Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

She was very pleased as he awkwardly pat her back in an awkward attempt to comfort her. She squealed inwardly. He's so adorable!

She stiffened as he mentioned the nurse. She wasn't that hurt! In fact, she wasn't in pain at all! "I'm fine!" She said sulkily. Then, deciding that was no way to treat the pony so terribly in love with her, smiled at him sweetly. "But thank you!" She added.

Sigma let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, that's good." he commented. He almost went back to what he was thinking about beforehoof before something else occurred to him: a certain full grown stallion was yelling at them while they were in that awkward position, and that full grown stallion was... an ex-drill sergeant who also happened to be their gym coach.

Sigma turned to the school employee, and put on a face of... something as he realized he was going to be scolded for what he had done.

ucc21.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Sigma,@@Little Red,  

Serian looked at the two ponies that had crashed into eachother earlier ''idiots shoul just go and hug a tree or something'' he said out loud without thinking about it since there was no need for him to think when talking to someone who is stupider than... than... I guess he thought about their teacher considering how he looks. Could be someone else, hes not sure... hes met too many morons in his life.

Oh. Oh, yeah. Mr. H was mad at them. She slowly turned to Mr. H and gave a very wide, slightly extremely nervous smile.

@@rolle,

She heard a pony behind her muttering something about how they should hug a tree. And that she was an idiot. She turned around. "Why would I hug a tree, idiot?" She retorted sassily, mentally patting herself on the back for the quick retort.

(edited)

@@rolle,

Lightning watched as Skylar and Sigma akwardly fumbled on the ground, but as he stepped forward to help them up, he heard a pony behind them..

He looked at this new pony, chuckling at him.

"All talk and no bite, isn't that right?"

He smiled at Skylar going off at him. She wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.

"You guys ok?" He spoke, nodding towards the two ponies.

Edited by Chill

@

Sigma turned to Lightning. "Well, that's nice of him." he thought with a smile before explaining his health.

"I'm pretty sure my left shoulder's scrapped. Can you tell if my head's injured? It wouldn't do me much good if I end up with a concussion." the stallion said.

(edited)

@@Little Red

@@Sigma

(Crap you guys are too fast for me!!!)

Mr. H looked at Sigma with a wide eyed scowl "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!" He yelled "I CANT TELL IF YOURE BLIND OR SIMPLY UNAWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!" He pointed at the starting line "DO IT OVER AGAIN!" He blasted his whistle, and started the stopwatch "GO!!!" He hollered. He looked at Skylar "are you okay Skylar?" He asked cocking an eyebrow "you aren't hurt too bad?"

@@rolle

Sketchy have a confused look at the commenter "what dah heyul did you jus say?" He said holding back laughter "do you know how stupid you sound right now?" He asked.

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Skylar blinked as Lightning snapped at the grumpy pony that had called her an idiot. And then asked if she was alright. And then Mr. H shouted at Sigma and also asked her if she was alright.

"Psh, yeah! I'm great!" She snorted, jerking a hoof at Sigma. "I'm fine! I think he might be a little scraped up, though."

Edited by Little Red

Sigma felt his heart stop for a moment when the coach yelled at him. His ears folded back, his cheeks blushed slightly, and his eyes resembled that of a puppy dog. Then, when he heard the command to run the track again, he scampered off to go do so. Sigma always felt bad when ponies yelled at him...

@@Pelate,

"Like I said, all talk, no bite." He grinned at his teacher, if the teacher was gonna be disrespectful, he was gonna do it back.

Satisfied, he went to stand next to the racing track. He hadn't seen Sigma run, so he was interested at what had made him lose his concentration. He glanced back at the other ponies, all of which were standing around looking at Skylar and Mr H.

Still frightened by the gym coach, Sigma felt like he was being chased by rabid dogs when he sprinted around the track the second time. When he galloped across the finish line, all of his adrenaline dissipated, and having no energy left to spare, he fell forward and began breathing heavily, also shaking a bit.

@@Sigma

Mr. H watched as Sigma frantically sprinted around the track once again. As he crossed the finishline looking extremely tired, Mr. H looked at the stopwatch "1:34" he said "well done."

@

@@Little Red

@@rolle

Sketchy nodded at Lighning's comment "agreed" he said. He watched as Sigma stumbled after crossing the finish line "dude, nice job pushing through dat track." He said patting him on the back then helping him get on his feet. "You did good, man, you did good."

(edited)

@@Pelate

Sigma continued to lay on the ground. Four hundred yards in a minute and thirty four seconds? Let's see, that was...

400.yds/(1min+34s)=400.yds/94s4.255yds/s15319.148yds/hr8.704mi/hr Significant digits considering... 8.7mi/hr

The white unicorn let out a sigh. That wasn't a speed to boast about; it's obvious that the two ponies who complimented him were just trying to be reassuring after he got yelled at.

Sigma, in an attempt to be polite, let out an empty "Thanks."

Edited by Sigma

Skylar was grinning broadly as she moved to Sketchy and Sigma, looking at Mr. H. She held out her hoof to Sigma to help him up. "You look tired!" She said cheerfully. She suddenly reflected that it was a little unfair that Mr. H had made him run again-- it was obviously an accident. And she wasn't hurt at all. She decided to be mad at Mr. H for the sake of being mad at him.

(edited)

Sigma saw that the mare he collided in to offered to help him up, and in response, the stallion gave her a legitimate "Thanks." before taking the offer.

"Well... now what do we do?" he then asked. Sigma was back on his hooves, and it seems that everypony had finished galloping the track.

Edited by Sigma

(edited)

@@Little Red

@@Sigma

@

@@rolle

Mr. H looked at his agenda "well I was planning on having you guys do pullups, but you all look really tired out, so I may think otherwise..." He said scratching his chin, he looked at his watch and the bell was about to ring "yeah, I'll postpone pullups for tomorrow" he said "WELL! Nice job everypony! You worked really hard for the first day!"

@@Little Red

"AWWWWWWW MAN!" Sketchy blurted out when Mr. H said that pullups would be postponed "I was looking forward to that..." He grumbled to Skylar making a pouty face.

@@Sigma

Mr. H trotted over to Sigma and said more quietly "no hard feelings if I was too hard on you, but just remember to pay attention, so you don't make another mistake. you know what I'm saying?" He had looked more calm at this point "I was very impressed by how you went and ran the track again, that's good on you. I just made you run half a mile today, I'm truly impressed that you did it, and completed it strong." Mr. H explained as he stood up, and patted him on the back.

Edited by Pelate

(edited)

@@Pelate

Sigma thought about the coach's words. The reason why he galloped the track again had less to do with character and more to do with frightened impulse, so that part of what he was saying didn't resonate well. However, it's obvious that he was trying his best to not be a villain, and that was reassurance enough for Sigma.

"I'll be sure to clear my head before doing anything again in this class." The white unicorn said while remembering why he wasn't paying attention. He then turned to the others. "Do we have any other classes today?"

Edited by Sigma

@@Pelate, @@Sigma, @,

Skylar nodded at Sketchy sympathetically. "Yeah! I have so much energy right now! Mr. H is pretty cool, though!" she said to Sketchy cheerfully. She was standing in between him, Sigma and Lightning again.

She shrugged at Sigma's question and turned to Sketchy. "Hey, Sketch, we got more classes today?" She asked.

I giggled and hugged her back. She would do good in the class, I was sure of it. And we could do side projects together too. "Would you be interested in seeing what my Lab really looks like? The inside of the office is actually under an illusion. Now that we're alone here it's safe to show." I headed inside the Lab-Office and willed the suit to go back to it's rack on a wall. The rack was actually behind the illusion generator, so it looked like the pieces went through a wall.

I flipped the off switch on the illusion generator machine to reveal my Lab. There were unfinished pieces of projects littered on the floor, as well as crumpled up pieces of paper, blueprints tacked to the walls, and scrap just laying around. There was also a network of mana cables around, with the mana visible as if water flowing in tubes. The atmosphere was supercharged with mana, and combined with my Magic Booster which lowered mana costs, it was an ideal place to work.

Sparky started to clean up the crumpled papers into my wastebin.

Aurora walks in and says, "I saw you sleeping before. It was how I knew who the teacher was. Being the first in the classroom helped as well. So what are we going to be doing in here?"

She 'looks' around and takes in all the grid sight details as she can. She then stands next to her and waits.

Serian had ignored the comebacks earlier and yawned at their stupidity to respond ''if you respond to negative stuff about yourself you are an idiot'' he said while not being in a crowd while walking away from class to sit on a bench all alone while messing around with plates on another bracelet near identical to the other one which he got from somewhere... Like if he had a storage device on him that could transport stuff in and out of pocket dimensions.

(...and now we know.)

@@Little Red

@@Sigma

@

"Yeah, he's pretty for real." He said "I'll bet next time we'll do more hopefully. P.E. Is probably one of the classes I actually enjoy a lot"

Sketchy looked at the schedule next was lunch "looks like it's lunchtime now" he said "sweet! Do you guys wanna sit together?" He asked.

(edited)

Sunset started to enter the school area after a small hike from the last place he had camped, his dark orange mane blew around like a mess just as usually, while the saddle bag remained firmly on his back, as he entered the front of the school he started to get very lost. Sunset started to walk around aimlessly, yet ponies seemed to appear around him, which he quickly dismissed, entering the school building itself, as he walked in he looked around at the organisation, mixed with the chaos, which he seemed to find very nice, until it was a form of chaos he could not control, being lost, but atleast this gave him some time to rest his legs, he quickly found a wall in the school ground and slid back against it for a moment. Sunset took his saddle bag off "sweet solitude" he said to himself as he listened in to the silence slowly fading as ponies were starting to move around and talk to each other more, he started to place the saddle bag upon his back again and walked off outside in hope of finding somepony who could help him... though Sunset never was good with the pony folk... specifically unicorns, at least older unicorns, he took a few steps around the site until he saw a bunch of ponies walking and he overheard the word lunch, so he sort of followed them, though tried his best to not make it look creepy, he ended up in the same place as everypony else who was having lunch as he took a few steps back at the place... it was almost like he had imagined. Sunset did some aimless walking around hoping to bump into another pony, that was until around 30 coins dropped out of his bag... he quickly scrambled to the floor to try and shove as many in his bag as he could, all the coins had a value of around 300 bits, which was a tad excessive from somepony else's view, but somepony else wasn't Sunset.

Edited by madjack2001

"Yeah, su--" He flipped ariund at the sound of coins hitting the floor. His brain instantly had the reaction..

'Steal it! Grab it and run!'

But he restrained himself, he simply leant down and help the pony get their coins back. He sighed once all the coins were safely back with the pony, he looked up to see it was a stallion. "Hey."

(edited)

@

Sunset looked at the pony, his face was... disturbed...the words "thanks" could be heard quiety under his breath as he placed the saddle bag back on his back, he saw the other stallion's face for a moment and paused himself "...hey" he said as his brain started to remember how to act in such a time, he attempted to smile at the first stallion he had met here "hey... I sort of just arrived... could you explain just what the hay is going on?" he asked, remembering his main task

Edited by madjack2001

@@Pelate

"Sure." Sigma said with a smile. He always sat by himself at his old school, so he liked the idea of having friends to sit with for a change, even if he was going to spend most of his time continuing to read his book rather than talking, but still, at least he won't be alone.