Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

NonbinaryDuck

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the MLP Forums on purpose-- I was trying to find some good MLP:FiM forum websites but most I found weren't that great. Until that is I came to here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I actually don't remember, all I know is that I found the show cute before I even knew the fandom and well... Just went from there.

I go by Miguel, but you may call me Miranda as well! (Miranda is my birth/legal name, just a heads up). I'm a nonbinary person who goes by either she/he pronouns. I love drawing, painting, and voice acting! (I do a pretty good Fluttershy hehe). I love playing TF2, so you may catch me in the Ponyville servers or pony related servers. On steam I go by Enby Duck, so if you have any questions just hit me up by pming me or adding and msging me from there. Thank you for reading, and if you want to be friends I'm always available to chat! Bye ^·^

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi NonbinaryDuck (I'm reluctant to decide between Miranda/Miguel, sorry  :blush:), and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And if you ever wish to share your drawings or paintings on here, Octavia's Hall may interest you~ ;)

large.png

• Brohoof 8

hello my friend =)=)=))= and welcome here ont his happy pony forum community site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great happy time ehre with allt he happy pony friends here =)=)=)=)=) and have fun pony time =)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello, NonbinaryDuck! Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around the forums and I hope you have fun! :fluttershy:

If you need anything, just send a PM to anyone here. We're all glad to help you in anyway we can. Enjoy!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome Miguel\Miranda! Glad to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 1