Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Elements

LordSwinton

(edited)

Chrysteel says, "Ah....I think a know why the heart feeling wasn't a heart beating. I can see and sense her. What's your name?" Chrysteel looks beyond her companion. She sees with heightened senses and smiles comfortingly at the mare. She moves back tapping her friend and taking the keys. She places them in her bags.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Peppermint Harmony

Almost immediately, Peppermint had stopped her serenade. She had jumped back at the sight of other ponies - and one in particular. A Changeling. Her minty eyes scanned over her, but she let her body rest when she had realized the other ponies were inside.

"What's your name?"

Her ears flickered at the voice. After a bit of silence, she spoke. "Peppermint, Peppermint Harmony."

"You guys all see her, right?" Amber asked the group, bewildered. That was fast, she thought to herself, I'll at ease. Too fast. She turned to their guide.

"So, you can't see anypony in there?" she asked, gesturing into the closet. She looked towards Peppermint Harmony, who looked just as surprised as the rest of them. Then, she looked towards the other elements.

"Do you think we can see her because of..." she tapped her element lightly.

"No, I don't see anypony." The elderly mare repeated herself crossly. She felt like they were taking the mickey out of her.

"If they could see her, I doubt they would lock her up in there." Starchase rolled his eyes. "I guess there is a reason Princess Celestia sent us."

caliber had walked in, and sat down beside her. "well, peppermint, im caliber." he said with a bright smile, and held out his hoof. "can you move? are you trapped somehow? are you bound to here?" he asked. caliber could see her, but it was still blurry. caliber's aura reading made it easier.

(edited)

Chrysteel just smiles and says, "Call me Chrysteel. How did you end up this way, Pepperment Harmony? You seem like a nice filly. For some it could be that for others its different."

Chrysteel sits giving her a respectable amount of space. She then says to the elderly mare, "I think it's time we did what we can her for. Even if you can't see her, it doesn't mean she isn't there. It may have something to do with the emotion I detected along with the singing.

Changeling's have a heightened sense, that allows them to detect certain things not normally detectable. it could be that I shared that part as well, but the spell wore off when I left the other room.

I am going to guess the same, our elements have something to do with this."

Peppermint Harmony

Her horn glowed, illuminating a small space in the room. "I don't know - or remember - how I got here. All I remember was that I was directing my choir in a song, there was a flash of darkness... then I'm here now." she spoke, voice slightly shook. "And I don't think I'm bound here..." Peppermint added, before walking over to the door that was not far away. When she placed a hoof - or tried to - outside, there was a pulse of purple energy that prevented her from stepping out.

(edited)

Chrysteel's horn Flares, a pink aura spreads across the door. She feels for anything that could have caused that flash just now.

"Binding magic? This is odd. I don't know what I am feeling. Wait...there is something else...another presence. Be prepared for anything."

(edited)

Oh sure, now she answers my question. When Crysteel repeated it. I frowned at the thought, though once being prepared came up I let go being angry at being pretty much ignored by the pony I was also trying to help. I conjured up my pair of floating katana swords, ready to slash. Sparky scanned the room and confirmed a hidden presence, as well as the fact that Pepper seemed to be bound by it.

Edited by bronislav84

"Miss Harmony! Is there any sort of gem embedded accessory that you've taken off before you're disappearance?(Your element)" Starchase stood behind the able bodied combat ready bunch. He was a pacifist but he wasn't looking for a fight, nor could he fight in one. "Perhaps like that one. Oh Celestia what the buck is that?!" He pointed to the looming mist like darkness forming into a custard like substance, there was a small glimmer in it. Peppermint Harmony's element no doubt.

Peppermint Harmony

Peppermint looked down at her pendant, confused. "Ya mean this?" she asked, pointing one of her hooves at the note-shaped jewel. "This is a gift from my dad." she added, smiling before looking at what everypony else was looking at.

A small glimmer was coming from a shadowy area. "Or that thing, over in the shadows?"

(edited)

Chrysteel spun towards the instinctive presence she feels. She says, "You can say that again. It feels instinctive. Be careful who knows if we can even do anything to it."

Chrysteel desides she will support the others. She mutters under her breath, 'Not enough love stores to be aggressive with my power. I think I will support them to be safe, just in case.'

(edited)

@Swinton (hopefully what Amber does is okay. Tell me otherwise)

Amber jumped in surprise as the custard-like creature loomed out from the darkness. Without thinking, she quickly shot something out of her saddle bag with a flash of orange magic into the monster's gluey gut. The black ball halted unceremoniously within the monster, floating near the gem.

"Everypony duck!" Amber yelled in a panic, and with another flash of golden magic, the ball exploded.

As the smoke cleared, Amber wiped the unsightly blobs of goo off of her face, blushing at the bewildered ponies.

"...Can't be too prepared," she squeaked.

Edited by AmberDust

"Ew, I feel violated." Starchase cringed, badly. He tried to swipe it off but he was more or less covered in it. He was about to levitate his scarf off his neck till he noticed it seemed to vanish when his magic touched it.

Delighted he got the gunk off him. "Hey look! Miss Harmony is back!" The hall its gloomy air and seemed to brighten up.

(edited)

Chrysteel raised a love shield around her, tapping the last of her love stores. When the smoke clears the shield falls and Chrysteel looks visibly weakened. "I think I used too much love energy in that. Sorry yall but good night."

Chrysteel collapses, where she is unceramoniously, to the floor. She looks to be out cold and her colors look a lot paler then when she first showed up.

caliber had been unfazed when the goo exploded. and when the shield thing appeared, and that changling passed out, then he got worried. he picked her up, and inquired about the nearest clinic. "yeah, shes a changling, right? love is like, what powers them?" caliber asked, wondering if he's gonna have to kiss/hug/some act of love somepony.

"We could take her to the infirmary!" The guide mare peeped out from behind a benches.

"Caliber, I suggest you think of nothing obscene. One must always respect a lady." Starchase stared at him as if to say 'I've got my eye on you'.

They took her to the infirmary and the school nurse tended to Chrysteel with the help of a matron.

(edited)

Amber grinned pathetically.

"Sorry," she repeated sheepishly. She then noticed the fainted Changeling.

"Oh dear! Did I do that?" she asked Caliber, looking horror-struck. Amber trotted over to the limp changeling as the matron took her away to he infirmary. "What should we do? What happened?" she asked again, looking around at the other ponies. Amber scoured her mind for any information about changelings, but this changeling was also half-pony, and Amber was drawing a blank.

Edited by AmberDust

caliber grinned. "you took out the threat. i dont know what your freaking out about." he said, as the changling was carried off. "and as for you..." he looked at starchase. "no promises." and with that, he started laughing. pretty hard, as i might add. "oooh, am i the only one here who's killed?" he asked everypony, still laughing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Chrysteel doesn't look injured. She just looks drained. She should be fine in a few minutes. Her colors were already returning. It seems that her colors are acting as a countdown of some kind. Only she might know what it means. Her cutiemark is also faintly glowing. Her horn is also bearly, very dimly, glowing.

The threat was found, destroyed, and exploded. I reshaped the swords into a shield and blocked the goo, then disolved them and let it float down to the floor for some else to clean up. "Yuuuuuck! Get it away!"

Well all's well that ends well. Pepper seemed to be fine. I headed with the others to the infirmary to see if Crysteel could be helped. Sparky scanned her for me and relayed the information by our link. "She seems to be suffering from some energy loss. I'm pretty sure you guys know what Changelings eat, so don't look at me." I felt pretty useless in this situation beyond diagnosing it.

Starchase held Chrysteel's hoof and gave it a soft squeeze. "We will make dinner, you stay put and rest up till then."

It wasn't easy. The cooks were not happy to have their kitchen invaded. Nevertheless, they stepped out and let the gang use the kitchen and in extension, the dinner hall.

caliber decided to follow, and when he was in the kitchen, he started going through the cupboards and fridges, tossing everything inside on the table. "im gonna make myself a little something, anyone want anything?" he called out, still taking every bit of food out of every possible place.

Amber had lost her appetite after having been coated in the monster's custardy goo, but she decided she'd at least help with preparations.

What do Changelig ponies eat, she asked herself as she rummaged through a half-empty cupboard. She let out a sigh.

"My head feels fuzzy...I can't even concentrate," she said, giving up on the cupboard. She looked to the passed out changeling.

"This has gotten pretty strange," Amber admitted.

"ya think?" caliber asked, still making a pile of food. "but, im used to it. so its cool." he grinned at her. "after all, we're all weird, right?" he continued looking around for food, and seeing that there was nothing left, he started cooking the food. "so, what're ya craving?"