Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

"Hmm, if that's the case, then the solution's simple: we look for the pony with the correct color aura."

"Well, this was fairly simple, thanks to the pegasus." he thought. Sigma then proceeded to scan the room with his eyes, systematically checking the aura of everypony in the room.

Edited by Sigma

Serian sat in his chair just looking at the others ignoring anyone trying to talk. He unconciously said in a rather quiet voice ''a bunch of morons'' which could have been heard. Maybe not, who knows and who cares? Not Serian atleast. After that he rolled his eyes and looked down on the desk on an object he had with him when he walked in... It looked like a sort of bracelet or armband.

As Sigma was observing the rainbow of auras that the pegasus revealed, he noticed a very quiet, yet rude remark from one of the students. He turned to see a unicorn, slumped in his desk, observing some kind of bracelet.

Sigma put on a slight scowl and asked the unicorn, in an unfriendly tone, "Can I help you?"

Skylar was up in the air, gaze flashing to each and every pony.

Then she saw her. The one with the weird green light. That matched the assistant. It was her!

No way! It wasn't any of the ponies that had been trying to find the teacher, but it was the one that had been sleeping through the commotion?!

Oh, that teacher was smart. Very smart. But thanks to Aurora, they had caught her!

"You!" She cried, pointing at the unicorn. Then she flew down, tackling the CSA teacher. "I should have known! But you couldn't have gotten away forever! JUSTICE HAS FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!" The desk the mastermind teacher was sitting at was upset as Skylar tackled the teacher to the ground. "YOUR PLOTS HAVE BEEN THWARTED!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red,

Tranq scoffed. "It took you that long?" She announced, still laying on her desk, face pointed towards the window. "I could have told you who it was the moment we got in this class. How it took you so long is completely beyond me. Now would you stop shouting? I won't ask next time."

• Brohoof 2

Serian sat down fiddling with it changing some plates that could be moved on it, then a pony he didnt even bother to look up what race of pony he was came over asking him if he needed help in an unfriendly tone... Well ofcourse since he didnt have much social interaction and didnt like other ponies at all Serian just ignored him while continuing to fiddle until a rather annoying pony started yelling on the top of her lungs. After witnessing this he yet again said ''what an idiot'' in a low tone. Ofcourse the pony infront of him could hear him clear as day now.

• Brohoof 1

Serian sat down fiddling with it changing some plates that could be moved on it, then a pony he didnt even bother to look up what race of pony he was came over asking him if he needed help in an unfriendly tone... Well ofcourse since he didnt have much social interaction and didnt like other ponies at all Serian just ignored him while continuing to fiddle until a rather annoying pony started yelling on the top of her lungs. After witnessing this he yet again said ''what an idiot'' in a low tone. Ofcourse the pony infront of him could hear him clear as day now.

Lightning stared daggers at this new pony. He was the unsocial type, probably didn't have many friends.

"Shut up."

Quick and simple.

He was messing with a little armband in his hooves, he hadn't done anything but criticise the others, he obviously wasn't the kindest stallion he'd ever seen..

(edited)

I was calm through that outburst. I simply made a barrier out of hard electricity, dulled the charge so it wouldn't hurt her, and lightly pushed her off. Sparky wheeled over to clean me up as I stood back up.

"Yup, it was me the whole time. Now what plan are you talking about? Giving you all an education? Giving you all a chance for extra credit? Which most of you passed by the way." I looked around the class and pointed to the magic-handicapped stallion then the mare with the interesting mana signature, still unsure of names but knowing who they were by their accomplishments during the test. "For working the hardest to find me, you two get full credit."

"In addition, the mare who tackled me gets top marks as well." I pointed to her with a hoof, the barrier having dissipated as quickly as it appeared. "Everypony else gets partial credit. Being involved but not actually figuring it out you get extra credit on two projects." That was pretty much everyone else, except if they did nothing to find me or showed up late then didn't get involved.

I pointed to the other mare who had been sleeping through it, and the stallion who screamed about giving up. "You two get extra credit on one project each. You tried, but didn't really show initiative to actually find me. Knowing all along but not working toward finding me isn't good."  She might want to pay attention to what came next.

I moved to the center of the room and jumped to stand on top of the desk. They were in for a show, and we only had eight minutes of class left. Fortunately today was introduction day. I raised a hoof and lit up my horn magic to make sure the voice command registered. They'd already opened my Lab-Office door, so of course it would. From the office one could hear dance music come on. "Initialize sequence." I said this eloquently as I started to dance lightly.

(Watch this, but without the mistakes)

The left front hoof piece flew out of the Lab-Office and attached to me, then the right did the same thing. Next the right back hoof, followed by the left back hoof. Each hoof piece had a glowing green crystal in the center. The front shoulder joints flew in and attached next, followed by the ones for the back hooves. The four shoulder joints formed the armor connections between them. Next the codpiece and the rump piece, with my tail poking out. The rump piece could extend armor for my tail, but I felt it wasn't needed right now. The back piece attached after that, and as I momentarily stood up on my hindquarters the chest piece flew in to attach. The crystal was visible as I stood back down. It momentarily glowed a brighter green light as the other pieces synchronized with it. Green-yellow mana lines moved through the armor as the pieces harmonized. The neck armoring formed a helmet at this point, with the horn extension going over my horn as well. The last piece was the faceplate, which hadn't shown up yet. It hummed to life from inside the Lab-Office and went in the wrong direction, ending up in the middle of the room. Then it flew upside-down at me. I could swear I didn't tell the spell to do that. I jumped up and flipped in the air with my four jets as the faceplate attached properly and I landed on the floor in front of the desk right side up triumphantly. The heads up display lit up.

I was floating in a world of my own, surrounded by a yellow sphere. Darkness otherwise. Magitek OS was blind as it fed me information. Pieces of the sphere started to fill in as the sensors began to read my surroundings in a 360 degree angle. Sparky could attach to the armor if needed. The suit-up process was finished. I willed the faceplate up as I activated my back hoof jets to float into the air. The dance music ended.

"This is the Magitek Combat Armor v4.2, a magical suit of armor I designed and built myself. This is Magitek. While implementation, pronunciation, and even spelling varies from inventor to inventor, one thing remains constant: Magitek is wonderful. Experimental Engineering is wonderful. During the term you will have no homework except reading assignments, but I do give written tests. There will be lectures, lots of hooves on, and four big projects, so those who got full extra credit are almost guaranteed to do good on them." I landed on the floor and back on all fours in case anyone wanted to examine the armor after class.

"For tomorrow please read 'Chapter 1: Enchanting Theory' in your textbook. Class dismissed." And just as I said that, the bell rang. Perfectly timed. They'd have time to be impressed between classes, or not as the case may be.

I marked everyone as present. We would figure names out tomorrow.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Skylar watched everything, mouth slightly opened.

Our teacher is a CSA agent! That was most definitely spy armor! She had to be a spy! SO AWESOME!!

The bell rang, but Skylar continued standing there, mouth open. That was magitek?

"So... awesome..." she breathed aloud, this time. This class... wasn't going to be so bad, after all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The teacher's little jig lightened his mood, he was actually looking forward to his next Magitek class.

He watched Skylar's jaw drop in disbelief, he chuckled.

He grabbed his bag and his board, and walked out of the classroom.

"What next.." He wondered. He was tired, but he stopped and pulled his timetable out of his bag.

Edited by Chill

(edited)

I was calm through that outburst. I simply made a barrier out of hard electricity, dulled the charge so it wouldn't hurt her, and lightly pushed her off. Sparky wheeled over to clean me up as I stood back up.

"Yup, it was me the whole time. Now what plan are you talking about? Giving you all an education? Giving you all a chance for extra credit? Which most of you passed by the way." I looked around the class and pointed to the magic-handicapped stallion then the mare with the interesting mana signature, still unsure of names but knowing who they were by their accomplishments during the test. "For working the hardest to find me, you two get full credit."

"In addition, the mare who tackled me gets top marks as well." I pointed to her with a hoof, the barrier having dissipated as quickly as it appeared. "Everypony else gets partial credit. Being involved but not actually figuring it out you get extra credit on two projects." That was pretty much everyone else, except if they did nothing to find me or showed up late then didn't get involved.

I pointed to the other mare who had been sleeping through it, and the stallion who screamed about giving up. "You two get extra credit on one project each. You tried, but didn't really show initiative to actually find me. Knowing all along but not working toward finding me isn't good." She might want to pay attention to what came next.

I moved to the center of the room and jumped to stand on top of the desk. They were in for a show, and we only had eight minutes of class left. Fortunately today was introduction day. I raised a hoof and lit up my horn magic to make sure the voice command registered. They'd already opened my Lab-Office door, so of course it would. From the office one could hear dance music come on. "Initialize sequence." I said this eloquently as I started to dance lightly.

(Watch this, but without the mistakes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGnB-dLSXM

The left front hoof piece flew out of the Lab-Office and attached to me, then the right did the same thing. Next the right back hoof, followed by the left back hoof. Each hoof piece had a glowing green crystal in the center. The front shoulder joints flew in and attached next, followed by the ones for the back hooves. The four shoulder joints formed the armor connections between them. Next the codpiece and the rump piece, with my tail poking out. The rump piece could extend armor for my tail, but I felt it wasn't needed right now. The back piece attached after that, and as I momentarily stood up on my hindquarters the chest piece flew in to attach. The crystal was visible as I stood back down. It momentarily glowed a brighter green light as the other pieces synchronized with it. Green-yellow mana lines moved through the armor as the pieces harmonized. The neck armoring formed a helmet at this point, with the horn extension going over my horn as well. The last piece was the faceplate, which hadn't shown up yet. It hummed to life from inside the Lab-Office and went in the wrong direction, ending up in the middle of the room. Then it flew upside-down at me. I could swear I didn't tell the spell to do that. I jumped up and flipped in the air with my four jets as the faceplate attached properly and I landed on the floor in front of the desk right side up triumphantly. The heads up display lit up.

I was floating in a world of my own, surrounded by a yellow sphere. Darkness otherwise. Magitek OS was blind as it fed me information. Pieces of the sphere started to fill in as the sensors began to read my surroundings in a 360 degree angle. Sparky could attach to the armor if needed. The suit-up process was finished. I willed the faceplate up as I activated my back hoof jets to float into the air. The dance music ended.

"This is the Magitek Combat Armor v4.2, a magical suit of armor I designed and built myself. This is Magitek. While implementation, pronunciation, and even spelling varies from inventor to inventor, one thing remains constant: Magitek is wonderful. Experimental Engineering is wonderful. During the term you will have no homework except reading assignments, but I do give written tests. There will be lectures, lots of hooves on, and four big projects, so those who got full extra credit are almost guaranteed to do good on them." I landed on the floor and back on all fours in case anyone wanted to examine the armor after class.

"For tomorrow please read 'Chapter 1: Enchanting Theory' in your textbook. Class dismissed." And just as I said that, the bell rang. Perfectly timed. They'd have time to be impressed between classes, or not as the case may be.

I marked everyone as present. We would figure names out tomorrow.

Aurora remained after class. The flows of magnetism was equal to her mother's mana compinsator theory.

Aurora was also surprised to see this pony also had a exo suit armor.

Aurora walks up to the teacher circling her, "Does this suit use magitanium alloy?"

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Wow I missed a lot! I'm going to try and make a halfass catch-up post)

Sketchy sort of sat through everything that had happened "finally over!" He said when Skylar found out who the teacher was.

Sketchy watched in awe as he saw things he had never seen before in front of him *what on earth is- what?* he thoughtin disbelief eyes wide.

@@Little Red

The bell rang, and he got up. "That was a trip..." He said to himself. Sketchy looked at Skylar who was still in awe of what had just happened, he walks I've rto Her "Hi! Super awesome job finding the teacher" he complimented her "if I had done it I would've probably ended up looking for,like 'da invisible pony, or something." He said.

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

@@Pelate,

Skylar winked. "Psh, what can I say!" She grew more humble for half a second, long enough to mutter, "well, I guess it was mostly thanks to that pegasus." She quickly jumped away from that thought. "But hey! Your theory was awesome. I bet she does have an invisibility cloak or something. I've heard that it's an essential part of the C.S.A. toolbox." Skylar said very seriously. "But, hey! What's your name? I'm Skylar!" Skylar lifted up her hoof for a hoof-bump, grinning broadly.

@@Little Red

Sketchy blushed a bit "well... I mean it was a rough guess, but I honestly do agree with the teacher being in the C.S.A. , after seeing what had just happened, it's pretty obvious at this point." He stated. "I'm Sketchy, It's nice to meet 'choo Skylar." He returned the hoofbump.

@@Pelate,

"Yeah," Skylar said seriously, lowering her hoof after the hoof-bump. "But we have to find a way to prove it." She said, nodding wisely. "And we need to figure out... what is she after? Maybe the C.S.A. are looking for the ones... the ones like us!... that see through them. The smart ones." She tapped her skull, nodding again. "To either exterminate us or recruit us!"

Skylar blinked, suddenly horrified at herself. She'd said too much! "You better not tell anyone!" She added, looking around shiftily. "I don't want the C.S.A. to suspect me!" Then her eyes narrowed suspiciously at Sketchy. Wait... what is he's an undercover C.S.A. agent, who's suspicious of me?! Maybe I can get it out of him through nonchalant conversation!

Changing the subject in a purely genius move, she flashed to a nearby window, gesturing out at the sky. "Lovely weather!" She said loudly, smiling and nodding at passerby ponies, so that they wouldn't suspect the seriousness of the conversation she and Sketchy had just been having. This would also show Sketchy-- or was his name really Sketchy? Was that just his undercover name?-- that she was positively a mastermind when it came to manipulating ponies into believing just what she wanted them to! Like a spy!

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red

Sketchy nodded in agreement as she spoke "I see." He kept listening "don't worry I won't speak of dis to anybody, I swe-" he paused when Skylar interrupted with a random comment. "Uhm-" sketchy looked outside, the weather was pretty nice "yeah, the weather looks good, he said good thing it's nice out, cuz I think P.E. Is next, so we might be goin' outside" he stated, trying to flow with the new subject.

@@Pelate,

"Yes, yes, P.E. Very good, interesting subject." Skylar nodded approvingly. This guy was good... he could really flow with the subject. Definitely either a spy or training to be one...

"Where's P.E?" Skylar asked casually, beginning to walk back down the hall. She suddenly remembered she had a schedule too, and pulled it out.

@@Little Red

Sketchy looked around a bit, he remembered seeing the gym on the way to the last class "I think the gym is this way" he pointed in the direction towards the gym and began walking towards it "So Skylar are you very athletic?" He asked "I heard the P.E. Teacher is pretty strict."

@@Pelate,

Skylar grinned. "Flying is my specialty!" she boasted, spreading gigantic wings and hitting a random passerby in the head with one. "Oh, shoot, sorry!" She called after the pony who looked at her grouchily and trotted away. She sheepishly withdrew her wings. "I'm going to try and make an air-ball team," she explained to Sketchy, "it's an up-and-coming pegasus sport."

@@Little Red

Sketchy held his laughter when Skylar hit a pony with her wings "damn, very impressive wing span." He said "I'm not much of a flyer, I just fly to get around n'stuff, if I were to do a sport like that I would probably fail badly. I usually prefer sports on the ground. I like to Weight lift, swim, wrestle and kickbox." He said with a confident grin. "I've also been told that I'm a fast runner, but I hate running it gets boring."

@@Pelate,

"Heh, yeah, my wingspan rocks. Helps me in races, 'cuz I can accidentally hit other ponies with em. You know?" Skylar said, grinning. "So, you weight lift and swim, huh? Kinda thought that was an earth pony thing. But I bet you show em that pegasus is master race, yeah?"

@@Little Red

"Well I have to tie my wings back, which can get really irritating when I'm swimming. Earth Ponies think they the only ones man I'm telling you..." He said shaking his head "I've beaten so many earth Ponies, my wings do add a little bit of drag weight, but I'm still goin' for it. It's fun to do athletics." He exclaimed. They arrived at the gym doors "here we are."

Lightning looked through his timetable. PE was his next lesson.

He hoped to God they weren't doing boxing. He was fine with fly races, he could probably beat the others in his class, but boxing? That was something not many ponies did, and it was something he'd become very, very good at from all the underground fights he'd done to keep himself above the water. He didn't mind ponies knowing he was a boxer, but to see him fight? That was a whole different story.

He walked off towards the gym.

(edited)

Aurora remained after class. The flows of magnetism was equal to her mother's mana compinsator theory.

Aurora was also surprised to see this pony also had a exo suit armor.

Aurora walks up to the teacher circling her, "Does this suit use magitanium alloy?"

Two students were left in the room, one was sleeping. Eh, mustn't wake her. I sure don't like getting woken up by Sparky. The mare with the interesting mana signature was interested in the armor, and I really wasn't surprised. I was interested in her. "Oh hi. Yup the rare alloy is very magnetic and a great conductor. It's also very susceptible to enchantments so I try to use it when I can. I have to order it special though, but my costs tend to be covered. I'm not rich or anyting, but I have enough to support myself. Figured teaching might be fun. Did you have fun in class?" I asked with a grin as I looked over to the side a bit concerned at the sleeping mare who was left.

I then turned back and looked her over with my HUD while Sparky took a scan. "Did you wanna examine the armor while I examine your appendages? Who made them, exactly? I'd know if Bolt Solutions made them, and I can tell it wasn't us."

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

Aurora chuckles, "My mom and Dad made them."

The scan revealed she has more Magiteck like items inside. Her nervous system besides her brain and her Skeletal structure also was made of the same material as her limbs. What is funny about her is all the material is the same as Lektra's armor.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1