Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

I didn't choose it, it chose me

Spoiler
Spoiler

Really? You want to know this badly?

Spoiler

Splashee is just a fan name to pronounce

Spoiler

That is all.

• Brohoof 1

I love coconuts, especially the water in them - yummy. :fluttershy: I figured “Coco” sounds just as cute, but Coco alone isn't really unique as a name. The “koru” part is just a part of other names I used in the past, I borrowed it from there, haha.

I have 0 imagination, so I just use a shortened version of my real name. Anyway, it is highly unlikely that there's another person with this name on the Forums, which helps avoid confusion. 

• 1 month later...

Well, I don't like revealing my real name. It was also hard to give Windy Breeze a proper name when I first created her, I decided to come up with the current name cause of her mane and because she's a pegasus, and also because her name is inspired by High Winds and Misty Fly. I kinda become more obsessed with her than Stormlight and Crystal Wishes and her name sounds beautiful, so I decided to use her name as my username. 

But Windy Breeze is not made out of air, okay. She's raised by her adoptive mother, not born by the air. :pout:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This screen name actually predates MLP. It's just that I haven't used it for most of my time in the MLP fanbase. 

Originally, I made this screen name for a Metroid online community. If there was something that you often find in the Metroid games that really drew me in, it were the ruins of advanced and/or enlightened civilizations. It evoked the sense of wonder and mystery I felt as I took my time treading such environments, particularly in the Metroid Prime Trilogy. These ruins are all remnants of what were thriving societies that were tragically destroyed, whether by the arrogance of its former inhabitants or by a cosmic force they were not prepared to deal with.

At the time, I had a pretty morbid fascination with desolation... and I still do. I remember back in the MLP episode The Cutie Re-Mark Part 2 -- this part, specifically:

1032696.gif 

I get an odd sense of peace in these environments. I'm not entirely sure why. It is a morbid peace but still peace. Very often when I look inward, my imagination brings me back to deserts -- often the rocky ones and the sun beats down with a vengeance.

Oh and the profile pic? This is what it was originally: 267411490_NeoRidleyAvatar.png.2e55fee3f60d9c86b3f5f4c8dd27ddc0.png

As you can see, my current profile pic is basically a remaster. My girlfriend drew that by the way because she's awesome X3
As for what it is, well, that's quite a complicated story but what I personally see in this picture is Ridley's corpse.

Lately it has taken something of a new meaning. I myself feel destroyed. This is what I've come back to. I used to think I went in a different direction since MLP came along but I found myself back to where I started. 

Edited by Remnants

• 2 months later...

I am called Super because it keeps me invincible from the current outbreak of COVID-19. At least I am trying to show that I am being careful at all times.

I made TomDaBomb up a few years back in school whenever we did Kahoots. I wanted something similar to DanTheMan so I initially had TomDaMan which was horrendous and I don't know why I chose it.

So I thought about, 'What rhymes with my name and will be catchy?' and I finally decided on TomDaBomb which I go by on pretty much everything now. There ya go. ^_^

• Brohoof 1