Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

Does Equestria as a government spend more on National Defense, or space-related research?

Defiantly the national defense.

Posted Image

Celestia, why are you the most hottest princess I've ever seen?

Because I got it going on ;). And a Princess should always take the best care of herself at all times.

Posted Image

Sorry for taking so much longer to get back to you then everyone else, Celestia. I had some trouble finding you. How are you doing?

It is no problem at all. Really. I have to go through many letters so it is all okay. I am doing fine, yourself?

Posted Image

Celestia what would you do if this came to equestria

Well we could always outflank them due to their lag...probably just defeat them easily due to their lag.

Posted Image

Would you allow the elite striders to serve under you, your highness?

I have no idea what this is.

Posted Image

Does Equestria as a government spend more on National Defense, or silly walks?

Well defense is a must for my citizens, but we do have a University for silly sits.

Posted Image

Silly walks is under discussion.

• Brohoof 2

It is no problem at all. Really. I have to go through many letters so it is all okay. I am doing fine, yourself?

Well, I've cooled down a bit since arriving home but I'm still sweating from my walk and I'm tired because I had to get up at 6:30 to finish a school project, but those are minors and I'm used to being tired with how often I stay up, so I guess I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking.

Does Equestria have as much end-of-the-year crud as Earth? (Exams are really big tests that take 76mins to complete, Culminating Activities are a bunch of big activities worth a big percentage of our mark, and there's all the preparations for culminating and exams)

Well, I've cooled down a bit since arriving home but I'm still sweating from my walk and I'm tired because I had to get up at 6:30 to finish a school project, but those are minors and I'm used to being tired with how often I stay up, so I guess I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking.

Does Equestria have as much end-of-the-year crud as Earth? (Exams are really big tests that take 76mins to complete, Culminating Activities are a bunch of big activities worth a big percentage of our mark, and there's all the preparations for culminating and exams)

Well to answer your question, I can't give you a straight answer. You see, it is all dependant of they pony in specifics. One who desires a specific future may have more preparations and things to prove themselves in. Such as tests or customs, etc.

So for example, a farmer pony may not have as much preparations or skills to build up for what they want to do as say Myself, or any Princess/Prince. Though that doesn't mean what the farmer pony wants to do is any less than what royalty would, it is just to show that everypony is different, and so are the paths we choose, and their requirements.

Posted Image

Can you sing or make music? I would love to hear some from you.

​I think my singing voice is wonderful, Luna disagrees though...Perhaps I'll work on something. I think this is a great idea.

I did recently do a duet with Rarity last weekend.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

*walks in backwards, and in changling form* yo Tia, i saw a funny walking thing, so i decided to moonwalk. But back to buisness, I decided to use my shape shifting to help with major defence of the country.

Where is the nearest magical research facility?

*walks in backwards, and in changling form* yo Tia, i saw a funny walking thing, so i decided to moonwalk. But back to buisness, I decided to use my shape shifting to help with major defence of the country.

Where is the nearest magical research facility?

I am not sure exactly how or why your...shape shifting power is of major defense to Equestria, nor do I understand why you need to find a research facility. Elaborate please. Nor do I enjoy the form you took today, considering recent events I am sure you understand why.

Posted Image

I am not sure exactly how or why your...shape shifting power is of major defense to Equestria, nor do I understand why you need to find a research facility. Elaborate please. Nor do I enjoy the form you took today, considering recent events I am sure you understand why.

Posted Image

my apologies dear Princess, but i intend to only use this shape as a test dummy, i hope that with my stand of pure changling dna, we can find their weakness, and fend them off when need be, same thing if there is a second coming of Discord, not that im saying that the elements will be out of reach or anything like that.

Posted Image

post-3288-0-53880100-1340229606_thumb.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestia, why did you send your sister to the moon for 1000 years? That is not nearly enough time for her to learn her lesson.

what is the ulgyest creature to you in ponyvile?

There aren't any. I love all of the residents in Ponyville. Ponies and donkeys alike. however Diamond Tiara did irritate me in the slightest bit...

Posted Image

post-3288-0-53880100-1340229606_thumb.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestia, why did you send your sister to the moon for 1000 years? That is not nearly enough time for her to learn her lesson.

I sent her there because she was corrupted. There was no lesson to be learned. I just had to deal with the situation. It wasn't her fault for what happened. So everything is fine now.

If you honestly ask me...1000 years was far too long. I deeply missed her for the longest time. Nothing beat the feeling when I saw my little sister again.

Posted Image

Hey mom, what do you think of my new avatar?

You must get your show-offy side from me...;) Mama is proud!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

my apologies dear Princess, but i intend to only use this shape as a test dummy, i hope that with my strand of pure changling dna, we can find their weakness, and fend them off when need be, same thing if there is a second coming of Discord, not that im saying that the elements will be out of reach or anything like that.

you didnt respond, so im going to quote what i said Edited by Staticthor Draconus

you didnt respond, so im going to quote what i said

I am sorry, It didn't have a question. I try to only respond to questions as it is a thread designed for questions. There are a few exceptions from time to time, but I plan to stay true to that decision I made. If you'll notice, I didn't respond to the other ones without questions.

It s just how it is, nothing personal. It keeps the spam on the down low.

Posted Image

ok ill try to rephrase it

My apologies dear Princess, but i intend to only use this shape as a test dummy, i hope that with my strand of pure changling dna, we can find their weakness, and fend them off when need be, same thing if there is a second coming of Discord, not that im saying that the elements will be out of reach or anything like that. So wait a minute, do you actually prefer i take a shape other than this one?

ok ill try to rephrase it

My apologies dear Princess, but i intend to only use this shape as a test dummy, i hope that with my strand of pure changling dna, we can find their weakness, and fend them off when need be, same thing if there is a second coming of Discord, not that im saying that the elements will be out of reach or anything like that. So wait a minute, do you actually prefer i take a shape other than this one?

​Well yes. Not that I am racist or anything, but after the recent attack from Chrysalis and her changelings, ponies would still fear them. Seeing someone who looks like one would not go well with the citizens. They may think they are under attack again or something. Even if you didn't appear hostile, not to mention the ponies wouldn't take kindly to a changeling. At least, not for now.

Posted Image