Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony up to drawing my ponysona?

Overlord0909

I just thought about my lack of a ponysona OC, and I need one to be one with the fandom. :) So, here's some things I'd like to see, if you think ya got what it takes! (I'll accept any art posted here, as long as it's related)

1. I'm into sound and have a big interest in dubstep, with a meh feeling towards all other types of music... Not much of a like for Country (Sorry if that goes against your own interest :l). I'm thinking a Spectrum for the cutie mark here, but can be something else if you have a better idea.

2. I have brown hair and eyes, but that may not be very reflecting on how I am, but it's my physical appearence.

3. I have a happy attitude, am optimistic, love pretty much everything, and... am kind of quiet with people I don't know all that well or who make me feel uncomfortable. I also have a dark cloud over my head (metaphorically).

4. Am 2 inches above average male height, and am a nerdy weakling... But don't as much like one. I usually have a serious look, yet will smile at most things. If the things aren't nice at all, I'll either pretend to smile or even frown...

5. I can play drums well, and keep a beat. I have large potential with rap, but am not too good at writing it down... Although I can make awesome beats in my head (This relates to dubstep btw ;) ).

And I think that's all that may be helpful in drawing me! If there's any other question, either check my profile or PM me... Do the latter first please. And if you are doing this, thank you! :D If not, still, thank YOU!!! ^_^

• 4 months later...