Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why I chose to subscribe

Aurelleah

This forum is probably the most often visited site I've ever been on. It's ALWAYS open in a new tab. (Alongside reddit.com/r/edmproduction, my youtube analytics page, legends of equestria's page so I don't miss any news, equestriadaily, my email, icy-veins.com cause I need advice on how to play my shaman often xD and my deviantart so I don't miss any artsy stuffs :3)

I gotta say, if it weren't for this forum I'd.....

---Not have been able to get into MLP as much as I have

---Not have been able to get the advice I need in terms of getting involved in the brony music scene. I just hit 322 legitimate loyal subscribers and passed 25,000 lifetime views across my music songs, all thanks to advice from the ponies here!

---Not have the means to connect with singers, other brony musicians, artists, etc

---Not have gotten into music like I have

---Not have learned how magical this fandom is

---Not have been able to enjoy the ponies like I have

---Linked with all previous comments, I'dve never have conquered depression.

Seriously. I'd want to keep having this social network running even loooong after MLP stops airing. People who like MLP usually have a unique type of personality, one that is tolerant, loving, etc.... Also known as the best people to associate with. I love you guys

But beyond finding a new purpose in my life in making music, the show and by extension the forums has helped me pull out of a several-year long depressive state, and as such, I was able to come off my medication!! The meds caused me to gain weight, and I was up to 210 pounds. I just lost 30 this month due to how the meds affect metabolism, I'm down to 180 (at 5'10", so no I'm not fat. Just not as fit as I'd like to be) which is awesome for me. In thanks for being so awesome and in appreciation for an amazing community, I'm now a subscriber as of today. Thank you MLPForums :3

• Brohoof 8

@@Aurelleah

As this pertains to feedback in relation to the forums and/or the site at large I will be moving this to the Feedback & Suggestions section. We dearly appreciate your comments, and hope that you continue to have a positive and fun experience here at MLPForums and Poniverse. :)

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I was thinking that actually after I originally posted it in the other forum, thanks for moving it :>

@@Aurelleah

As this pertains to feedback in relation to the forums and/or the site at large I will be moving this to the Feedback & Suggestions section. We dearly appreciate your comments, and hope that you continue to have a positive and fun experience here at MLPForums and Poniverse. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

The forums need more respect, planning on subscribing soon myself, everytime I get bored of something this site just pops up in my head and gives me motivation to post, talk and be active overall.