ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Fine. GM can godmod once in a while for story purposes. What about how no one can track IB until you say so, and only certain players?

Mainly due to the fact that I already have a plan in play for who really does find him. -_-

Not what I'm asking though. Why does everyone else besides this one player you mean to find him, I assume it's pride, fail to find him? IC reasons.

I believe I can answer that... he is a good distance away from Bangcolt and he is in a real secluded area and I had to think of a creative way into that secluded and I'll br doing.... that by oh shoot I forgot to respond to Unicorncob... 

• Brohoof 1

Not what I'm asking though. Why does everyone else besides this one player you mean to find him, I assume it's pride, fail to find him? IC reasons.

Simply because, by now, he's waaaaaaaay to far from the town to just walk 20 feet in any direction and see him.

Ice... about how far out is... uh well, Ice? 

Combining the original distance of how far he went from the bomb.

Plus the times he's been moved around by nature....

I say about anywhere from 7-8 miles. :)

oh yeah, bron, i hate to say this, but our match'll have to be postponed.

you know, since caliber's gonna wanna be alone.

cause his best buddy 'died'.

Okay, so explain why Celestia can't find him. She can search the whole world. Also explain why Lektra wouldn't be able to find him wearing her armor. Her range extends much, much further than normal. I'd say ten miles while wearing it.

Simple:

No magical signature to detect from IB. If Celly can't find him that way, nopony can. -_-

Can it be 4-5? that'd be a tad more logical 

TBH I was just throwing a number out there, go ahead. :P

Unlocking this thread now. Please keep the following rule in mind:

Stay on-topic, even in OOC threads: An OOC thread is the place for players to discuss the Roleplay in which they are taking part in, not hold normal, everyday conversation. If you wish to converse about topics not related to roleplay, please take your conversation to a PM. In an effort to keep things on-topic and organized, please report off-topic discussion in OOC threads so that we might keep them from becoming de-railed.

And stop being so mean to each other.  :(

Unlocking this thread now. Please keep the following rule in mind:

And stop being so mean to each other.  :(

Yes ma'am I promise. -_-

(edited)

So, , you still thinking about getting rid of that rule involving the princesses?

Also, @Star Saber, if you're in the forest, I have a character that can get you out provided you're going to die. Just saying. :lol:

Edited by Corona de Adamas

(edited)

The large scaled beast from before flies towards the arena, and lands on the front gates. He grabs a cigar out of his jacket and lights it with his tongue. He takes a deep breath and blows out the smoke, "Welp, here I am. Ready to kick butt. Let's see what these guys are made of, if anything, HRA HRA HRA HRA!" He says.

A new challenger punches in! - https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/viktor-rush-r8370

@,

Can you please let me know when its Crimsons turn to fight via PM? Thank you!

Edited by Chivalry Knight

(edited)
Can you please let me know when its Crimsons turn to fight via PM? Thank you!

We did just make a tournament...

Which reminds me.

Guys, we have a tournament.

http://challonge.com/vge3w84e

It's a bit in the future.

If one person with two contestants drops out one then you can put in one of your OC's

The only two we can't drop are Tyra and Strix.

Oh and are you guys familiar with March Madness? Well your OC's can do that. What will happen is your OC will buy one, predict the picks and the closest one to right will get either 10,000 bits or a match, which determines whether or not they get a chance at the championship...if @, approves?

Edited by louisvillepride
  • Brohoof 1

Those memes, is literally why we got banned in the first place >_>

no, it was more like all the talk about waffles.

but, what does everyone think about the dragon?