Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

@@Dreampuff

Sketchy grinned. Class was really dragging on, and at that point he had been doodling in his notebook out of boredom. Sketchy then looked at the clock "class is almost over." He pointed out, sketchy looks at Dreampuff, and she looked like something was on her mind "hey, Dreampuff, you look like you got something on your mind, what's up?" He asked while he put away his notebook

Edited by Pelate

@

Tranq gave Lightning a sideways glance, but let the comment slide by.

"He started it," she grumbled, talking about her first expulsion. What she didn't say was she hadn't really fought the other pony. Instead, the other pony lost his balance while he had been shouting at her, and his hoof slipped, causing him to fall and inadvertently knocked out the enraged pony. She had taken the credit because he didn't remember the incident, and it got her a reputation of not one to be messed with. While it may have gotten expelled at the same time, it had mostly worked in her favor, and so she stuck with the story. For the most part it had gotten other ponies to leave her alone.

"And yeah, I can fight. What of it?" No you can't. Replied that nasty voice inside her head. Shut it you, she answered back to it. So far her reputation had been built upon that one "fight", and she relied on that reputation to keep her out of fights. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Love,

"Well, I am a boxer, thought I could give you a few pointers but I guess you don't need them."

He leaned back in his chair, he hadn't slept for the past 2 days. He closed his eyes.

His nightmares hadn't ended like he thought they would, they were still haunting them even in broad daylight.

@@Dreampuff

Sketchy grinned. Class was really dragging on, and at that point he had been doodling in his notebook out of boredom. Sketchy then looked at the clock "class is almost over." He pointed out, sketchy looks at Dreampuff, and she looked like something was on her mind "hey, Dreampuff, you look like you got something on your mind, what's up?" He asked while he put away his notebook

Dreampuff was jerked out of her train of thought when she heard her name. "What? Oh... no. I mean, yes. I mean... never mind. Tell me about you. Do you play any sports? Any extracurricular activities? I'm looking to get involved. But I don't really know the best way to go about it."

(edited)

@@Dreampuff

Sketchy raised an eyebrow, before he could insist that it wouldn't be a problem she changed the subject. "Well, um... I don't really do any sports here, but outside of school I work out, I'm a wrestler, kickboxer, and also in the summer I swim." He said confidently, maybe a little too confident. "I really enjoy being active" he said "do you do and athletics?"

Edited by Pelate

@@Dreampuff

Sketchy raised an eyebrow, before he could insist that it wouldn't be a problem she changed the subject. "Well, um... I don't really do any sports here, but outside of school I work out, I'm a wrestler, kickboxer, and also in the summer I swim." He said confidently, maybe a little too confident "I really enjoy being active" he said "do you do and athletics?"

"Not really..." Dreampuff began but stopped upon noticing a poster for cheerleading tryouts. "I might try out for cheerleading though. That's the type of thing I'd be into. But anything excessively aggressive isn't really my thing. I don't think I'd ever do outdoor sports either. I don't like dirt...." She shrugged. "That's just me though. What about student government? Do they have that here? I've heard that type of thing can be interesting."

*Runs in* AM I LATE?! Oh...uh...hi...I'm...Perfect Predicament....hi....so, uh, anyway....so, is this cooking class?...I hope this is the right school...this is Canterlot High, right?...Okay, good...so, as I said, I'm Perfect Predicament Song...my mom is Star Song, queen of music...nice to meet...you.....oh, and, this is Rocky...he's my pet rock... *she holds up a rock*

*Runs in* AM I LATE?! Oh...uh...hi...I'm...Perfect Predicament....hi....so, uh, anyway....so, is this cooking class?...I hope this is the right school...this is Canterlot High, right?...Okay, good...so, as I said, I'm Perfect Predicament Song...my mom is Star Song, queen of music...nice to meet...you.....oh, and, this is Rocky...he's my pet rock... *she holds up a rock*

Dreampuff's eyes widened. "I think this is history class... but you are definitely at the right school. And just about everypony has been late today, myself included, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Your pet rock looks like he needs a bath though..." 

Dreampuff's eyes widened. "I think this is history class... but you are definitely at the right school. And just about everypony has been late today, myself included, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Your pet rock looks like he needs a bath though..." 

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ROCKY! Um, good...I'm supposed to be in history, too..." she sits next to Dreampuff. "5...4...3...2...1-" A colt flings the doors open. "Hi, Mac..." Perfect says to the colt as he topples over, catches his breathe, gets back up and says "AM I LATE?!"

"That's my brother...Macintosh..." she tells Dreampuff.

"HELLO, EVERYONE! I'm Macintosh Mac! This is Canterlot High, right? RIGHT? Oh, hey, there's my sis! Perf!" the colt says, walking up to Perfect.

"Hi...my dumb brother...are you going to sit here?"

"Well, I was planning to. Yes."

She got up and moved to the back of the class so he took her seat. Then, Mac noticed Dreampuff. "Oh, hi!" he says to her.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ROCKY! Um, good...I'm supposed to be in history, too..." she sits next to Dreampuff. "5...4...3...2...1-" A colt flings the doors open. "Hi, Mac..." Perfect says to the colt as he topples over, catches his breathe, gets back up and says "AM I LATE?!"

"That's my brother...Macintosh..." she tells Dreampuff.

"HELLO, EVERYONE! I'm Macintosh Mac! This is Canterlot High, right? RIGHT? Oh, hey, there's my sis! Perf!" the colt says, walking up to Perfect.

"Hi...my dumb brother...are you going to sit here?"

"Well, I was planning to. Yes."

She got up and moved to the back of the class so he took her seat. Then, Mac noticed Dreampuff. "Oh, hi!" he says to her.

Dreampuff blinked. "Uh..." She turned and watched Perfect Predicament walk to the back. She glanced back over at Macintosh. "Pardon me, but I think your sister was going to sit with me. Assuming I didn't offend too terribly about her pet rock. I, um... don't like nature. Or dirt. Either way, she was here first, so..."

"Well, she left first." Mac looks back at her. She puts her bag on her desk and takes out a blanket then puts her bag next to her and makes the blanket into a bed on her desk. She hugs her rock and puts it on the blanket and then pulls the blanket over half of the rock, creating a bed for the rock. "I think she's happy. Rocky sure is pampered. She had a pet bunny once but she didn't like as much as Rocky so she gave it to me. Named it Poof!"

"Well, she left first." Mac looks back at her. She puts her bag on her desk and takes out a blanket then puts her bag next to her and makes the blanket into a bed on her desk. She hugs her rock and puts it on the blanket and then pulls the blanket over half of the rock, creating a bed for the rock. "I think she's happy. Rocky sure is pampered. She had a pet bunny once but she didn't like as much as Rocky so she gave it to me. Named it Poof!"

Dreampuff couldn't wait to get away from this colt. So rude! She turned away from him and squinted. I am SO glad I don't have any siblings, she thought to herself. Why is he sitting next to me anyway? We've never even met, and I didn't even say hi to him. His sister introduced her pet rock within 5 seconds of being here, and she was STILL less annoying than this idiot.

A starts playing around with a pencil and somehow gets it stuck in his nose. "Oops." he says. Perfect takes one look at him and moves into a further back seat. "When is class starting...?" she mumbles to herself. "I wonder what Zora'd say about this..."

"AAAAAAND, HELLO, STUDENTS! I'M SPRINKLES AND I'LL BE YOUR TEACHER TODAY!" a white mare screams, running in.

Pink Mist wandered through the halls of Canterlot High while timidly looking around her. Just another new school, no big deal. It's just weird to be back home.

After a summer of adventure and discovery Pink was back home with her family and finally entering high school. She had no idea what to expect or if she would see any old familiar faces, all she knew was she was nervous and not too prepared.

• Brohoof 1

@@NonbinaryDuck

"Yeah, you'll see me soon, hun. Uh, boss, I mean... Ma'am? Sorry, unprofessional, I know. I certainly don't mind you helping me, but it is repair work, so I hope a pretty pony like yourself doesn't mind getting a little messy. You should've seen me this morning... Anyway." Jackie gave her a small nod and a smile before stepping out of the office and heading to her own. She felt good about that little encounter and made her a bit better about the day. She felt that she would try to get as much of the list done before Diamondheart had the time to help, so that she didn't have to do too much.

As she walked back, she noticed a few students lingering around the halls. She urged them to get to class before the bell rang. "I hate paperwork, so please don't be late." Once she got back to her office, she made another cup of coffee and sat for a bit, enjoying it.

@

Diamondheart nodded her head in respect to Jackie and kinda let out a silly giggle. "Eh, don't worry about me, even though I'm no fan of dust, it doesn't mean I can't get dirty!" As Jackie walked out, Diamondheart waved and said her goodbyes until she sees her next time. She forgot all about Jackie bringing up her wanting a raise! She immediately started going through her files and found the sheet which she needed. She smiled and she quickly snatched a sticky note and wrote down 'Jackie's raise-- don't forget'. She stuck the note on the sheet, and searched a place to put the file in and evened out the cabinets while searching, and placed it safely in a safe folder.

(edited)

@NonbinaryDuck

Chrysteel walks up to the principal's office door and knocks. "Hello. It's me Chrysteel, the nurse. Maybe I talk to you a bit."

She waits for a response but hopes she doesn't over burden the principal with her soon to be asked request. She smiles while waiting.

@Lektra

-Aurora-

She finishes reading. She returns the book and heads off to go looking for that Advanced Engineering class' teacher.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Pink walked to the principal's office and stopped when she saw another pony in front of the door.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

She slowly approached the pony and talked while keeping her head hung slightly. Um...hello. Do you know if the principal's here? I'm new here and I wanted to speak with her. 

Chrysteel says, "I believe so. She was last known here. My name is Chrysteel. I am the school nurse. How are you?"

Chrysteel is still waiting for the principal. She nods in a friendly guesture to the one who talked to her. She can sense something is wrong with this one.

"Is there anything wrong? Maybe I can help." ((Pink Mist, Chrysteel can sense the emotions of those around her.))

@@Midnight_Aurora || @

Diamondheart saw the two ponies walking in, she delayed her greeting real quick because she was still sorting things out with Jackie's possible raise, but almost forgetting that Chrysteel is a staff, she immediately put her stuff away to avoid embarrassment. "U-Uh, hello Chrysteel and Pink Mist!" She put on her glasses and and started fidgeting with her paperwork while she was speaking. "Is there anything you ponies need? I'm always available to aid." Diamond said, her eyes glaring at the ponies who walked in and gleaming a smile at them.

Chrysteel says, "I would like to open a class for your school. I feel the events of Canterlot have left a bad image for my kind."

She turns to the other one in the room. "I only look like this because I choose to and most ponies don't like my kind."

She wraps herself in pink flames and returns to her true form. "The principal already knew about my Changeling heritage. I would like to open a class about Changelings. I would like to share my knowledge about them and show a side of Changelings that nopony has seen before."

• Brohoof 2

@@Midnight_Aurora

DIamondheart felt so silly-- she forgets every know and then that Chryssie is a Changeling. She looked into Chrysteel's eyes and smiled once again, taking off her glasses and standing up, and walks towards her. "Most definitely!" she said, "A good high school is a diverse high school-- more unique culture and heritages the better! If you fear you may be discriminated of such, feel free to contact me.. I can take business into my own hooves." She immediately trotted over to her desk, scruging around files and paperwork. She finally found the 5 page packet for Chrysteel to sign to understand the possible issues and problems which may occur of this. "Hey, how about you sit down for a moment to sign these papers out if you're really interested, and tell me what you think of the terms of agreement." Diamondheart sat back in her seat, with her hoof aiming towards the chair right in front of her desk. "Please, sit."

• Brohoof 1

Chrysteel sits and looks over the packet. She reads it carefully.

Chrysteel then signs the packet and says, "I hope neither of us regret this choice."

Chrysteel then stands again and holds out a hoof. "I hope it works out good for both the school and both of us as well."

• Brohoof 1

@, Tranq watched as Lightning slumped over in his seat, and fell asleep. She sighed deeply, and pulled her saddlebags onto her desk. She dug through it and pulled out the sandwich she had made for lunch and slid it onto his desk. It seemed that the teacher wasn't showing, so she slunk out. Hopefully the music room is empty again. And this time I'll close the door behind me.

Beguiling Blush straightened her row of writing utensils again. One that clearly didn't need straightening. She had spent the morning organizing them, even though they didn't need it. She sighed heartily and stood from her desk, and walked out. All the students at this point should have been in class. It wasn't she was exactly nervous, but it was her first day, after all. She looked around the hall and found it to be fairly empty. I guess I could sit in on some classes, she thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lektra -Aurora- She finishes reading. She returns the book and heads off to go looking for that Advanced Engineering class' teacher.

(Almost didn't notice this. Mention didn't work, nor will they until the forum fixes the issue)

I'd moved most of my lab into the office in the back of my classroom and had a lot of orders to fill before school started, so I was currently sleeping in after getting exhausted and having a wonderful dream about spending a day at the Star Swirl the Bearded Traveling Museum with Princess Twilight Sparkle. Just two ponies examining the artifacts together and almost drooling over the history. Of course she had asked me to stop calling her by the title.

There was a bit of actual drool on the once clean desk I was slumped over. It wasn't time for Experimental Engineering yet or Sparky would have woke me up.

Edited by bronislav84