Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Biggest Pony Party -- 30 PLAYER SLOOOOOTS! JOIN-NOW!

Lemon Slices

I AM TALKING ABOUT 30 SLOOOOOOOOOOOOTS! I wanted to create the biggest RP ever, but if it's not enough, I'll ram this limit open and it'll be free for everyone! The objective is MASSIFYING!

Hey, you! Yes, I am talking to you, brony. Looks like somebody is creating a huge party around there. You know, ponies to meet, talk, there will be the princess too, to celebrate the... Celebrate the... I don't know, seems like the princesses just want her subjects to have fun. Stay ready for much love, fight, conspiracy, revelations, villains, intruders, maybe Twilight, drones, gods, an apocalipse nearby.... Yeah, I am talking too much here.

The party will be in Canterlot Castle. It wasn't the Grand Galloping Gala. In an interview with Princess Celestia, one could see that she was pretending something. However, we are talking about pony minds! Everypony wants to join that event, and Lemon Slices cannot be outside of this. "Since the royalty wanted to arrest me, following the nobles without being noticed is just... Funny. Yeah, funny. Anyway, even if they do, I can escape. I'm Thu- I mean, Lemon Slices. Many people to meet, new things to know... And obviously, I can behold the beauty of the redneck Twilight friend. A stallion can dream, can't he?"

Picking his artificial metal wings, and a good suit -- Wait, he need three suits, in case of changing his appearance, they would notice him. "See you later", he said to his room's walls, walking to the nearest train station, disguised as an elder stallion who would have preference in the queue for the tickets. "Same plan, never fails", he thought to himself, with a yawn.

Rules are pretty simple:

Scissor cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock crushes scissors, scissors decapitate lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock and, as always it has been, rock crushes scissors.

Kidding. The rules are normal RP rules.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1