Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallen Canterlot [Title Pending] (An Adventure/Action/Possibly Dark RP)

SilverHeart

I apologize, but I think I'm going to have to leave this RP for the foreseeable future. Maybe I can come back later (if you'll have me back), but for now I don't think I have the time, and I don't want to be bringing the rest of you down.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Evilshy,

It is a shame, but if you're busy it can't be helped. I'll gladly keep a spot reserved for you whenever you have the time to come back.

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart

She herself did that. Sensory deprivation caused her to intentionally harm herself to feel and sense things. She could barely see or hear anything, and it was pretty darn cold down there, so she couldn't feel much either. Inflicting harm upon herself was the only way she could assure herself that she was still alive. In a way it kept her sane, but at the same time it's a symptom of insanity.

This is supposed to be a dark-ish rp right? I thought this would fit reasonably well :)

Well you definitely filled Cherry with dread, not being a medic even remotely she'll struggle on what to do about Jade, the only thing she really can do is keep a wing close on her and look after her.

Hopefully her sight get's better, the writing was really good, I genuinely felt very sorry for her. :/