Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

my name came from an active volcano somewhere in philippines visayas region cuz i am lazy from thinking some pony names or stuff so I just picked a volcano name so ye that will be my origin of my username. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

5-6 years ago I needed a cool nickname for Minecraft and randomly made it up, it doesn't mean anything. Originally it was Vefery, but I chenged it for mlp-related sites to hide my identity (I cared about it a while ago)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because people tend to add qualities to me, when they don't know a damn thing about my person. Good and bad, and all fail, generally. It is kinda sad to realize you can be surrounded by "familiar" people your whole life. And yet they can know so little about you, or have no clue at all as to who you really are, or have a completely erroneous concept of your person. It is like when I was a child, and people often thought I was "mature" because I was so serious all the time, when in reality I was experiencing massive depression and 24/7 anxiety because there was no safe place for me to rest and regenerate my psyche. It was a stressful hell outside of home, and a stressful hell back at home. But what do you expect from people who don't even know themselves? A living tangle of complexes and addictions because they cannot get to the source of the trauma that has become the faulty foundation of their false and dysfunctional personality, without coming undone in the process. Cowards... They don't have what it takes to look at reality in the eyes. So, they take the way of addiction and dissociation, "lets pretend", and cause more harm in the process. No place to get strength from here. I've been nurtured with neglect, abandonment and gratuitous violence. So, it is no wonder why I feel like trash most of the time.

But, yeah. That is the reason why I chose my user name, that and I like Rainbow Dash. Who is not very loyal, to be honest. But that is a perfect represention of myself. Being called something you are not. That is why my avatar of her is looking at the user name with that mischievous smile.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 1 year later...