Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

I chose "Wolf General Alpha" as a random replacement for my original username here on the forums. The name itself doesn't really have any meaning behind it. I was originally going by "SpiritualGuy99" or something along the lines of that anyway, but I grew to hate it and changed it to what it is now...though I did eventually shorten it to "W.G.A.", but I felt that I was more known back then as "Wolf General Alpha", so I changed it back.

Let's see..... why did I choose my username? 

I picked out the word "King" because they have power, and I like power, and King's have a lot of money, and I like money too so I had decided that King would be part of my name. I chose "Canterlot" because it's the capital city of Equestria, and if I'm a King I should be living in the capital of my nation, so therefore I came up with "King of Canterlot" :proud:

On 16/05/2018 at 11:09 AM, King of Canterlot said:

Let's see..... why did I choose my username? 

I picked out the word "King" because they have power, and I like power, and King's have a lot of money, and I like money too so I had decided that King would be part of my name. I chose "Canterlot" because it's the capital city of Equestria, and if I'm a King I should be living in the capital of my nation, so therefore I came up with "King of Canterlot" :proud:

Wait a minute, a king is a ruler of a country but Canterlot isn't a country, it's a capital city of a country :| Care to explain? :)

6 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

It’s a combination of my two favorite ponies.

Gee, I never would have guessed! ;) (No offence, they're both cool ponies.)

I chose my name because of a typo I saw in a classified add. "Porrot for sale" or something. (It should have been "Parrot for sale", obviously.) I'm a dork and a bird-nerd so naturally I found it hilarious.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Kevin_Tang said:

Wait a minute, a king is a ruler of a country but Canterlot isn't a country, it's a capital city of a country :| Care to explain? :)

Uh, well I rule over Canterlot, which in turn is the political center of Equestria, so therefore I'm still ruling over Equestria, I'm just doing so thru Canterlot, which is where I rule from, though being called "King of Equestria" would make more sense in a way :huh:  

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just needed a name. Optics are good, Ducks are questionable. It's the golden road middle way choice.

Reading back in this topic, sometimes one has to wonder what was the original user name.
People changed them a few times since they told their origin story. Maybe we are in a comic book at we get rebooted a lot...

• Brohoof 1

My original username back when I was younger was Codelyoko373. I choose it as my favourite show at the time was Code lyoko... I don't know why I choose the numbers 373 though.

I then later decided to go with the username Code as it was what basically everyone referred to me as online. Though recently I've started to consider going with Codely instead as it's less generic then Code  

(edited)

It was a nickname my friends gave me in Grade 9. I guess it kind of stuck with me.

Edited by Cash_In