Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey There!

QueenDana

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My best friend forced me to watch the show and one day we watched season 1!

My favorite of the main 6 is Rarity. My boyfriend is a brony too! and my best friend, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I are all going to BronyCon! I'm so excited!

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hey there QueenDana, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee: And there's a Rarity fan club on here, if you're interested~  :grin2:

brilliant_fashion_of_rarity_by_gashiboka

• Brohoof 7

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay and remember to ask any questions that you may have! :D

Thank you! :)

Welcome to MLP Forums, one of the sites with the friendliest community you can find :P

Have a good time here, enjoy being part of the herd~

Thank you so much! :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Dana and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

Welcome here on Forums my friend =)=)=) I hope you can have great time here with the happy community in this forum and meet many of the pony friends here =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome here on Forums my friend =)=)=) I hope you can have great time here with the happy community in this forum and meet many of the pony friends here =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

I'm just wondering, how do I not be a Blank Flank? haha

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I'm just wondering, how do I not be a Blank Flank? haha

By posting in threads where post count counts. You need 5 regular posts to become a muffin. 

I suggest the Sugarcube Corner or Beyond the Everfree Forest

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 5