Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

• 2 months later...

My username is Galaxical Phoenix.

Galaxical - I have a wide variety of interests. Besides, galaxies are very pretty.

Phoenix - I used to be obsessed with phoenixes, my best friend used to identify me with phoenixes, and they’re still cool, so yay.

Fluttershy has been my favourite from mane six since i became brony. I never wanted to use name "Fluttershy", so maybe at 2014 i made somekind of abbreviation, "Fasu". I've used that name since that actually everywhere.

https://im.mtv.fi/image/6251552/landscape16_9/1024/576/834bb71873f592fecc3aec8f9cdc2d76/NW/fasupalat.jpg

There's also crispy chocolate-goodie sold in Finland, named "Fasu Pala". I laughed when i heard about that for the first time, which was after i choosed my name :laugh: 

• 6 months later...
49 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Is it my imagination, or is there another thread for this? 

You imagination is always right!

I already have posted my reason in that thread

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Is it my imagination, or is there another thread for this? 

I made one similar to this asking for the meaning behind people's username's pretty recently. Not the most original topic idea since they've come before, but I was genuinely curious of some people's when I made mine. Glad to see that curiosity hold out!

I was trying to come up with a name for my OC and was playing around with the idea of something knife related because my character is interested in Equestria's defense, but would work on it within the government rather than jsut serve as a guard, so some brains had to go there. I had dressed up as a classic depression era gangster for Halloween that year, and the person who answered at one house said that I looked sharp, and it all came together from there. Also I have an ego and having a name that doubles as a compliment feeds into that, lol.

• Brohoof 2

Why do I feel like this topic was made before?

Anyway, the first reason why I called myself Will Guide is because since 2006 I've been using the screen name Wii Guy on most websites. So when I came up with my OC Unicorn character I thought Will Guide would be close to that old name of mine. Plus in universe, my Unicorn Ponysona has a talent for sharing Disney Stories with the inhabitants of Equestria. "I will guide you through the world of Disney" is essentially his life mission like Pinkie to making others smile.

Of course, after creating my changeling counterpart, there was another reason in-universe: my changeling had no name but he had a change of heart. And so he secretly led Twilight and the real Princess Cadence out of those caves, "I will guide them out of here". 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Blivy said:

Because I thought the name "Oblivion" sounded cool but then I shortened it to "Blivy" because it sounds cuter! ;)

I'm curious to know, do you know what oblivion means?

• Brohoof 2