ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

*minor   anyone who can drop-kick an ursa major is almost certainly OP'ed
 And that's why I thought it a bit much. Also I could've sworn that louisvillepride's post said Major not Minor...
  • Brohoof 1

Then that seems to me that the fighters are environmentally dependent; which isn't bad, but not all characters are environmentally dependent; yes they can have environments that play to their strengths and some that exploit their weaknesses; but they don't necessarily have to be in an environment that benefits them to fight well.

Unrelated; I skimmed over the last page of posts in the IC, and I'm a little tempted to have Ash swoop in and drop kick an Ursa Major. Not to save Cadance and Shining mind you; but to hear the awesome sound it'll make when it falls to the ground. Buuuttt that might be pushing things.

Example: IB doesn't need to be in an icy envirnment to be awesome, even though being in one would enhance his powers, he's not dependent like that. :)

Teeeeeeeensy bit OP. Maybe he hits it several times? Or fights it?

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

So is this ash character gonna act like oh I just stopped the person robbing you. Don't get me wrong I didn't do it to save you I just wanted to punch a robber.

And that's why I thought it a bit much. Also I could've sworn that louisvillepride's post said Major not Minor...

*checks*

It was about 4am in the morning and the two were sleeping peacefully, it was quiet. A little to perfect for a cave in the midst of the wilderness, but they sure weren't hoping for anything bad; much less, out of the ordinary. They were to amicable to care about anything. 

Unfourtunatley their bliss would soon come to an abrupt end as a strong, warm air came over them. It flew through their thick coats and itched their skin. 

Cadence twitched at the feeling and Shining Armor was too far asleep to notice feel anything. As the wind grew hotter and hotter and the air became thicker something registered in Cadence's nervous system. She languidly opened her eyes a slight bit. To her dismay two massive, beady pupils belonging to a monstrous creature glared deep into her eyes. Within nanonseconds she was wide awake and screaming at shriller volumes.

Of course, she woke Shining Armor up who met the same intimidating eyes as Cadence did and they began to scream in unison. They each jumped back from the grotesqueness in fear. Shining Armor Stepping out in front Cadence to protect her.

He stood before a enormus Ursa Major; a vile killer and savage animal to those who threatened them or their young and to the Ursa Major, that's exactly what Cadence and Shining Armor were doing. In her cave, if her young were to be home then that could be a major issue so she wasn't going to risk anything with these two. 

She swung a claw toward the two but Shining Armor pushed himself and Cadence out of the way mere moments before the Ursa Major could hit them. 

The Ursa Major had its claws retracted and when she missed she hit the side of the cave and some of her claws her stuck inside of the rock; she couldn't pull it out. She was stuck. Which gave Shining Armor and Cadence an oppurtunity to escape and they wasted no time on acting upon their chance.

They darted out beside the Ursa Major and by her left foot. They were up and gone in no time. 

They ran at full speed out of the cave and towards Bangcolt which was still miles off, but they didn't care. They were going to keep running until they got there, and nothing in Equestria was going to make them turn around.

There ya go. -_-

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

So is this ash character gonna act like oh I just stopped the person robbing you. Don't get me wrong I didn't do it to save you I just wanted to punch a robber.
 Then probably insult the people that were getting mugged for being weak. Yes he is that kind of jerk.

I never said he was a 'good' dragon.

Then that seems to me that the fighters are environmentally dependent; which isn't bad, but not all characters are environmentally dependent; yes they can have environments that play to their strengths and some that exploit their weaknesses; but they don't necessarily have to be in an environment that benefits them to fight well.

Unrelated; I skimmed over the last page of posts in the IC, and I'm a little tempted to have Ash swoop in and drop kick an Ursa Major. Not to save Cadance and Shining mind you; but to hear the awesome sound it'll make when it falls to the ground. Buuuttt that might be pushing things.

Not dependent. Work better. It's a slight difference. Like I always ask for some metal in the environment just so half her powers aren't useless. But no I'd never ask for an all metal field.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

Then probably insult the people that were getting mugged for being weak. Yes he is that kind of jerk.

I never said he was a 'good' dragon.

He and Electron would get along well. :lol:

Electron Wave Storm is a jerk to almost everyone who's not strong. :P

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Can I join? I will be making oc link soon as in tomorrow maybe soon.

• Brohoof 1

Hey come check me out at fimfiction! http://www.fimfiction.net/user/ButterKingPyromaniac

Nothing is impossible the word itself says I'm possible.

The Universe loves you for you are special.

You can change the world be that for worse or better is up to you.

Good and justice will always prevail over evil but only if you believe.

What's going on in the story currently cause I'm confuzzeled I read the first 5 pages then jumped to the end and I was like waaaaahhhhhh?

Hey come check me out at fimfiction! http://www.fimfiction.net/user/ButterKingPyromaniac

Nothing is impossible the word itself says I'm possible.

The Universe loves you for you are special.

You can change the world be that for worse or better is up to you.

Good and justice will always prevail over evil but only if you believe.

What's going on in the story currently cause I'm confuzzeled I read the first 5 pages then jumped to the end and I was like waaaaahhhhhh?

*cracks knuckles*

ill just put facts.

ice blizzard is presumed 'dead' 

he's not really dead

caliber lektra luna celestia and night tracer are in the training arena

skitz and pinkie are fighting

lorec is out cold somewhere

applejacks bar is destroyed

celestia's breaking the news of ice's death to caliber, his best friend

discord is a thing

kanzas and darkrai are in the celestia plane, im assuming

derpy has a muffin stand

there are papers saying 'im looking for a challenge' left by ronin all around the arena

cadence and shinning armor are in trouble

by trouble, i mean an ursa major

intense fights, all the time

caliber and sleight is a ship

kanzas and darkrai are a ship

carmine is 'dead'

carmine isn't really dead(?)

electron wave storm is the most unlikable character

right after EWS, we got carmine

rarity had a break-down

zenru is wandering, feel free to bump into him

same goes for ronin, rebilac, and sparren

daria has a shop

dont go in her shop

just about any fair/theme park activity is in bangcolt

theres a bug guy

he's currently in a conversation

i gotta go to bed, so i hope this does it

2uyqhld.jpg

(edited)
ice blizzard is presumed 'dead'  he's not really dead caliber lektra luna celestia and night tracer are in the training arena skitz and pinkie are fighting lorec is out cold somewhere applejacks bar is destroyed celestia's breaking the news of ice's death to caliber, his best friend discord is a thing kanzas and darkrai are in the celestia plane, im assuming derpy has a muffin stand there are papers saying 'im looking for a challenge' left by ronin all around the arena cadence and shinning armor are in trouble by trouble, i mean an ursa major intense fights, all the time caliber and sleight is a ship kanzas and darkrai are a ship carmine is 'dead' carmine isn't really dead(?) electron wave storm is the most unlikable character right after EWS, we got carmine rarity had a break-down zenru is wandering, feel free to bump into him same goes for ronin, rebilac, and sparren daria has a shop dont go in her shop just about any fair/theme park activity is in bangcolt theres a bug guy he's currently in a conversation   i gotta go to bed, so i hope this does it

Night Tracer is an ever loving dooschebag that scored a princess XD 

@@Star Saber,@@ButterKingPyromaniac,

Welcome you two! :pinkie:

Always great to meet new people, need any help, let me know. If you want I could ahev one of my chracters run into yours but... All 9 of them are miraculously busy right now XD. But Pinkie Pie is about to beat Skitz due to flooding so the official welcoming commitee will be there in a bit. :)

Anyways, Welcome, glad to have y'all. :icwudt:

Oh and if you want to catch up... uh, the 3rd post of page 45 starts my indiviual story but it also will apply to everyone later. Hoow much later... that depends

You could also start reading at the top of page 54, that's actually a greaat place to start

@@Star Saber,

I just want to say, I'm not sure if y'all have read what this guy did. ^^ But he used the ursa major to introduce his character.. That's brillliant quitee honestly because I was just about to never use him again. Nice thinking for a set up.

Now I have eight active posts to respond to.... Joy XD

It's fun though 

Edited by louisvillepride
  • Brohoof 1

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900