Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

@@Midnight_Aurora,

No answer, so Jackie knocked on the door again. Maybe the nurse knew it was her? Oh, well. Jackie is nothing if not persevering, at least in areas that interest her. When she saw Chrysteel, Jackie knew that she was due to be hit on. At the same time, doing so might get her levitated and thrown across the campus. "Helloooooo, nurse~! Anybody home?"

@@Midnight_Aurora,

No answer, so Jackie knocked on the door again. Maybe the nurse knew it was her? Oh, well. Jackie is nothing if not persevering, at least in areas that interest her. When she saw Chrysteel, Jackie knew that she was due to be hit on. At the same time, doing so might get her levitated and thrown across the campus. "Helloooooo, nurse~! Anybody home?"

Chrysteel chuckles as she answers the door. "Nopony ever says that. It's funny. I am the school nurse, Chrysteel. May I help you?"

Chrysteel offers to her to come in the now open door. She then returns to her seat. The unicorn nurse looks to have been looking over the school's medical files on all beings working or going to the school.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Jackie put on a dramatic pose as she hung in the doorway. "Why, yes! I'm afraid I'm feeling a little faint! You see I stubbed my hoof and immediately got dizzy from the pain! I'm afraid I need some... medical attention." She opened her eyes and looked down at herself. "I forgot to clean the motor oil off my coat!"

She looked back at the nurse, an embarrassed smirk on her face. "You know what? This was silly. I guess I should've cleaned up before I came down here to flir- GREET YOU! Um... Hi." She felt like an idiot with a big mouth.

Chrysteel chuckles and says, "Your also the first to try and flirt with the school nurse. Now you said something about needing medical attention? I can help with that. Also sometimes oil isn't good for the fur. There is an emergency shower through that door."

She points to the door on one side of her office. "It is normally used to get chemicals out of somepony's eyes and ears.

"Only if you wanna take a shower with me." She gave Chrysteel a wink as she passed her, leaving the door open just a crack so she could be heard. "I'm kidding. You probably don't even know my name yet and here I am, failing to seduce you! I think I came down here thinking I was gonna be kicked out of the office." She dropped her vest and glasses on a chair outside of the room she was in.

"Anyway, I'm Jackie. I'm teaching engineering, if you couldn't tell." A chain could be heard being pulled, water gushing, and probably down the hall, Jackie could be heard yell. "BY THE GODS, ITS COLD! YOU TRICKED ME!"

Lightning was speeding down the hallway toward his history class, until he heard who seemed to be his Engineering teacher screaming in the Emergency Shower Room.

He nearly fell of his board, he started laughing so hard he never thought he could stop. He leaned up against the wall and clutched his stomach as his teacher screeched about the cold water. 

He wiped his eye with his hoof, and picked up his board, walking away still chuckling.

By the time he made it to the class he had stopped laughing and was back to his usual, irritated self.

He walked in and groaned when he saw the two ponies in his Engineering class sitting next to each other and talking. He walked to the back corner and sat down, kicking his board around with his hooves under the desk. 

(edited)

Chrysteel says, with a concerned look on her face. "You pulled the cold water chain. It was the next one over that gives hot water. Your the one who does maitnence on them. You should have known that. If anypony tricked anypony, it would be you who tricked yourself."

She grabs a sponge, with her telekinesis, and begins scrubbing. She also pulls the hot water chain to balance.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"Ah! You didn't say anything scrubbing me down!" Jackie squirmed a bit but otherwise felt much better under the hot water. She mumbled to herself about not having fixed it in a while, but generally keeping her mouth shut, lest the nurse do something else. Soon enough, she was finished with her shower and started trying to bat the sponge away so she could rinse off. She found a towel on a rack and began to dry herself off.

"I thought I was the one without shame. You just kinda dove right in with the sponge, didn't you, hun~?" Jackie put her glasses back on and picked up her vest, cocking an eyebrow at it. "Ugh. I'll have to wash that later. Anyway, what are you up to? Have many students already show up trying to get out of here early?"

Chrysteel says, "They can try." She shows her cutiemark. It is a heart with a medical plus sign behind an eye with a weird symbol for a pupil.

"Empathy can tell one allot about how they are feeling. I just have them lay down in a bed and inform the principal about their faking illness. They would usually have to see her before they can go home."

Chrysteel goes back to her desk and sits. She holds up a file. "Your medical records are in good order. I am glad somepony keeps a clean bill of health. Even if they don't bathe ever once in a while. Long night I take it?"

"Very long night. I swear, this school breaks down way too often. I barely get any sleep lately, but it's worth the money. Plus the new students seem like little turds, more so than usual." She sat down on the chair across from her uninvited, but Jackie felt that Chrysteel wouldn't mind too much. 

"How about yourself? You look like you got enough sleep."

(edited)

Chrysteel chuckles, "Who can't get enough sleep when your office is usually empty most of the time. I still haven't had my first student come yet. And that principal hasn't come to have me look at her pen prick either. What do they pay me for? To sit and do nothing?"

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"I'll tell ya, I'd rather have a do-nothing job than a job where I work too much. Then again, you actually help others out and make them feel better. Kinda something you need to do daily basis." Jackie started messing with a little trinket on Chrysteel's desk, making little noises whenever she touched it. "Wow, you have a much nicer desk than I do! I'm a little jealous. Maybe I can come on here and man the desk every so often?" Jackie put on a mock-cute voice, trying to act all innocent. She made it difficult to believe on purpose.

Lightning was speeding down the hallway toward his history class, until he heard who seemed to be his Engineering teacher screaming in the Emergency Shower Room.

He nearly fell of his board, he started laughing so hard he never thought he could stop. He leaned up against the wall and clutched his stomach as his teacher screeched about the cold water. 

He wiped his eye with his hoof, and picked up his board, walking away still chuckling.

By the time he made it to the class he had stopped laughing and was back to his usual, irritated self.

He walked in and groaned when he saw the two ponies in his Engineering class sitting next to each other and talking. He walked to the back corner and sat down, kicking his board around with his hooves under the desk. 

LS noticed skateboard pony was bcak, so she decided to talk to him about what he said earlier. before she left she said to sunshine, "im sorry your sister isnt here, but you'll  make plenty of friends here that will be there to support you" she said, giving her a slight hug. she walked over to the skateboarder. "so, ya think you could beat me in a race?" she asked him 

A mare, who seems almost unrecognizable, slowly walks into the huge building of what is Canterlot High. She had grogy eyes, and a face that revealed fear and tiredness. She slowly approached into her office, opening the door, and sitting down. 'Ugh..' she thought, 'at this point I'm pretty sure they no longer want me here.. well, time to make another announcement.'

She turned on the mic, and from the speakers a fatigue voice spoke faintly and slurred, "Henmm... Hello students! It 'tis I, Diamondheammaed.... Diamondheart! I'm very.. sorry.. for.. abandoning you all.. um.. basically.. uh.. I'll actually be here to answer questions and I have some scheduled.. events coming soon!

I won't announce them right now, but I will soon!.. Once again, I apologize for my abscence.. I need to learn to be more responsible, and it seems as if we need another vice principal to take over since our other left. Anyway, have a wonderful day, everypony!" She turned off the mic, and went back to work, scheduling some upcoming events. I better get it done right-- or else I'll scare everypony away she thought, encouraging her to wake up more.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@sonicdashie

@

(I'm going to try and jump in spontaniously)

Sketchy walked into the school and looked around the hallways "yup" he said to himself "I'm late.." He walked through the halls looking for his class "I think I missed... First, so I'm guessing I should go to second?" He said to himself rubbing his chin. Sketchy trotted into History class, there were two other ponies sitting in the class talking. He trotted towards them "hey, excuse me... are we meant to be in second period?" He asked.

Edited by Pelate

@@sonicdashie

@

(I'm going to try and jump in spontaniously)

Sketchy walked into the school and looked around the hallways "yup" he said to himself "I'm late.." He walked through the halls looking for his class "I think I missed... First, so I'm guessing I should go to second?" He said to himself rubbing his chin. Sketchy trotted into History class, there were two other ponies sitting in the class talking. He trotted towards them "hey, excuse me... are we meant to be in second period?" He asked.

Dreampuff appeared in the doorway. Having heard Sketchy's question, she giggled and muttered, "Well at least I'm not the only one who's late...."

She trotted over to the other 3 ponies. "I'm Dreampuff. I'm new here. Ummm... is this seat taken? I don't know anypony yet, so..."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(OOC: Sorry, currently in a really bad mood atm so I'm kind of using this to get out what I'm feeling.)

Lightning's head was spinning. He grabbed his board and put his earphones on. He blasted music *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu3xGr-lNVI*and ran out of the class.

He'd been alone in the room only to have 3 ponies suddenly in his face. He didn't even ride his board out he just sprinted. 

As he was running he ran past the nurse's office and stopped. He smashed the door in anger and kept going. (Sorry ;-;@@Midnight_Aurora, @, )

He broke out of the front door and stopped. He breathed heavily and threw his board down. He rubbed his face and picked at the bags under his eyes. He'd just had this wave of confusion hit him. The world was spinning around him, he grabbed his board and sat down on the curb.

All of the bad memories were washing over him. He pulled a beanie out of his bag and put it on.

He breathed and sighed into his hooves.

Edited by Lightning

Chrysteel says, "Excuse me. Somepony is upset. I hope they will let me help them. Can you watch the office for me and tell them I will be right back, Medical business."

Chrysteel Then heads out of the office and follows the emotional distress of the one who hit the door.

She comes out the front if the school and stands near the colt but far enough away that he has his room. She says, "Something bothering you? I am Chrysteel the school nurse."

Dreampuff stood there, stunned at Lightening's abrupt exit. She turned to the other 2 ponies. "What's his problem?"

She sat down and started rummaging through her purse for her lipstick. "Seriously, is he the exception or the rule? Are most ponies nice, or are they.... like that?"

• Brohoof 1

"nah, that's just him, he's always in a bad mood, except i don't know why that just happened :/" she walked back over to her seat and waited for class to class to start by re-creating the miniature tornado on her desk, not with lightning bolts in in this time though

Dreampuff shrugged at this information. "Stallions are weird."

She paused and looked back over at the other stallion in the room. "No offense. I'm sure you're lovely."

She returned to her rummaging, this time more aggressively. A bottle of hoof polish came flying out of her purse and shattered on the floor. "......Oops."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah.. I'm fine."

He was confused at what just happened. He couldn't really believe it. He hadn't had something like that happen to him for a few years.

"I- uh, just needed a breather."

He hung his neck down. He was beginning to feel the exhaustion.

"Yeah, thanks."

He stood up before she could reply and grabbed his board, he walked to the Stallions bathroom and wiped his nose.

He splashed the cold water on his face and stood there for a few minutes. He shook his head and subconsciously rubbed his eye.

He was prone to these sorts of things, almost like panic attacks, just from a traumatic experience.

"Little bro, you really screwed me up big time, eh?" He chuckled. He was talking to himself, how much weirder could this day get?

(edited)

@@Dreampuff

@@sonicdashie

@

Sketchy watched as the stallion suddenly run out of the room abruptly, sketchy raised an eyebrow at the sudden action, he turns his head back to the two mares, and made an awkward look "what on earth was that?" He blurted "I think that's an A+ for first impressions haha" sketchy said sarcastically. He paused "That's actually mean, I'm sorry" he said still grinning.

He heard Dreampuff speak "yeah, I can't argue with that actually, we are super weird... I'm Sketchy by the way"

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

@@Dreampuff

@@sonicdashie

@

Sketchy watched as the stallion suddenly run out of the room abruptly, sketchy raised an eyebrow at the sudden action, he turns his head back to the two mares, and made an awkward look "what on earth was that?" He blurted "I think that's an A+ for first impressions haha" sketchy said sarcastically. He paused "That's actually mean, I'm sorry" he said still grinning.

He heard Dreampuff speak "yeah, I can't argue with that actually, we are super weird... I'm Sketchy by the way"

"Sketchy. Interesting. I do hope that just means you like to draw or something. I hadn't planned on meeting anyone 'sketchy' in the disreputable sense. Again, I do hope I don't offend. I'm just a bit of a walking thesaurus, and in some regions, your name means.... ummm.... forget it. What's the protocol around here for broken glass? I don't want anypony to get hurt...."

@@Dreampuff

Sketchy laughed a bit "nah nah, I know... My full name can be taken in two different ways, but yeah it mean I like to draw" he said "just Call me Sketch" he noticed the broken glass on the floor "uhm, let me get that." He kneeled down and picked up the glass getting some of the content on his hoofs.

• Brohoof 1