Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

(edited)

Dear princess, how old are you in comparison to normal pony-age? Are you still an alicorn teen, young adult,etc...?

PS: Your profile picture looks cute :wub:

Well thank you :) As for my age I am well over 1000 years old as you may of known. However Alicorn's bodies grow at a alarmingly slow rate, which is why we look so young. I would say I am in the adult stage for ponies. But well over more grandmother generations you can count. ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia
  • Brohoof 1

H-hey princess... I really like you and I have to ask you this... Am I out of your league? :(

Well my first question I must ask is what type of pony are you? Unicorn, earth etc.

Posted Image

ask molestia....

Oh you!

Posted Image

oh dear celestia what pretty eyes :wub:

unicorn :blush:

Well let me tell you a story. You see over 1000 years ago I fell in love with somepony. That pony was not an alicorn. While Im not a picky or shallow mare when it comes to finding a mate, my only rule since I lost him is to only be with an alicorn.

The reason for that is I would outlive you...I don't mean to sound bad. But it would be for the best for both of us if we weren't romantically involved with each other. It's the worst thing about being an alicorn, seeing all of your friends and lovers move on as you remain all alone. I was lucky enough to have Luna by my side. But those 1000 years I banished her were...deathly lonely.

So that is my answer I regret to inform you. If I wasn't an Alicorn, or you were an alicorn i'd be much more considerate, but I am sure you understand. I would love to stay friends though.

Posted Image

(edited)

Well let me tell you a story. You see over 1000 years ago I fell in love with somepony. That pony was not an alicorn. While Im not a picky or shallow mare when it comes to finding a mate, my only rule since I lost him is to only be with an alicorn.

The reason for that is I would outlive you...I don't mean to sound bad. But it would be for the best for both of us if we weren't romantically involved with each other. It's the worst thing about being an alicorn, seeing all of your friends and lovers move on as you remain all alone. I was lucky enough to have Luna by my side. But those 1000 years I banished her were...deathly lonely.

So that is my answer I regret to inform you. If I wasn't an Alicorn, or you were an alicorn i'd be much more considerate, but I am sure you understand. I would love to stay friends though.

Royally friendzoned. I understand, though....... :(

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 1

Hey your tyrantness, the rock farmers have been wanting to ask about their over taxation, the apple family feels you have put too many restrictions on their trade, and Rainbow dash wants to know why you haven't helped her join the wonderbolts. Sounds like you're doin' good!! B)

Hey your tyrantness, the rock farmers have been wanting to ask about their over taxation, the apple family feels you have put too many restrictions on their trade, and Rainbow dash wants to know why you haven't helped her join the wonderbolts. Sounds like you're doin' good!! B)

Well I haven't put restrictions on their trade. They have their own restrictions as they sell ONLY apple products. If the rock farmers want to talk about the taxes, then can discuss it with me of course, and Rainbow Dash needs to prove herself to them. Me getting her a free pass wont help her at all.

Lastly I am not tyrannical. And yes, I am doing good thank you.

Posted Image

Well I haven't put restrictions on their trade. They have their own restrictions as they sell ONLY apple products. If the rock farmers want to talk about the taxes, then can discuss it with me of course, and Rainbow Dash needs to prove herself to them. Me getting her a free pass wont help her at all.

Lastly I am not tyrannical. And yes, I am doing good thank you.

Posted Image

Oh sillestia, you should know the deadpools just joking! Where's your sense of humor? I think you justtttt might be hangin' 'round luna too much your royaltyness!

(edited)

Oh sillestia, you should know the deadpools just joking! Where's your sense of humor? I think you justtttt might be hangin' 'round luna too much your royaltyness!

I have it with me at all times. One cannot miss a prime opportunity to laugh. But I enjoy all the time I spend with my sister. And she loves it too.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia

Well to be honest Molestia and Trollestia don't exist. I am both of them. "Molestia" is still Celestia, she is...well, just extremely lusty and sexual, where as "Trollestia" is the fun, playful and prankster side of me. and then you have "Celestia" who is formal, proper and what you would expect in a ruler.

They aren't other personalities technically. I only show one side of me for the most part, so when I pull a prank, or get a wee bit sexually aroused/excited it almost feels like a different pony. But in reality, I feel it is best to describe them as the parts of me you never see in action the most. So when I post as "Molestia" or "Trollestia" it is basically just a different form of reacting than the "Princess routine for everything".

The names just kind of make the explanation simpler and easier to understand at times. (Plus the names are just clever and hilarious!) It's just like when Fluttershy stood up to the dragon for her friends. She wasn't "flutterstrong" or anything, she was herself letting a part of her no one sees out.

Here's a chart for you.

Posted Image

So really they are just aspects of me which are brought out at different times. I can't be lusty when dealing with complaints, or be trolling through oppression.

However, the Pinklestia is like my evil chinese twin,

Posted Image

and fans have made a corrupt form similar to what Nightmare Moon was.

Posted Image

I really hope this has clarified any misconceptions or just lack of knowledge when it comes to who I am both physically, emotionally, and mentally.

ALSO!:

I am terribly sorry to inform that the surprise has not been able to be done for today. Planning on how to fix it is underway!

I had our best scientist Derpy, for she is science take a look at the issue, and no luck yet sadly.

Wow. So how long did it take you to write all that?

(edited)

Celestia, what will you do when both you and Luna get to a point of being too old to rule Equextria anymore? Who will be your successor?

Edited by Nikodemos

Wow. So how long did it take you to write all that?

About 6 minutes i think.

Celestia, what will you do when both you and Luna get to a point of being too old to rule Equextria anymore? Who will be your successor?

Celestia, what will you do when both you and Luna get to a point of unable to rule Equextria anymore? Who will be your successor?

Well we are not sure if we are immortal or not. We may stop growing as we reach our "Adult" stage, or we may just have a very very extended lifespan. Though I can't have children, I believe Luna can. So hopefully before that happens she would have successors to the throne. I appreciate your concern and I hope this has helped your concerns.

Posted Image

So do you guys girls only hang out in mornings and evenings? cause it seems Luna is awake at night and you're awake at day.

No we spend the days together as well as the nights. The only reason why we were up at separate aspects of the day was because I spent all day watching over Canterlot, and Luna spend all night looking over Canterlot.

Posted Image

(edited)

I'm heading away for a long trip across several countries for two weeks, what would you like to have as a souvenir?

You don't have you give me anything, though while I know that wont stop you, anything you feel is good will do! I am considering on a small vacation somewhere during this summer...

Posted Image

psssst....

Posted Image

Yes yes yes yes! I love bananas! They are only the best fruit EVER!

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia