Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather be a pony or a dragon?

Grumpy Enchantress

I'd love to be a pony. Most of the dragons on the show are reckless and mean spirited. Plus, they don't have magic to levitate things. :D

I'd love to be a pony. Most of the dragons on the show are reckless and mean spirited. Plus, they don't have magic to levitate things. :D

But you could be the pet of a pony that does have magic and can levitate things, just like Spike and Twi. ;)

Pony. Dragons have a lot going for them in terms of powers, lifespan, and gathered material wealth, but from what we see they don't seem to have much resembling culture or civilization.

Now for some that might be fine, feeling like outcasts today anyway, but I don't. I may still be figuring my way through life but I'm sure there is a place in society for me and in Equestria that would all but be an absolute certainty. Hell, last episode was about a guy who felt like he didn't belong but was just looking at things the wrong way.

If I could only be a flightless, chubby schmuck like Spike, then I'd definitely rather be a Pegasus.

But if I had the option of being one of these BA titans of awesomeness?big_dragon_by_silentmatten-d5wq8y4.png

Definitely a dragon.

(edited)

I would be a dragon, Something like Alduin or Paarthurnax

2zlX5.jpg

(Alduin)

Paarthurnax.png

(Paarthurnax)

Basicly just a big old dragon who can destroy anything that crosses its way :catface:

Edited by Lemon Stripe

Meh, dragons were so 2001 X3 (reminded of Spryo, still best dragon [PS1 version])

Naxy will forever stay pony 8|

I'd have to go with being a dragon, although I'd probably end up being a protector of a town and do plenty of undragonlike things in general. The benefits are pretty awesome (size, power, flight...) and belonging to a certain species doesn't mean I have to be a jerk or associate myself with jerks.

A pony. Especially earth pony. I don't need wings or fire breathing or magic. A simple hoofed life growing my own food would be perfect. :) I have nothing against dragons as a whole, but I would rather be a pony. 

That's a racist stereotype. Dragons can be nice. ;)

Actually, greed is part of a dragon's nature. That doesn't mean they are bad, but it's natural for dragons to be greedy. Ponies have their own flaws. 

Actually, greed is part of a dragon's nature. That doesn't mean they are bad, but it's natural for dragons to be greedy. Ponies have their own flaws. 

Spike ain't greedy. As long as they're owned as pets by ponies, they won't become greedy. 

Spike ain't greedy. As long as they're owned as pets by ponies, they won't become greedy. 

He did have greedy tendencies though. Some dragons can go against their nature. It's still part of their nature. Just like Pinkie Pie making others smile is part of her nature. It doesn't mean that she won't have her moments where she's insensitive.