Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

asking for OC's to be in a specile based off Fanfic

TheLegoBrony

:lol:Hey I'm new to this forum but lately I've been planning a FanFic to write based off Halo Reach the FanFic will be called Remember Equestria so far I have two confirmed OC's from bronies but so far I've come at a stump so anyone who is willing to have their OC in my FanFic their more then welcome to ask me I only have four spots left and at least two of them have to have females in so it's totally your option if you want your OC in a FanFic I'm not forcing you but you can decide.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As Halo is pretty violent I don't expect any of our characters to live very long. Still interested in reading the chapter where you use mine.

Edited by bronislav84

Thank you to the bronies and pegasisters that have lent me their OC's for my based on FanFic.

While waiting for the first chapter because I'm still in planning check out this crossover FanFic called Equestria Rim

visit FimFiction to read it.

To see what I also do in my spare time go to my YouTube channel

bruticusdude65

• Brohoof 3

As Halo is pretty violent I don't expect any of our characters to live very long. Still interested in reading the chapter where you use mine.

if you look at my name, it shows the rank of corporal.i forgot to update my OC to include his military background with the royal equestrian army.

Oh, well I doubt he's going to use backgrounds. If backgrounds were being used, my character might be too strong for this since Halo is very tech based and she's a technopath+metalbender. Of which there's a lot of both technology and metal.

I got one. Caliber, links in sig. I think he would be solely a plasma sword user, though. Rebilac is optional.

Edited by Peytonjay

(edited)

the time has come for me to write remember equestrian. writing has begun.

list as follows from my notes:

Alpha one: Cuddle Cresent - Overlord0909

Alpha two: Amkue Phoenix Striker - Matthew Adams

Alpha three: Tyandaga - Tyandaga

Alpha four: Lektra Bolt - Bronislav84

Alpha five: Dusk Wind - CPL.Dusk Wind

Alpha six: Caliber - Peytonjay

Proton - Complexity (kind of like Dr C.E-Halsey)

Shadtrax.s - Bruticusdude65 (secret Shisso)

BTW suparuta is Spartans in Japanese and Keiyaku is covernet in Japanese as well.

and Shisso is spartan

Characters that will act as Cortana and commander J. Keynes will be made up.

Edited by BruticusDude65
  • Brohoof 1