Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need character ideas for a fanfic

Paladybug1

I need some help figuring out characters for a fan fiction that I am in the process of writing. Could I use anyponys OC for my story please? I'll give full credit if I do use them :) Thanks!

-Paladybug1

Edited by Paladybug1
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help figuring out characters for a fan fiction that I am in the process of writing. Could I use anyponys OC for my story please? I'll give full credit if I do use them :) Thanks!

-Paladybug1

As the others have told you, what is the fic going to be about? You can't just toss any character in any fic.

Anyways, use your own OCs. You will be able to do what you want and not be restricted by someone else's mind.

Edited by Blitzkrieg

(edited)

As the others have told you, what is the fic going to be about? You can't just toss any character in any fic.

Anyways, use your own OCs. You will be able to do what you want and not be restricted by someone else's mind.

Would you like to say what is about? :)

May i ask what kind of fic it is? :huh:

I'm still deciding what the fic is going to be about and what characters will be appropriate for it and, once I do, I will tell you what it is about. Also, I am horrible at drawing Blitzkrieg which is why I came to get some OCs.

Edited by Paladybug1

I'm still deciding what the fic is going to be about and what characters will be appropriate for it and, once I do, I will tell you what it is about. Also, I am horrible at drawing Blitzkrieg which is why I came to get some OCs.

You can try to ask for him to be drawn, i'm sure there are plenty who won't charge you for it.

You don't need to draw an OC to have it. The only OC I have drawn is Blitzkrieg here. The other ones in my fanfic have never been drawn neither by me or by anyone else. An OC can be only written and not visual.

Anyways, I could draw it if you wanted to.

Well love to help but just saying 'I need OC's " Is rather vege, it like saying paint me a photo fo this white wall.  What the context of said story? what kind of characters do you need?  what the setting, the mood ect. Give some detail

Indeed. My Oc's are set more for a war story deal, while others might be steam punk or  romance or high fantasy etc etc etc. We do need a little context.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

-Paladybug1

Perhaps, if Rave won't be bound to the story and I don't lose ownership over him  :okiedokielokie:. I would of course not be willing to allow him to be used if I must put what happens in the story into his character profile  :okiedokielokie:. If not, then it is ok :D

Edited by JonasDarkmane