Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hotline Equestria

Jack Baker

@@Twinkfeather, "Actually," Clover replied in a low voice, "I only just got the message. Maybe another pony was supposed to come, but got delayed at the last moment. Anyway, what kind of a plan do you have? If you have a plan already set in motion, I'm happy enough to go along with that. If any changeling guards try to interfere, I can take them out with magic."

@@Pripyat Pony, "I can take care of myself" he got up from his seat behind the bushes but stayed crouched, motioning Clover over "We are to blow up the tracks, however if we do it here it'll be more difficult because of the extra security, not to mention pointless since the train can stop a hundred meters short" Twinkfeather looked around, obviously a tiny bit paranoid "One hundred meters is nothing to these scum, they're military; what we need to do is head about twenty five klicks up the track to the trestle bridge and lay the explosives there" 

@@Pripyat Pony,

Moon Crypt shrugged before taking a bite out of the biscuit. It was well-made, for a street cafe, and tasted nice and buttery. It wouldn't sustain him due to his... nature, but it still tasted alright. Hmph... well, how are things going over in Ponyville? It's been rather quiet here, but to be on the safe side, I'm playing host to a regiment of troops for a few months in case anything happens. Hopefully nothing will, but I can't be sure...

@,

She remained quiet, hugging Raze's hoof with one of hers and remaining quiet. "I didn't want to get involved..." she whispered to herself. She remained like this for another minute or two before removing her hoof and standing up. "Well..." she started, "Thanks. I'd... appreciate the help." Grabbing her bags and her swords, she brushed back her mane and quickly did it in a small bun, before taking off her hat and hanging it on a hook. She then took a large, brown coat and put it on, making sure it covered most of her body and obscured her stature. She put her mask in the bag, and then stood up. "I guess I'm ready to go when you are."

Oh, I'm looking forward to this. Kicking rump and looking like a charmer? This is going to be good.

Imaia cautiously entered to the next industrial building. Shipping and receiving bay 4. She Carly peeked into the entrance, a simple empty hall. Entering in she placed down the bag and assembled again the relic battle rifle.

she peeked forward into the next room, another warehouse setting with shelves intact. A,loading bay just to the left side. Imaia approached, two changelings about between an aisle simply idle. Fast, beat music playing onto one of the music players near them.

Up near crates just an aisle behind them Imaia, already crafting her strategy. Now upon the stack carefully and with furious buck she kicks off the crates awaiting on the shelves and crash down upon the two sentries before they can react.

With the two bugs now properly squashed. Imaia moved onward to the next room far across another office as, if like last. She pressed her ears to the door listening to the voices.

"The process my dear will be over shortly ssss" The, trademark hiss of changeling could be heard.

"I feel tingly. And dizzy." A female voice could be heard.

"That's just normal reaction. You'll feel the changes become more and more apparent."

Imaia readied herself. She never did this in practice but it was worth a try. Rearing back she readied her hind legs and kicked at the door amazingly the hinges break forward the door crashing forward.

Everything seem to be in slow motion. Imaia raised forward the room was ablaze with gunfire. Her vision was tunneled. She thought surely she want even alive, it was all a blur.

Coming too, her vision regained. Pony and Changeling alike lay dead. Bullets holes, splinters and blood amost like confetti. She was breathless but she had to move. Surely that was all of them.

With no time to waste she begins her escape back taking her steps carefully.

@@Twinkfeather, "Good plan," murmured Clover. "I'll do a cloaking spell so that we're hidden from view, so that any guards around won't bother us while we're setting up the explosives. We'll still be audible so we'll have to make sure that we don't make any unnecessary noise."

Clover's horn glowed as she performed the spell. It was one she'd invented as a filly, to hide herself and her friends if they were up to mischief.

@, Pretty quiet too, Mariposa sent. We had a bit of trouble in the beginning, with certain ponies rebelling against the new order but they soon quietened down after their families and friends were incarcerated.

(edited)

@,

Raze stood up, straightening his leather jacket. "Alright. Let's get this over with." He took the letter that came with White's mask, and read the location.

"W 5452 Celestial Ave..." he said out loud. "I think I know where that is. Come on, it shouldn't be that far..." He let White exit the house before him, and slowly shut and locked the door behind him.

----------------

A few minutes later

----------------

Raze paid for the cab he flagged down for both of them as they both arrived at the building. From the outside, it appeared to be three floors tall, and was quite large. No windows on the ground floor, so they couldn't see what was going on inside. Raze whistled.

"Well, this is definitely bigger than the building I went to..." he said. He looked at White. "Are you ready?"

Edited by TheKidInTheCorner

@@Pripyat Pony

"Nice, I guess we'll have to keep it down from now on then" he  put the C4 into a knapsack he was carrying as they marched up the track, knowing the distance they'd be walking for several hours and might not even get back to Canterlot before sunrise. He trudged onward.

@@Twinkfeather, Clover walked after Twinkfeather, feeling as she always did whenever she performed this spell. They were walking right in the middle of the track, and it seemed as tho others would see them, but they were invisible and nopony could. Walking besides Twinkfeather, she knew that this mission would take a while but at least, after it was done, she could go back and rest up. She wondered just how many agents there were out there. Had each of them, like her, received a mysterious message and an animal mask?

@@Pripyat Pony,

Twinkfeather kept pretty quiet until they got to the bridge, looking down at the drop "Now probably isn't the best time to tell you, but i'm a really bad flier" he paused for a second thinking "I don't suppose you could make one side of the C4 sticky so that I can stick it to toh support beams? And maybe a blast shield around it to focus the blast? If you can't we'll have to work with what we have, i'm sure I can find a way to tie it on"

@@Twinkfeather, Clover smiled, her muzzle hidden behind her mask, but the smile made her eyes twinkle briefly. "I'm sure I could do that," she replied. "My talent is for magic spells, after all." Her horn glowed green briefly as she performed both spells one after the other. When she was finished, she nudged Twinkfeather. "That's all ready now, so do what you have to do. I'll watch you when you fly; if you fall, I'll catch you. I have a really good levitation spell."

That terrible sickening feeling remained to the mare as she hobbled her way home. She pressed up against her front door letting out an anguished sigh. She was through with this, for the day.

With the keys twisted in she pushes open the door quickly shutting it behind her. Her mind was once again blank and the horrible feelings returned inside of her. She unities her keffiyah and lets loose the bag once collapsing onto the couch.

She let it out. She hollered about her cries muffled by the pillow as, age sat in what she had done.

"Why do I continue?..." She sobs to herself. Her decisions still carving a deep indent to her morality...

Her mind remained blank as she simply laid there.

@@Pripyat Pony,

(I feel like you're over reaching with your magic a bit, not my call, but still)

He flew over, not exactly in a stable Hover, but managing not to crash or fall. He attached the explosive to one of the beams and pressed the button on it, It was made to be a 10 second delay. After 10 seconds the C4 blew, shaking the area a little and kicking up clouds of dust and dirt as well as throwing splintered wood everywhere. When the air cleared, the bridge was still in one piece but the center support as well as a good portion of secondary supports were gone. At this point the bridge would probably collapse under a car, and it was certainly no longer fit to bear the weight of any locomotive.

@@Twinkfeather, Ooc: Not really; Clover's talent is for creating and performing magic spells. The levitation spell is one she came up with as a filly; I write about it in my fanfic. If I'd been overreaching, I'd have cut out the walk and had her teleport both of us there; I didn't, cuz such a long distance with two ponies would be too much of a strain on her as a unicorn.

Clover watched as Twinkfeather did his bit. So many spells in a short time had tired her, but she'd never admit that to anypony. Not just what she'd just done, but the spells she'd performed earlier in her solo mission. She was glad for the mask which hid the signs of fatigue on her face.

@Pripyat Pony @Twinkfeather

Two changeling guards standing near the station, minding their own business, when they heard a loud blast. Quickly turning to the source of the noise, they saw two ponies, one a Pegasus, the other a unicorn, both wearing masks.

"HEY!" one yelled, grabbing his baton. The other did the same. They both started flying quickly towards both of them, batons raised.

@@Pripyat Pony

Hmm... sent Moon Crypt. So, did you hear about how the Six Elements allegedly destroyed one of the northern bases? Either it's just a rumor on the streets that has been spread, or our... dearest queen is trying exceptionally hard to cover it up.

Looking up at the street, he saw a small filly run across the road, chasing a rather vibrant butterfly with a small bug catcher's net. He smiled to himself, enjoying the energy and the color of both the filly and the butterfly as they rushed across the street on the other side.

@,

"I would guess so..." White said tepidly, her swords springing from their sheaths as she slid her mask on. "Well... here we go." She began breathing as she slowly opened her mind up to the pool of mental energy. She hadn't found reason to use her psionics in a while, so it would take quite a bit before she was able to even really project any type of force forward.

However, if nothing else, she could add a little... touch, if you will, to her blades. As the energy flowed into her swords, the crystal cores singing, she raised her blades and, with a pair of blows, burst through the doors.

Her mind fell back into the older days, where she would raid cults dedicated to summoning demons- and quickly examined the place. There were three changelings in the immediate vicinity, with sounds of at least four or five more deeper in the building on this floor. She ran forward quickly before jumping on the furthermost one, knocking the pony out with a short jab with her blade into his leg. Turning around, she quickly rolled to one side as the changeling guard charged her, before she countered by taking his legs out from underneath of him and slapped him with the flat side of her blade, it's crystal center shocking him with her psionic energy and knocking him out as well. The third one charged picked the target closest to him- Raze- and drew a pistol...

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Twinkfeather,

((I honestly expect Twilight-level magic from her lategame, if not more. Which is good if you are gonna go smack a certain changeling queen around.  :mustache: ))

As the changelings rushed forward, you could hear, if not quite see, a train bound for Manehattan headed your way from the Canterlot station. You had minutes at best to deal with the guards and finish up before the train got here and collapsed  the bridge. If nothing else, however, the train's fate was sealed- the distance needed for the train to brake successfully was longer than the distance left from it to the bridge...

(edited)

Raze quickly donned his bear mask, then followed White in when she barged through the door. As she quickly took out the two guards, he scanned the room. Seeing that a changeling guard drew a pistol at him, he quickly grabbed his hoof, and slid the gun from it, disarming him He quickly pointed the barrel at the guard's head, and shot him point blank, leaving a small hole in the place he shot him. At the sound of the gunshot, one of the changelings from the other room charged in. He looked larger than the others, and was wielding dual MP5s. Raze quickly rolled out of the way, bringing White down with him as the room was showered with bullets. Raze quickly recovered and fired at him, unloading the entire clip on the large changeling. He coughed up blood, then fell with a loud thud, dead.

Raze took a deep breath, then examined the changeling. He looked at the guns, and their clips. Empty. However, he saw that the guard had four spare, two for each gun. Raze quickly loaded in two fresh clips, then took the two that were left.

"Now we're talking..." he said quietly, then turned his attention to White. He helped her up, searching for any wounds. "Are you okay? Did he get you anywhere?" he asked her.

Edited by TheKidInTheCorner

@, I heard about that, Mariposa sent back. I also heard about how various important documents have gone missing, and nopony knows where they went to. The Six Elements are rumoured to be behind that, too, but nopony is talking. And believe me, we have tried to make ponies talk.

@, @@Twinkfeather, Clover saw the guards rushing towards her and did some quick thinking. It was too late to simply cast the cloaking spell again, as the changelings had seen herself and Twinkfeather, so instead, she cast a spell that, just like the levitation spell, she had invented as a filly. Suddenly, thick, bright pink fog filled the area, blocking the sight of the changelings so that they could no longer see where the unicorn mare and pegasus stallion were. This gave Clover a bit more time to cast another spell, this one taking slightly longer to cast. The pink fog hid the glow of her horn, and the guards didn't see it coming til it was too late...

Suddenly, they were struggling on the ground, covered in thick glue. The glue stuck them to the ground, glued their wings together and filled the holes in their legs so that they could not move a muscle. It even stuck their jaws together, so that they couldn't yell, and their eyes and ears, too. Cuz it was magic glue, it also blocked the Hive mind. This was a spell that Clover had created after the changeling takeover; she had used it in a minor way before, but never like this and to see what it did was satisfying, to say the least. While the changelings were struggling, she put a foreleg over Twinkfeather and used her horn to teleport them out of the fog and behind a copse of trees a little way further down the track. She didn't think she had enough strength of magic to transport the two of them all the way back to Canterlot, but this would do for the moment.

@@Pripyat Pony,

At this, Moon Crypt remained silent for a short period of time. Being raised by ponies, he was... unused to the changeling methods of torture and deceit, and it made him uncomfortable thinking about the souls that were decided to be able to contribute some information. He quickly got those thoughts out of his head before continuing.

It seems that we are lacking information across the entire board concerning these... ponies. Perhaps we should send a few investigative teams to go search the wreckage. We might find something.

@

White nodded as she checked herself over. "I was grazed by one, but nothing much more than a tear in my cloak. Let's keep moving." She turned to continue upwards, but, before she did, grabbed one of the changeling's MP5s, checking the action and the clip counts before slipping into the next room quietly and taking one or two clips. She then slipped back out and, after giving Raze the opportunity to collect the other one, continued upstairs.

Upon arriving at the door, White noticed that the changelings, having heard the commotion, were currently trying to arm themselves before charging downstairs. She took a breath, waited until all of their backs were turned and Raze was behind her, before opening the door and taking aim. By the time that the changeling had turned around. it was too late. White pulled the trigger, shooting the first two guards down before flipping against the doorway as return fire came, White on one side of the door, Raze on the other, though they weren't aware of Raze yet.

With the guards distracted by White, Raze came out of cover, firing his MP5 at the changelings, quickly running through the door as he did so. He went inside another, smaller room, where two guards were located inside. Before they could react, Raze shot one in the chest twice, killing him, and kicked the other, knocking him down to the ground. He stood over him, and shot him in the head.

He came out of the room and looked around. No one else was around.

"Clear!" he said, telling White it was ok to proceed.

@Midnight_Aurora

As the changeling walked through the archives, he also began to search for information behind the name "6 Elements". Since the contents of the archives were stored in alphabetical order, he started by going to section E.

When he arrived, he narrowed his search by looking for anything with the word "elements" in it.

"Elements of Chemicals, Magical Elements..." he read the titles of the books and scrolls quietly. Suddenly, his gaze fell upon the eyes of a rather large book. He took it off the shelf and read the title.

"The Elements of Harmony: A History of the Six Elements that Brought Peace to Our World..."

He turned to Chrysteel. "Hey! I found something," he said to her. Not bothering to wait for her to come, he opened the book and began to read.

"The Elements of Harmony are six magical artifacts that represent different aspects of harmony. Taken from the tree of Harmony from Princesses Celestia and Luna thousands of years ago, they were used by the former when the latter became the evil creature known as Nightmare Moon, banishing her to the moon entirely."

He skipped a few pages, then continued.

"There are six Elements that make up the Elements of Harmony: Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic. They only work if each specific Element is wielded by one who embodies the trait of the Element, and they are used together. They are usually used during events of anarchy and danger, usually as a last resort, in order to restore peace and order..."

He closed the book. They took their name from an artifact that was used to save their kind... he thought. Perhaps they think that they could do the same thing, and restore peace and order to their kingdom by destroying and driving us out. We are the danger; they are only thing that can stop us. That's why they picked the name...

Chrysteel came over to him and with respect, befitting a fellow Prince or Princess, claims the book from him.

She reads the book, "It seems we have the artifacts themselves guarded. They won't be able to use them. But the artifact is a good reason to have it as a name for their group."

She looks to him and smiles, "Come, we can deliver the news to mother. I also have an impotant anoucment to make to her. After our dual, my anoucment will take hold. If you can show me you deserve to be mother's first, I will take the crate my own hive option and let you have your place. Are we in agreement?" She holds out her hoof to him and places the book in her saddlebags.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@Midnight_Aurora,

He shook her hoof eagerly. "Agreed. But know I will do everything in my power to prove it to her... there will be no mercy from me, do you understand?"

Suddenly, a changeling servant ran up to them, looking panicked.

"Urgent news! Another one of our bases is being attacked again, this time in Manehattan! The queen wants you to take care of it, quickly!"

Chrysteel nods and looks to thw Prince, "Well at least we will know what the other is capable of. Let's work together this one time. I will use my Pegasus form for the faster travel. Ponies won't notice us come in a guise. We can also get them to tell us about the group. I have a feeling it is some of their operatives. Lets go."

She made a motion to begin heading to the balcony. pink flames encase her as she takes on the form of a Pegasus known as Amore Apple. She has a heart surrounding an Apple for a cutiemark, an tan brown coat with a blond mane and tail. (Perfect Shapechange.)

Anypony or changeling trying to identify her may mistake her for a pony.

@@Pripyat Pony,

"that was...actually some quick thinking" there was a deafening crash behind them and the ground shook a timy bit as the train carrying the troops plummeted to the bottom of the ravine. No doubt there would be a lot of casualties. He dusted himself and began walking. "We had better get going, more will be coming and i'm not keen to stick around for when they do...besides I have things to do tomorrow" 

@@Midnight_Aurora,

The changeling decided to change into a regular earth pony stallion, one with an orange coat and any generic cutie mark you might find on a pony walking the streets of Manehattan. When he was finished transforming, he looked at Chrysteel and nodded.

"Let's get going..." he said, taking off.

-----------

A few hours later

-------------

3:20 PM

April 24, XXXX

Manehattan, Equestria

W 5452 Celestial Ave

The changeling arrived at the scene, and the first thing he saw was a broken door, and the corpses of his fellow changelings.

"In the Queen's name..." he said, walking inside and taking a look around. Some were knocked out by magic, but others were brutally shot and beaten, barely recognizable.