Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Match 1 for top 16: Canterlot High vs Las Pegasus

Props Valroa

Match 1 for top 16: Canterlot High vs Las Pagasus  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Canterlot High or Las Pegasus?

• Canterlot High: Sunset Shimmer,Sunburst , Captain Hoofbeard, Caelano and Principal Celestia
    • Las Pegasus: The Film Flam brothers, Sci-Twi, Tempest, Pipp and Jazz Hooves

This poll is closed to new votes

Las Pegasus vs Canterlot High.

Story:

IMG_5614.thumb.webp.5100219f4ef1b8686fe6cfface860045.webp

The Flim Flam brothers has open a large successful business in Las Pegasus. They were raised to be honest and faithful business owners. They believed that only honesty and hardship is the key to success! Together they ran an insurance business which helped with many ponies in need and assuring them that whatever trouble they’re in- they’re the one to call for.

IMG_5615.thumb.webp.17955fba6be8e35beaa95fa73ee31611.webp

Sunset Shimmer was Princess Celestria's successful student. Got perfect scores and was well known for her magic. She wants to travel through the human world to gain friendship lessons with her teammates. Her leadership and to give friendship reports to her mentor is her main focus. But she must understand what it takes to work as a team.

• Brohoof 4

IMG_5618.gif.9ab19a21f71bf3a339d5160667f9553e.gif
Now let’s have a nice clean honest match shall we? I'm sure when all this is over, we can fix you all nice apple Ciders! That is, if we win. 

Sunset:

This is actually a good opportunity to write a friendship report to Princess Celestia! Hopefully this win will be enough and worth sharing about what friendship is about. We will not back down-you’re on!

IMG_5619.gif.66d931fc866af3942c174ebcbfc293b2.gif

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned
On 2023-04-30 at 11:20 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon would arrive dressed up as a cheerleader with pom poms in both of her two upper hooves. She would be happily leaping toward both of the teams before rising her pom poms in the air and shaking them. "Go Sunset! Go Flim and Flam! Go both teams! Woohoo!"

Whooo hoooo! Go team CHEERLEADERS!!

IMG_5630.gif.1fe1b2a80569a7ceb1382b70cb56392b.gif

wow this is going to be one tough match! They’re going neck and neck!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pinkie Pie said:

Whooo hoooo! Go team CHEERLEADERS!!

IMG_5630.gif.1fe1b2a80569a7ceb1382b70cb56392b.gif

wow this is going to be one tough match! They’re going neck and neck!

"There is something I don't understand about this expression, @Pinkie Pie! How are necks supposed to show that they are equal in the match? There are a lot of strange expressions! What were we talking about again? Oh yeah! The match! GO SUNSET!!! GO FLIM!!! GO FLAM!!! YIIPIE!!!" Shiny Silvermoon would shake her pom poms with even more eagerness.

• Brohoof 1

Canterlot High is such a nostalgic place in my entire pony journey, I'm voting for its team. :fluttershy:

Voting for Canterlot High. It has Sunset and was the team I was originally planning on joining. :coco:

"Neck and neck, this match is! Will it be Canterlot High, or Las Pegasus?! Let's try and find out~" the Announcer chuckles in an amused fashion. 

• Brohoof 1

Shiny Silvermoon was worried for the chances of Las Pegasus since @Denim&Venöm and @Silverspark184 didn't already show up so she said "I come back in a moment! There are important businesses that I must take care of!" She then ran away and a few minutes later she came back with @Denim&Venöm and @Silverspark184 figures cut out of cardboard. "Here they are!"

2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

*glances at the crowd* No sign of the old spiritual leaders of the "SCU" team so far?

@Denim&Venöm @Sparklefan1234

Will Las Pegasus fall in the first round before a rivalry match against Team Moon?

949857 - safe, artist:lunarkisa, princess luna, cute, female, glare, luna  is not amused, raised eyebrow, simple background, solo, transparent  background, unamused, vector - Derpibooru

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

:Cozy: I'm not late! The whole messaging system around this cup is FUBAR! 

I have not forgotten! 

1977271088_worldcupcrest-laspegasusalt6.png.f01ece6eea52a34cafe58a34d37575a1.png

SCU!

image.gif.1b08fda61e2f13c2f84b5b5d5c550f32.gif ^_^

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Will Las Pegasus fall in the first round before a rivalry match against Team Moon?

I remember we made it pretty far for a two person team last time. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Shiny Silvermoon would shift her voice to make it more high pitched and move the @Silverspark184 figure cut out of cardboard like if it was speaking "Shiny you are so funny and your mane is flawless! Are you using a new shampoo?" Shiny with her regular voice would repply to herself "Oh Silverspark! You are very attentive to those details! Yes I did!"

1 hour ago, Adariousmist said:

Sorry, but Sci-Twi is enough on her own to get my vote for Las Pegasus, despite my disdain for the Flim Flam brothers.

We appreciate your support, My Friend! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
40 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

image.png.77f5f33f4be84ceed3b9569687dc247b.png

Tirek, stop singing and get back to your own match.

" Why? We have already won.... Which is quite boring... We are here to support our kin anyway.... Sunset shimmer!.... We come to aid you.... Soon the light will fade and your true colors will show...EVERYONES TRUE COLORS WILL SHOW!!"