ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

how shall i introduce sparren...?

IDK man, my OCs are everywhere right now. :P

@,

Wait, wait, wait....dudes sword is a shovel? :blink:

celestia: "...you want to enter the tournament, with a shovel?"

sparren: "yesh."

celestia: "you do know this is a swordspony tournament?"

celestia: "and you want to use a shovel? do you realize a shovel isnt a sword?"

sparren: "a swords essentially a piece of metal, designed to do damage, correct?"

celestia: "yes...?"

sparren: "what can a shovel be used as? a piece of metal that can do damage."

celestia: "..."

sparren: "..."

celestia: "very well, your number forty-seven..."

• Brohoof 1

celestia: "...you want to enter the tournament, with a shovel?"

celestia: "you do know this is a swordspony tournament?"

celestia: "and you want to use a shovel? do you realize a shovel isnt a sword?"

sparren: "a swords essentially a piece of metal, designed to do damage, correct?"

celestia: "yes...?"

sparren: "what can a shovel be used as? a piece of metal that can do damage."

celestia: "..."

sparren: "..."

celestia: "very well, your number forty-seven..."

5950173715_18028240_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Nice on Sparren. B)

• Brohoof 1

So... let me know if I got this right. Ponies come in to challenge other ponies to fight... and there's a champion who gets access to essentially boss encounters... 

But has anypony actually challenged one of the princesses yet?

So... let me know if I got this right. Ponies come in to challenge other ponies to fight... and there's a champion who gets access to essentially boss encounters... 

no-ones suicidal.

but, i get what your saying. iv been meaning to edit that rule...

You can also free-roam and interact with OCs and canon characters within the city of Bangcolt. :)

Pshhhh, more like everyone's a coward!

caliber nearly suffocated from two seconds vs. luna.

he's the current champion.

yeah...

Pshhhh, more like everyone's a coward!

Did you know Equis used to be part of a fully functional solar system?

caliber nearly suffocated from two seconds vs. luna.

he's the current champion.

yeah...

Technically, she was under the effects of Lektra's power booster...

• Brohoof 1

Did you know Equis used to be part of a fully functional solar system?

then everything changed, when the princess of the sun attacked...

I did not know that, and I am unaware of what that in-tales in the current conversation...

Would you like to join the RP? :)

I did not know that, and I am unaware of what that in-tales in the current conversation...

Back in the day, planets were what Luna and Celestia called "collateral damage." They're much weaker now, though... :blink:

I'm definitely considering it. I do have a certain dragon that would love to prove his supremacy over some "namby pamby" ponies.

boi tht drac wuld b rekt by cal, u dunt even KNO

I'm definitely considering it. I do have a certain dragon that would love to prove his supremacy over some "namby pamby" ponies.

IB'd wreck him. :P

But srsly, what's his fighting style?

Tell me that, and he's in. :)

boi tht drac wuld b rekt by cal, u dunt even KNO
 I-I'm not going to lie I don't know how to properly respond to this.

Ash: U wot m8? I'll put you so far into the ground they'll be digging you up in Japon.

Ho boy... you had to go and rile him up didn't you?

• Brohoof 1

But srsly, what's his fighting style?
 Basically he uses a savage fighting style of his claws and fangs (and those little elbow spikes?) preferring to overpower his opponent with sheer ferocity. He's also got some neat breath weapon tricks that gives him some flexibility when it comes to breathing fire. He knows enough about weapons to know that the sharp end is the end that hurts but considering he's a bundle of razor sharp things and hardened scales... naturally it makes sense he wouldn't bother picking up a sword. To be fair, he mostly fights other dragons for their sweet sweet loots but he'll gladly swat any upstart pony punk aside if they be getting up in his grill.

Basically he uses a savage fighting style of his claws and fangs (and those little elbow spikes?) preferring to overpower his opponent with sheer ferocity. He's also got some neat breath weapon tricks that gives him some flexibility when it comes to breathing fire. He knows enough about weapons to know that the sharp end is the end that hurts but considering he's a bundle of razor sharp things and hardened scales... naturally it makes sense he wouldn't bother picking up a sword. To be fair, he mostly fights other dragons for their sweet sweet loots but he'll gladly swat any upstart pony punk aside if they be getting up in his grill.

Cool he's in. B)

What are his weaknesses? :dash:

What are his weaknesses?
 Well being a fire dragon, cold and or water would probably be one. His ego and temper another, although this is a double edged sword as while it makes him less focused and less defensive it also means that he's going to try ever so much harder to hit and hurt you. And his scales aren't invulnerable, powerful enough attacks can still break through and even weaker attacks are slowly going to damage them and make them less useful until Ash up and decides to pull them out and grow new ones.

Well being a fire dragon, cold and or water would probably be one. His ego and temper another, although this is a double edged sword as while it makes him less focused and less defensive it also means that he's going to try ever so much harder to hit and hurt you. And his scales aren't invulnerable, powerful enough attacks can still break through and even weaker attacks are slowly going to damage them and make them less useful until Ash up and decides to pull them out and grow new ones.

IB's ice would melt against his fire, but if hehit him with enough cold blasts, he could mess up his flames? :dash:

Probably more questions then you wanted to answer, but how big is Ash?