on a leather jacket, then left the house.

(edited)

A small shell was left of the Ponyville Public Print, no renamed to The "Changing Course" Public Print. Hardly it was one, it was a propaganda machine. Churning out more and more of the nonsense.

"Join the Coalition! Reform today! I brighter Future for everyone!" One such article wrote. Imaia could hardly believe that ponies were willing to give up themselves to become drones themselves.

"Changeling Investigation teams counter a gang of villainous Equestrians." Was another, in reality it was simply squatters being forced away from the Everfree Ridge entrance. There was no longer articles of simplicity. No posts of daily tea parties or picnics, no family events and no monthly town celebrations.

The only celebrating was the match of the Changeling Drone Guard. It made her want to beat herself senseless. It was near late at night Imaia had worked to the bone. The final print of the day was finally complete and she let out a satisfied sigh.

Her supervisor just exited from the office, a newly reformed mare now changeling approached with those cyan eyes upon the Arabian.

"Enjoy your long break. We'll be kicking production up next time." She hissed her wings buzzing slightly.

Imaia never answered, she never spoke a single word. Simply to keep to herself. With it finished she grabbed her keffiyah wearing it in hood fashion and grabbing her satchel before heading back to her cottage.

---

There was always heavy contemplation. She couldn't remember when see last slept, all it brought was terrible thoughts about what could've happened to her beloved brother.

Resigned from a defense firm in Manehatten Ahaban left to fight once more in their native country. No longer against the tyranny of the tribal family, now against a mass Changeling army that sought to destroy them.

She never wished to admit but he may have failed.

That horrible burden in her heart, that poise blackness. She stared at the rifle that hung the shelf of many other prized possessions of her brother.

Her escape... It was there-

Her thoughts were stopped by a ringing phone. But she dare not answer... She didn't care.

"You have one new message stored!"

But to simply put aside her annoyance she pressed the pay feature.

"Message begins- Hi there! This is Sunny Seeds Flower Shop only in Ponyville! We just wanted to forward your batch of Purple Mountain Flowers should arrive within the hour! And it's all complimentary enjoy!"

The happy voice ended.

"Inda lemin enuhar zuhul. Inda nawhu linte enuhar zuhul muntiar." She said to herself, feeling slightly annoyed.

(I never ordered flowers. I don't even like mountain flowers."

Heading to the door she opened up to see a box before her and she brought it forward. Inside she found a mask, a timber wolf mask along with a note.

"Your target is a cassette, located in a building at South 13 Gumball Street. Discretion is of the essence. Drop it off at the location marked on the back of this paper. Memorize it, then destroy this message. Look out for any messages left on your answering machince after today. Go to exactly where they tell you to go. We will be watching."

A target? ... Was this a hit? So many questions were boiling in her mind. But she couldn't help but be drawn in. Was it ment for her brother.

She looked up at the rifle. Now, it spoke a different message. It wouldn't be an escape now it'll be the sword.

Climbing onto a step stool she reached up and brought down the dust covered rifle. Up the next floor she approached into the sanctum of her former brother. Everything remaining untouched. From inside a, drawer she grabbed a magazine from inside. Her stomach tightened, she was not ment for this.

But perhaps her brother was guiding her? No she wasn't going to make this some form of odd phantom story. Dissembling the rifle she stuffed it away in a carry bag along with the magazines.

The door awaited, forgetting the mask she simply brought herself and her tool of justice and headed out the door.

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 1

9:00 A.M.
April 24, XXXX
Manehattan, Equestria

It's 9 a.m. and Dodge would usually go for a quiet reading in his room since it is his off day. He'd continue the Heart on Bail, but he is still sleepy from stretching work until midnight yesterday. He calls off the reading and proceed to boot up his PC. He is this close to erasing his criminal record, he just needed to work his way to the police's main database. Resting his head on his palm, his thoughts suddenly wandered above. For a moment, he glance towards a flyer he put on the desk.

The flyer, there was something odd about it. It was just an ordinary patriotic movements conducted by independent organization, something which he subscribed out of curiosity. "It isn't possible, is it? With the changelings everywhere, there's no way that they could make flyers and monthly subscription service this easy or maybe..." resting his chin on his hoof, the thought suggested it could be a secret government effort to raise awareness, a useless effort it seemed to him. It's too late for it. The scenery of changelings rampaging stores has become a daily basis in Equestria and more violently perhaps. 

Out of all the chaos, at least he could still enjoy a brew of morning coffee in the kitchen. He turns uff his PC and went on preparing his mighty coffee. He checks his answering machine, just to make sure he didn't miss any appointments. "You have one new message", the phone beeped and played.   

"Hello Mr. Viper, it's Miss Fargone. I'm terribly sorry for not returning the pot you lent me last week. I've told my son to bring it to your room. Again, I'm so sorry Mr. Viper."

"A pot? I thought I gave it to her, she must've felt guilty for keeping it. I'll have to talk it out with her son" 15 minutes passed, there was no knock. He decided to check on her son, fearing he might have gone to the wrong room since the bungalow wasn't serviced well and some room still has similar room number. He opened the door and noticed a pot different from what he lent to Miss Fargone on his doorstep. A sheet of paper is stuck between the lid and he took it out.

"Your main concern will be a piece of yellow document in an office across the 7th Avenue, 233 Merryhoof. Discretion is of the essence. Drop them off at the location marked on the back of this paper. Memorize it, then destroy this message. Look out for any messages left on your answering machince after today. Go to exactly where they tell you to go. We will be watching."

"Is this supposed to be a prank? It must have been her son, but the voice message sounded like Miss Fargone. It can't be."  He lifted the pot, still trying to figure out what's going on. While he was carrying the pot to the kitchen, something inside hit the pot. Annoyed, he put the pot down and opened the lid. What he found was ridiculous, a simple black and white mask and 2 marbles. 

First, the flyer, then this. Dodge frowned his eyebrows, knowing things have gone fishy. "If I'm going to figure this out, I'll have to play their game. Discretion is of the essence eh?" He takes out his desert eagle, put on the mask, he puts on his old, worn out jacket and drinks his already cold coffee before rushing to the address.

(edited)

9:30am, Maresdale Apartments, Canterlot.

Clover walked slowly up the stairs towards her apartment on the fifth floor, groaning as she did so. She hated the way that the changelings had taken everything over, ruining the free and peaceful life that most Equestrians had enjoyed previously. Clover was just thankful that she had completed her time at the Celestia School For Gifted Unicorns four months before the takeover as she knew full well that if she had not, then she would not have been able to complete the course. The school had been closed down barely a week after the takeover and the building recomissioned by the changeling army.

Now, the school building was being utilised as a top security prison for those who had protested against the new regime. Clover thought the ponies imprisoned there brave, but foolish. Public displays of protest were not the wisest things to do in the situation. Clover wished that she could do more to show that she disapproved of the changeling rule, however, she was unable to do so save to perform small magics to protect other ponies whenever she was able to do so. Clover longed for the opportunity to do more but so far it had not occured.

The ringing of her phone cut thru Clover's gloomy thoughts and she groaned aloud. It was just typical that the phone would ring in her apartment when she was still climbing the stairs. Breaking into a fast trot, Clover hurried up the stairs and unlocked the door, puffing with the exertion. Just as she entered her apartment, the ringing stopped but Clover could see by the flashing light on her answerphone that they had left a message. She played back the message; it was not a voice she recognised and the contents were bizarre to say the least.

"Good morning!" a voice chirped. "Your order of twelve 'Power Ponies' comic books will be arriving shortly. Sorry about the delay!"

Comic books? thought Clover in puzzlement. I don't even read comic books. She stared at the answerphone for a full minute, wondering about the strange message, when a knock at the door startled her. Clover ran to the door and opened it, but there was nopony there. On the floor outside her door was a package. Thinking that she might as well bring it in, even if it did turn out to be comic books, Clover carried the parcel to the kitchen after kicking the door shut. Opening it, she found a silver mask in the shape of a fox's head, with purple crystals around the eye holes. There was also a letter, typed in black on a normal white scroll.

"You are to go to Canterlot station and find locker number twenty nine. Push in the back of the locker; there is a false back and inside the secret compartment there will be a small parcel. Drop this parcel in the mailbox of the house of which the address is written on the back of this message. Memorise it and destroy the letter after. Discretion is vital and we will be watching. Await more messages after today."

How strange, Clover thought. Still, the fox mask was pretty and the message would give her something to do, which she admitted she sorely needed. Clover quickly ate a daisy sandwich and a glass of juice, then settled down to memorise the instructions and address she had been given. This done, she used her magic to vapourise the message, put on the fox mask which fitted as tho it had been made for her, and set out on her strange mission.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

(edited)

15 minutes later, Raze had arrived at the location. It was a pretty small building, with only two floors including the ground floor. He looked around. No windows, so he couldn't see what was going on. He sighed, then looked at the mask he was carrying.

I'm looking for a CD... he thought, then looked at the front door. Guess I should put this on. Maybe whoever's inside won't know I'm here for it unless I do. He put on the bear mask, then went inside...

The first thing he saw was a Changling, up against a door, minding his own business. He looked up, and saw Raze.

"Uh... I'm here for a--" Raze was trying to say, but suddenly, the Changling hissed at him, then charged at him.

Raze was shocked, but knew immediately what to do. His Royal Guard instincts kicked in, and he moved quickly out of the way. The Changling, having no time to react, ran into the wall. Raze quickly did a back kick, ramming the Changling's face into it, knocking him out. A bit of blood ran down the wall. He was surprised.

"What..." was all he could say. He thought this would be a simple handover.... What was he really dealing with here?

He slowly walked towards the door the Changling was guarding, and opened it. It was a bathroom, with another grunt washing his hooves. Turning around, he saw the masked stallion along with the Changling up against the wall. He quickly grabbed a steel pipe next to him, and ran towards Raze, swinging it at him. He quickly raised his hoof against the Changling's hoof holding the pipe, stopping it mid-swing. He grabbed the pipe with the other, and yanked it out of the Changling's grip, then swung it at him, hitting him in the face. The grunt slumped over, skull appearing to be broken, unmoving. Raze looked around. Everything seemed to be clear. Then, realizing what he did, he froze. He just killed a Changling. If the authorities found out, he was a goner. No... he could make it. He just needed to find the CD, then get out before anyone noticed.

He walked out of the bathroom, then up a set of stairs.

So these guys are guarding it then... he thought, gripping the steel pipe. Well, the guys who sent me that letter are watching... who knows what they'll do to me if I don't get this CD... whatever it is.

Edited by TheKidInTheCorner

Chrysteel was flying into the changeling fly zone near Canterlot. She was in her pegasus form at the moment. As soon as she entered she shifted back to her normal form, hiding her cutiemark. Her mom liked her translucent feathered wings so she kept them.

Her mission from the 6 Elements was simple, publicly humiliate her next challenger and we will know you are on our side. With the coming competition, she only needs a challenger.

She lands near the Canterlot outpost and begins to make her way to mother's chambers.

Her mother's chambers are what once was the throne room. The guards there stop her and say, "Sorry, none are allowed in without appointment."

She steps up to them and says, "Are you going to stop Mother's first from seeing her? Let me through or you will suffer as my rivals have."

Out of fear, They move aside to let her pass saying, "Sorry princess. We didn't expect you back for another day."

She says, "You are forgiven this once. Block my passage again and you will pay the price for it."

They go back to either side of the door as Crysteel passes through. She smiles and says, "Hello mother. Are there any new challengers for my place as first?"

(TheKidInTheCorner, please control Chrysalis. Her mission will evolve her humiliating without killing the next challenger for her place as Chrysalis' first. Have fun with it.)

@Midnight_Aurora

Chrysalis was busy with managing the kingdom when she looked up and saw Crysteel.

"Ah, yes. Hello, my daughter. In fact, there is one challenger, who has been eager to face you..." She looked at the guards. "Bring him in."

The guards did as they were told, and in came a large looking Changling. He looked very strong, very well built for a Changling. He looked at Crysteel, anger in his eyes.

"Do your mother proud," Chrysalis said to Crysteel as the challenger approached.

"Say your prayers, asshole," he hissed at her, circling around her.

Chrysteel says, "As the current first. I chose the location of our bout. The coming competition will be where our bout will take place. Until then you can't touch me and I can't touch you. This will prove once and for all none can beat me. All will see the strength of the hive. If you refuse then the challenge will go unaccepted. Also a right of the first. Do you accept this location? A public dual for the first, as the main event for the coming competition."

She awaits his response.

The challenger, snarled in anger, but reluctantly accepted.

"Very well," he grunted, then left.

Chrysalis sat up, proud of her daughter. "Well, it seems you'll make a fine Queen one day. Though I would've liked to see the bout take place right now... I could use a bit of... entertaiment." She sighed.

-----------------

Meanwhile...

-----------------

Raze made his way up the stairs and around a corner, where he saw a Changling grunt. Fully powered by the adrenaline rush from the fight downstairs, he didn't hesitate to swing the pipe he had at him, bashing the Changling's skull in. It fell to the floor with a hard "thump". He then saw three other Changlings around a table, one of them dressed in a long trenchcoat. The other two, seeing one of their own killed before their eyes, ran towards Raze, one wielding a bat, the other a knife. The wielding grunt attack first, which Raze blocked with the pipe. He then kicked the knife grunt in the chest, then quickly pushed the bat out of his way, countering with a quick blow to the Changling's neck, which snapped from the force. The one with the knife tried to get back up, but Raze quickly brought the pipe down on his head, killing him instantly. Suddenly, the Changling in the trench coat pulled out a small pistol, and fired one shot at Raze. He quickly ducked, just enough for the bullet to miss him and hit the wall. He quickly threw the pipe, which the Changling in the nose. He winced in pain as blood began to flow from it, dropping the gun. Raze quickly picked up the knife and ran up to him, slicing his throat, watching him sink slowly to the ground, the blood flowing everywhere.

Raze checked his surroundings. All clear. He then looked at the table in front of him, and sitting on top of a stack of papers was a CD in a case with a bit of blood on it. He picked it up, then put it in his jacket.

Now to go to that location... he thought, quickly making his way out.

(edited)

Chrysteel smiles at her mother before approaching and taping horns with her. She shared a very small part of the love she gained from Derpy and Dinky.

It was a small amount but the potency could send a guard class into a love high.

She then says, "What do you think, mother? Potent isn't it? I got this from Derpy and Dinky the past few days. They are willingly giving it to me now."

Of course she was lying to her Mother, but the shear potency made the lie beleaveable.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Chrysalis reveled at the potent energy being given to her. "Yes... this is quite good. This will do nicely..."

Suddenly, a changling burst through the door.

"My queen! Urgent news! One of our bases of operation... it was... completely wiped out! While it was a small one, the changlings there were holding information vital to us!"

The queen stood on her feet when she heard this.

"What?! By who?!?!"

"We don't know!"

The queen took a deep breath, then sat back down. "Very well. Send a clean-up crew to dispose of the bodies and recover any other important information. Now!!"

The changling bowed, then left. The queen sighed in frustration.

"It's the work of that 6 Elements group, I know it! Sending their secret pawns to do their dirty work, while masquerading as a peaceful organization with their pitiful protests! This is one snake whose head I will crush personally... and SWIFTLY!!!" She stomped her hoof on the ground.

(edited)

Chrysteel says, "Mother, why waste your strength on them. Let us, your princesses, deal with them. You have a hive to maintain. We will bring them down for you and nopony or changeling would be the wiser. I suggest a special guard be placed at all remaining bases. Ones you trust to get the job done."

Chrysteel knew that by doing this she will stay in mother's good graces. She also will be able to give the 6 Elements group a statistical readout on the guardians.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

6:17 am, April 24th, canterlot, equestria

twinkfeather woke up in the shop, he ran a small file very company, but since the changelings took over all his employees had quit, died, or been imprisoned. He had to sell his small house in order to keep his business, and his food supply, afloat.

He got up and made himself a cup of coffee, noticing that he probably had enough grounds left for two more days. the machine burbled away, with him slumped on the counter in front of it when a blinking light in the corner caught his eye. "Oh, it's the answering machine...probably another debt collector." He deleted the message without listening to it.

After his coffee finished brewing he headed into the parcel room and began sorting the boxes, preparing for that days dilevery. A lot more packages than envelopes had been coming through lately, and there was an uptick In business in the past few months. Sure the increased business was great, but it was getting to be too much to handle alone, while simultaneously not being enough income to hire another Pegasus.

"There we go, just six more boxes to sir-" his words were cut short by a small avelabche of boxes coming in through the drop box. he frowned and began sorting again.

Another seventeen boxes in and he came across something odd. A package with his name on it, stamped and everything. "Tha hell? Every pony knows I run this business, why not just give it to me during opening hours?" He looked guiltily at the rest of his unfinished sorting before heading over to a full body mirror.

"I have a package here for a Mr.Twinkfeather?" He looked his reflection up and down, checking himself out. "Oh, why thank you sir, might I say you're looking very sexy this morning" his reflection blushed, hoofing at the ground nervously "aw thanks, can you sign here?" He signed the clip board and set the parcel down "I'm afraid I don't have any bits to pay you, but if you come in for a minute I'm sure we could work som-" he shook his head and turned back to his package, grabbing a box cutter and opening it , at the top of the package there was a note.

"You will meet a pony tonight at 11 at the canterlot station, together you will sabotage the tracks and cut off troop transport, this is your first assignment, after completion you will recieve your next on your answering machine"

He looked in the box, under the note was a rabbit mask, and under that was a small box. He opened this one as well, and inside there was an odd grayish lump. "This looks like..." He put it in a scanner that had been mandatorily installed after the changelings came into power. The lilt ticked green, now was the time to freak out.

"Who the hell sends me C4? I can't blow up a railroad! But why-" he looked at the mask, frowning. The money from his house was running our, and despite the uptick in business, he was still hemoraging bits by the week. Another three months and he'd be on the street.

He delivered the days packages and returned to the office to take a nap. Twinkfeather woke up at 10 and headed out with a mask, a lump of C4, and a baseball bat.

Moon Crypt- 9:31 AM, Manehattan Control Center

As the lonely notes set out across Manehattan, Moon Crypt sighed to himself as he strove to think clearly. The past few days had been horrible, with reports of numerous acts of sabotage all over Equestria. Heck, one of the smaller control centers in the northern part of Equestria had been completely destroyed! He had offered, even pleaded to be the one in charge of doing something, but, apparently, Chrysalis still had a rather hard heart towards him. In comparison, that is, to what she usually treats everyone else with. No doubt that her 'daughter', the one changeling that had been chosen to develop alicornesque powers to succeed her 'mother' with, got all of the lucrative deals, information, tasks, whatever, across the board.

Oh, well. Nothing he could do about it, anyways. At least he wasn't executed for being a traitor when the takeover happened, that was for sure. If nothing else, he was surprised to find that he was assigned to keep Manehattan under control. But what had happened to the others... it was not a nice sight. He feared he would be having nightmares about it for the rest of his life, and all because he had told a lie in an attempt to keep himself alive. The look of betrayal on Karma's face was something he was doomed to have seared into him memory for all of eternity.

As he struggled to remain composed, he quietly set down his violin and sat down, looking over the rooftops of Manehattan. With the local unrest and the raising activity of the 'Six Elements' group that had been plaguing the rest of Equestria, he was supposed to play host to a regiment from Canterlot today- half by railroad, half by the road. The colonel and his staff officers were already here- although he had yet to meet them- the bulk of the army was to arrive this afternoon. He had sent a few guards over to a local junction to prevent sabatoge, but he was still worried that something might happen still.. had he sent enough guards?

As he headed downstairs, off the rooftops, he was greeted with a stack of letters from one of his secretaries, and, sighing, Moon Crypt sat down and began to work, half expecting someone or something to burst through the door for some reason...

(edited)

"233 Merryhoof...hmm..." He was certain that place is nearby, he could have just walk. Using the back alley, he passes around a few building before spotting a building owned by one of the changelings. "This must be it, 233 Merryhoof." With his mask already on, he didn't have to worry being recognized. He trotted to the back door since he was used to sneaking behind during his criminal days.

2 changelings were guarding the back door, both of them were armed with a gun. "You've got to be kidding me, this must be a setup." But then he thought, why would the changelings wanted to lure him out and kill him? That couldn't have been the case, killing him would be a waste. His next presumption was that he could be doing favors for some organizations. Feeling reluctant, he'd have to get the document to figure out their motives.

With no other choices, he pointed his desert eagle through a hole on a wall, while telling himself to bear with it. Bang! Bang! He swiftly made two head shots. He was sure the others were alerted and would go to the back door. He will just have to wait until more of those dimwit pony-sized bug to come out more. Bang! Bang! Bang! Another two head shots, another hit one of the changelings' chest. "Tch, that wasted a bullet." he groaned as he enter through the back door.

As he set his hoof into the building, one of the changelings who didn't get the head shot took hold of his hoof, gazing his sight on him "W...Wait...y...you can't" *thud*. He ignored the poor changeling, he made a cross sign, before going up the staircase. He'd have to make it quick knowing that they will start to scout the back alley from the side of the building and eventually the back door.

8:45 A.M.

April 24, XXXX

Canterlot, Equestria

Corvette sat on a pillar. The coal mining team had just finished taking out all the coal. She was fully exhausted, her body probably smelled like sewers right now. She was one of the volunteers who vowed to finish the remaining coal last night, however, she didn't expect it to go all the way until morning. After resting for a good 5 minutes, the team's boss appeared and informed them that everything have been settled down. Meaning, they will have holidays for a few days before the team move to a different site.

She went back to her home in an old, abandoned apartment. There, everything was set up simple. A portable gas stove, an old fancy couch, a bunch of rubble and a scary looking shower room. It's not like she wanted to live this way. Living as a runaway criminal in canterlot wasn't easy, Here, everypony seemed to shun away poor ponies, what more a gangster looking mare like her. She had no choice but to stay this way since Dodge had told her to hold on until it was safe to return to Baltimare again. He promised to call her when ready but 3 months have passed and still no answer.

She threw herself on the couch and sighed heavily. She looked at the shower room and a big pail filled with water from nearby water tap. "Nah, maybe later" she thought, turning her head away before her phone rang. "Darn, who the hell?!" She picked up her phone. She so wanted to curse the caller, but the thought of Dodge calling her made her to play the Ms. Nice Mare.

"Hel..?", "Congratulations, your number has been sele..." Corvette immediately called it off and landed her head on the couch, "Take that, stupid scammers.". Just as her eyelids was about to shut down, a box was thrown through a broken window, it almost hit her gas stove. She stuffed her head into a pillow, groaned, "Urgh, what the fudge, I can't even sleep, might as well shower.". She got up and took a shower.

Refreshing, how she wished she did it sooner, all of her stress were gone down the drain. "They can't even deliver things right, stupid snobs." she thought as she take a look at the box from earlier and carry it near her couch, yes, HER couch where she was supposed to sail in her dreams by now. On the box was a poorly written sentence 'Thank you for subscribing our form last week, enjoy your food sets of "6 Elements" from our sponsors!'. Food sets? Why would anypony, in Canterlot, buy her foods? Like the form wasn't even hers, it was sort of flew here, probably from that unicorn family next door. Well, at least she didn't have to buy food today, maybe.

She opened up the cardboard box and found nothing, except a few brick stones, a turtle mask and a note. "I knew it, scams, more scams.". Frustated, she kicked the box that it hit the wall. Unfortunately, the note didn't follow through and landed just in front of her. She picked it up, expecting the usual 'thank you' note but what she read was...

@@Twinkfeather,

"Before 11 tonight, you are to go to the Canterlot Station. You will meet with an escort who will assist you in this mission. Both of you will assault a train. You are to retrieve a black leather briefcase inside the train before bombarding it. After that, deliver it to the location written behind this note. Memorize it, and destroy this note afterwards. Keep your cell phone on at all time. A mission will be messaged to you. Discretion is of the essence, finish the mission. We will be watching."

It has been a long time since she received this kind of mission in Baltimare, except it was a truck carrying cars. "An escort? Could it be Dodge? He wouldn't pull off this kind of prank just to give me this mission." she thought, in the end she decided to check it out herself, still not believing it would be Dodge.

It was 10:40 PM but Corvette was ready to go. "If it's the same as it was in Baltimare, I might need the mask." she took the mask, her Mini Uzi and made sure she memorized the address before heading off to Canterlot Station.

Edited by Inference
  • Brohoof 1

Clover soon arrived at Canterlot Station, given that it was not very far from Maresdale Apartments, which was very convenient for when she needed to travel elsewhere. The fox mask she was wearing was very comfortable and lay lightly against her fur. There was even a small tube, surrounded by purple crystals, in the centre of the forehead where her horn fitted; it was as if whoever had sent the package to her had known in advance that a unicorn was to wear the mask. Clover shivered a little at the thought; who were these operatives and were they really watching her? She steeled herself. If they were, then she would make sure that they would have nothing to complain about. When she got to the station, she went straight to the lockers.

At first, there seemed to be nopony there, then a pair of changelings materialised from the shadows. "Who goes there?" one of the identical creatures cried out to her, not even waiting for an answer before they attacked. Clover reacted instantly; she shot a stunning spell at one of the changelings, knocking her out cold. This ruined the dual attack that the pair had meant to make and the male changeling hesitated, giving Clover enough time to hit him with a transportation spell. He vanished from sight; he would reappear about one hundred miles away, give or take, without knowing how he'd gotten there. Clover smiled in satisfaction and went to the locker that had been mentioned in the message. It seemed as tho what lay within the locker was important enough to be guarded.

Following the instructions she had been given, Clover accessed the false back in the locker after blasting the lock open. Inside was a small packet containing microchips; Clover could see them thru the package's clear container. She put the packet into her saddlebags and left the station. As she did so, she heard a small explosion, but thought nothing of it. The unconscious body of the female changeling still lay there, and Clover gave it a wide berth as she left the station. Using her teleportation magic, she transported herself to the address she had been given, and dropped the small packet of microchips into the mailbox. This done, she decided to head back to her compartment. There would be time enough later to find out what was going on. Perhaps there were others like her.

(edited)

@

(I don't know how to use the mention function on mobile)

Twinkfeather made his way to the station, his mossberg tucked under his left wing, and the rabbit mask on his face, he had put a bandage on his flank, after all there weren't many ponies his age with a blank flank.

Arriving, he his in the bushes in front of the station, they didn't tell him where exactly to meet his partner, and the station had more guard than usual tonight. It was 10:45. He decided to give it 30 minutes before leaving.

Edited by Twinkfeather

@, Mariposa left Ponyville in the dead of night, leaving her sister Cicada in charge for the moment. The changeling spy had been given Ponyville to keep under control due to being a very trusted officer in the changeling Hive. During the war with Equestria, Mariposa had been invaluable as a spy, infiltrating the various headquarters that the ponies held by taking a dull background pony shape and learning the plans that the Equestrians made. None of the Equestrian generals had thought that the pale grey earth pony mare with the bubblegum pink mane and tail and the flower cutie mark was anything more than she seemed to be; a dull pony who was not worth taking the slightest bit of notice of. To their cost, as their most secret plans were soon being relayed by Mariposa to Queen Chrysalis who then able to take advantage of knowing what her enemies planned to do and to act accordingly. Mariposa considered her greatest achievement had been infiltrating Canterlot Palace and discovering the secret plans of Princess Celestia. This had brought down the Equestrian kingdom, forcing them to surrender to the changelings and form the coalition.

But this secret group, the Six Elements, really was annoying. Mariposa tutted in irritation as she thought of them, and of their secret operatives who carried out various attacks and thefts. In her new role as the commander in charge of Ponyville, Mariposa was unable to go in person to try and discover who was really behind the attacks, which made her impatient. She was sure that she could have found out what was needed in a very short time. She thought that she would not have accepted the role if she had known that she was to be unable to act personally. She had instead arranged a meeting with the commander of Manehatten to discuss the problem and perhaps together, they could arrive at a solution. She had decided to meet with Moon Crypt in Manehatten, as her sister was very competent to be left in charge and she didn't know if Moon Crypt had such a deputy. The meeting was to be held in a secure area, where none could either overhear or interrupt.

Mariposa arrived at Manehatten and hurried towards the meeting place. Out of habit, she took the form of the dull background pony so as to travel discretely and arrived at the meeting place with moments to spare. She settled down to wait for Moon Crypt to arrive.

Raze made his way to the location described on the letter: a dark alleyway. Here he was supposed to find a dumpster marked with the symbol for the Element of Magic, and drop the CD off inside. He found it, and did exactly as he was told to do. He took the mask off, sighing in relief.

He had been through a lot in the past few hours. He figured he might as well take it easy for now. Maybe visit his marefriend in Manehattan...

That's right... I need to do that today, he thought, walking out of the alleyway. The train station wasn't far from here. He decided to go and take the next train to Manehattan.

Imaia continued speculation as she continued along down the streets. Half way along down the trek she realized she had forgotten the mask, but she dismissed it. Her keffiyah could easily be turned into a full face mask. Following down Sunny side street she soon approached an intersection with Gumball and sitting on the corner was a simple abandoned warehouse. Or so it was.

One earth pony awaited outside.leaning against the wall close to a metal frame door. A lamp post above. Good, that's his only light source. Imaia approached along, her mask not fully ready. This would be a simple diversion. With a slight way in her flank she made brief eye contact with the stallion before continuing.

It was a success the stallion gave a grin.

"Hey babe you look kinda lost!" He said following the Arabian into the shadows ahead.

"Come on I won't hurt ya-" the rest of words finished with a buck to the muzzle and he immediately fell.

Imaia turned looking at the corpse. The muzzle of the stallion was indented into the face with a slight crook. His expression shows a brief transition between surprise and pain. Imaia couldn't hold herself she then brought back out her lunch, in the disgusting hint.

Imaia was holding back her tears. She wasn't an assailant she never done this.

"Qufun dinalma neik shakilk dehuna?" She mutters.

(How does brother handle this?)

Imaia sat up letting in a deep breathe before sighing. She shook and.convulsed but she was not overcome.

"I can do this..." She whispers. She speculated deep within. Her sorrow first boiling but now she could feel this new emotion. A fire, a flame building up. Her heart was racing.

With her bag open she carefully reconstructed each part to assemble the sentimental weapon. With a fresh mag in Imaia, wrapped her keffiyah in traditional face mask covering her forehead, back, and muzzle. Only her raged filled eyes was visible.

"Don't go gently, for the world does not return gently." She whispers and approaches the door. Peaking the small room was empty, looked like a workers lobby room. She entered toward the next door again peeking.

Three. The warehouse was completely empty apart from the turned containers to fit the atmosphere of a makeshift home. The three equestrians gather around a barrel flame. Two earth ponies and a changeling. Possibly a covert hiding ground, or worse a reformation ritual.

Beyond them she could see another office cubicle, possibly a supervisor office. Imaia had to make this quick.

She burst forward passing through the door the PTKS lighting up in a blaze of gunfire. The rounds spraying in the general direction of the group several of the rounds hitting the first two ponies the changeling hissing before slipping away behind the containers.

The two earth ponies sprawled about as they hold themselves withering in pain. Imaia gritted her teeth.

"Inlaw desafin zenkey!" She shouts looking for the changeling.

She was suddenly thrown about! The changeling had climbed upon the said containers unknowest to the Arabian. The two struggled upon the ground, but with impented rage she overturned him raising up three butt of the rifle and bringing it down upon the muzzle.

Catching her breathe she got up and turning now to the wounded. With two rounds left in she used them effectively. No remorse and no mercy.

Now with that violence passed she entered forward, her body now in a messy daze she spotted the cassette on the office desk.

"Lets leave this place.." She muttered.

As quickly and sanely as possible she disassembled the rifle to her abilities. She had went through surprisingly just one magazine. Returning to at hoof she quickly retreatedfrom the facility. Now it was to the drop point. A tire near the dumpsters at the Star Trees Avenue Cottage Housings. Wrapped in plastic wrap she places the cassette inside and then began her retreat home.

White Rose- 9:33 AM, Manehattan Streets

@

"MOM! I'M HOME!"

As White came into the house, levitating a few bags of gear and stuff, she smiled as she saw her mom's living space. Still as messy and paper-filled as ever, ink, quills, and an old typewriter sitting in front of a window. Despite the dark and dreary day outside, inside it was illuminated cozily, the little light that there was streaming in from the windows creating a painting-worthy scene. Gently placing the groceries on the kitchen counter, she started to poke her head around her mom's two-story home, looking for the mare known as Book Quill. "Hello? Anyone here?"

She jumped a bit as she felt something furry crest along her legs before realizing it was just Snowball, her mother's cat. Levitating Snowball onto her back- where she curled up and started to purr- she continued her search throughout the house. She was drawn into her mother's room by a dull beeping, which was revealed to be her mother's answering machine. As she approached, the machine chimed and stated in a flat, mechanical voice, "You have (3) new messages." Shrugging, she flipped through the phone numbers and played them in reverse order- the newest first.

"Hello, Ms. Rose. You weren't home, so your order of roses was left on your doorstep." She dimly remembered bringing in a package as she walked through the door, as the message continued, congratulating her on her purchase before signing out with the company slogan. Mentally commenting on the long-winded caller, she shrugged. She would check out the roses later- she assumed her coltfriend bought them for her, as a way of announcing his desire for them to be together again. Shrugging, she played the second message- this time from Raze himself. "Hi, there, White. Or Ms. Quill, if she's the one to hear this. I hope I got the right number- I'm not sure this was your mother's phone..." The message continued for another minute, giving a short, informal report of how things in Ponyville under the changelings, before he announced his intention to come and visit her as soon as he could. She smiled, but as the message continued, the possible date that he gave was... today?

She looked around as Raze signed out and the machine loaded the next message. This place needs to be cleaned up a bit before it received any visitors, so she quickly leaning over to grab a few pieces of paper. But, as she did so, a chilling, serpentine voice filled the room behind her. She froze, startling Snowball, who leaped off of her back, meowing. She tried to grasp for her swords but she realized there were downstairs. Cursing, she turned around slowly before realizing that it was just the answering machine.

"Ms. Rose," started the voice, which, while trying to be conversational, sounded menacing and malicious. "You might have realized that a  certain mare has not been present this afternoon in your household. You see, after you turned down our offer to work for us, we were rather... displeased. Especially knowing that your mother has currently taken a pro-rebellion turn in her articles." White's eyes widened. Was she really kidnapped by the changelings?! And for merely pointing out a few flaws in the new system? She had read the articles- while there was slight disapproval behind her tones, she still pointed out both the good and the bad- just like she has been doing for years!

"However, this isn't the reason why she managed to mysteriously disappear. Not at all, in fact, although her article does irritate us at times. No, it is because of her references to the terrorist group, The Six Elements." A terrorist group? That was also news. The Six Elements were just (overly vocal) protestors... weren't they? "We know of your history, and we also know that you have ways of getting information. We just wish to use this... utility that you offer. You see, there are a number of operatives across Equestria, and many more may have been contacted. The only thing that is between you and your mother seeing each other again is a few names. Maybe even a phone number or two. But until then, she'll be here with us until either she confesses to being an operative or, if she is truly innocent, then until you give us the information we require. And I suggest you be quick. Delicate flowers were not made to last in this kind of environment." The voice ended, and the machine went silent.

Her first reaction was to send a mental jolt of energy. It went down her spine and rested at her cutie mark, where a certain spirit was dormant. As Ixkom slowly came into consciousness, she ran out, retrieving her swords and attaching them to her arms. She paused  in front of the groceries before digging out the package she picked up, and opened it.

These aren't roses...

There was a rope, a few bags, and... a mask...? It was of a draconequus, and it's mischievous look reminded her of Ixkom. There was also a note, which she kept to the side. Raze could help with this, she thought, and she quickly began searching for basic equipment and tools as she awaited for Raze to arrive.

Manehattan Train Station, 12:28 AM

@,

The trip was quite... interesting, due to the extra security. You got some funny looks from both changeling and ponies, all in guard uniforms, all looking overly paranoid. The security in Manehattan was strong, but not as strong as Raze had seeen before in other places. As soon as you got to the southern Manehattan station, you were informed that a troop transport was due from intown, and, thus, they closed the railroads for both guarding it and to prevent traffic that might delay the regiment. Once you got into the city itself, however, with the  exception of the occasional guard patrol (you could feel one or two changelings poke their mental link into you, looking for love) the streets were the same as ever- busy and overcrowded. You hear a few interesting rumors- the Six Elements being whispered to have shown their true colors, for instance, or that the mysterious changeling leader of Manehattan was planning on rebuilding the Pony of Liberty in his own form. Either way, White's mother's house was on the other side of town, however, so you had quite a bit of walking ahead of you.

@,@,  @@Pripyat Pony,@,@@Midnight_Aurora,@,

(Okay, i'm having trouble figuring out who is supposed to joining me in the Canterlot railway station to blow it up, i'm here waiting and a few people have dropped by the station, but not interacted. Can someone please help me out here, because I have no clue as to why i'm still sitting here in the bushes)

(edited)

@,

12:42 PM

April 24, XXXX

Manehattan, Equestria

After getting a cab from the station, Raze finally arrived at White Rose's mother's house. He paid the cab, made his way to the door, and gave a light knock.

He looked down. A bit of Changling blood caked his jacket. He sighed.

"Crap... Well, I guess I'll try to explain what happened... Though she probably won't like it," he said to himself, waiting for her to answer.

((OOC: Also, @Twinkfeather, please be patient. I'm sure Inference will post soon. And please, post whatever questions or problems you have in the OOC, or like what I'm doing now, but don't make it a full post on here.))

Moon Crypt - Manehattan Control Center

@@Pripyat Pony,

As he finished the paperwork, he quickly pushed it off to the side, his expectation disappointed. Walking back upstairs, he left a note on his desk that he would be out for a short while and that his deputy- whose name he kept forgetting- would be in charge. As he did so, he quietly went upstairs, transformed into a brown pegasus with black hair and a horseshoe cutie mark, and took flight.

After soaring through the clouds for a short while, he managed to mentally lock on to the changeling that had asked him to meet with her before doing a small loop and landing on the nearby street. It was nearly empty, it's only occupant being a dull, boring pony who was reading the local newspaper. He quietly landed besides her and, saying with a small smile, "You are quite the pretty butterfly, aren't you?" he responded in an envious tone, a short phrase that he shared with Mariposa to ensure her it was him, but to anyone else, it would merely be pointless flattery. His mental connection ensured that it was her, but mental signs could be mimicked, so he insisted on the short phrase to be shared between them. He leaned against the wall nearby, and took out a coin, flipping it aimlessly.

@Midnight_Aurora

Chrysalis thought about what her daughter had said, then decided. "Very well. I'll leave you to it. But just in case..." She looked to one of her servants. " Tell the commanders to increase security in all places, immediately!"

The servant nodded, then flew out of the throne room.