Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what do you want to do before you die

Mars Orbit

Own a pug (and name him Lerby) and fully accept myself for who I am, I think that would help me be far more happy overall and that is my main goal in life, to be happy. :3 Also to just be a nice person but that's a given.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dying is depressing. So i'll just say "I'll vanish in the middle of the night towards Luna and headbang with oldish english voice"

Edited by Finia
  • Brohoof 1

Obtain immortality somehow.

Visit Germany.

Own a Newfie dog.

Find a kindhearted woman to be my wife.

Build an underground home to live in.

Become a programming teacher.

Release useful free software.

Wrestle a bear. And win.

• Brohoof 1

Visit all the locations in my travel bucket list :D I swear to God if I end up dying before seeing Tuscany or the Swiss Alps, I will be one upset dead person :(
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Is it strange I really don't want to do anything haha. Guess I should say you know have a fulfilling life before I die, wouldn't mind having a family of my own however I believe that is somehow unlikely. I have wealth, I have education and I have prestige but I'm going towards being more and more alone in the future. 

• Brohoof 1

Make a lot of money, find love, settle down somewhere good and have a nice time with a loved one. Enjoy family, friends. Pursue the enlightenment of my own self, and become mature and wise.

• Brohoof 1