Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Equality Rave

JonasDarkmane

(edited)

I was wondering if anybody could draw my OC Rave as one of the Equality ponies (draw him with a creepy smile)  :D ? Would be awesome  :wub:

My OC:

post-28830-0-51050900-1417805037_thumb.png

The smile:

tumblr_nmaiutrZQb1s56yepo1_1280.png

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I could try and draw it if you want me to ... you've seen my drawings, so I know that they are not the best, but i'd do it for free ;)

PS: it might take a while.

PM me if you are interested.

I have finished a sketch (quite rough at the moment)

This is the last time any changes can be made, as next I will ink it.

sorry for the badly taken picture. I hope this is the sort of thing you were looking for (If you don't mind I might do another Equality Rave for this request as well ;) as I have another idea. Only if the idea works though ...)

PS sorry I couldn't turn this picture ...

post-32917-0-62738200-1428581548_thumb.jpg

I have finished a sketch (quite rough at the moment)

This is the last time any changes can be made, as next I will ink it.

sorry for the badly taken picture. I hope this is the sort of thing you were looking for (If you don't mind I might do another Equality Rave for this request as well ;) as I have another idea. Only if the idea works though ...)

PS sorry I couldn't turn this picture ...

attachicon.gifIMG_21101.JPG

This is looking amazing  :lol:

(edited)

Thanks, I do try my best.

(if you want more of these, in pencil and black and white, they only take me 10 minutes, Inking and coloring takes the longest, feel free to ask, it says on my profile (at the bottom) if I am available to draw.)

It is fully inked now (in a brand new brush pen for inking :pinkie: ... yes I bought new pens to do more pony art, and that is why this took so long) what do you think? (again sorry if I have poor image quality, I do not own a scanner :( )

PS It will be cropped and colored on the computer.

post-32917-0-80518900-1428598591_thumb.jpg

Update: It is colored. and is therefore done .

Personally, I think I may have got the hair wrong ... but that is up to you ...

Sorry it isn't the highest of quality, if I ever get a scanner I will repost this scanned in and done to a better quality. So ... here it is.

post-32917-0-14941900-1428599723_thumb.jpg

It would be nice to get some feedback.

PS colors are just copied from the picture in your first post.

Edited by The Pink One

Thanks, I do try my best.

(if you want more of these, in pencil and black and white, they only take me 10 minutes, Inking and coloring takes the longest, feel free to ask, it says on my profile (at the bottom) if I am available to draw.)

It is fully inked now (in a brand new brush pen for inking :pinkie: ... yes I bought new pens to do more pony art, and that is why this took so long) what do you think? (again sorry if I have poor image quality, I do not own a scanner :( )

PS It will be cropped and colored on the computer.

attachicon.gifIMG_2119.JPG

Update: It is colored. and is therefore done .

Personally, I think I may have got the hair wrong ... but that is up to you ...

Sorry it isn't the highest of quality, if I ever get a scanner I will repost this scanned in and done to a better quality. So ... here it is.

attachicon.gifIMG_2119.JPG

It would be nice to get some feedback.

PS colors are just copied from the picture in your first post.

This looks awesome  :wub:. Thank you very much  :lol:

@@JonasDarkmane, Decided to have a bash at this. You would have noticed how all the ponies in the village have the same mane style and their coats are desaturated? Well, I tried to do likewise for your OC. And yes, I included the creepy smile! XD

Base (with added horn): http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/Double-Diamond-Base-01-526357376

post-10207-0-85702800-1428941883_thumb.gif

@@JonasDarkmane, Decided to have a bash at this. You would have noticed how all the ponies in the village have the same mane style and their coats are desaturated? Well, I tried to do likewise for your OC. And yes, I included the creepy smile! XD

Base (with added horn): http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/Double-Diamond-Base-01-526357376

This is perfect  :wub:. Thank you so much  :lol:

Decided to have a bash at this. You would have noticed how all the ponies in the village have the same mane style and their coats are desaturated? Well, I tried to do likewise for your OC. And yes, I included the creepy smile! XD

Woah that looks so awesome, you should make more of these!!!! So awesome!

Why do i now want one of these, despite being againt the equal ponies before? It looks great, and like Puck said you should do more, lots more, like commision shop more! (in my opinion, you don't have to!)

@@Pucksterv, @@Buzz, Lol, why not? XD I don't know how popular it'll be, but I'll run it alongside my other shops and see how many people sign up. :P

http://mlpforums.com/topic/126167-free-pixel-equality-ponies/

I advertised your link in one thread (I hope it is ok  :adorkable:, I see 2 people from that thread have already requested  :twi:). 

I advertised your link in one thread (I hope it is ok  :adorkable:, I see 2 people from that thread have already requested  :twi:). 

Now I'm curious, which thread? I can't go find it from your posts cuz search is down again. And I don't mind, the more the merrier! :D

Now I'm curious, which thread? I can't go find it from your posts cuz search is down again. And I don't mind, the more the merrier! :D

The General Chat Thread in the Cloudsdale Colosseum