Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

It wasn't quite that bad for me but it was already on and a hay of a lot slower than my PC or Mom's Laptop.

Have you ever heard of PewDiePie?

No, who is that?

did you hear the rumors that you have an inner thigh cutey mark

Umm...what? No I've not heard of such rumors.

Posted Image

Hello miss Celestia i am Prince magma but you can just call me magma

Hello Magma.

Can I call you Celly?

Posted Image

Two Questions

1. What happened after you and Princess Luna reunited after the S1 E2 when Princess Luna was defeated with the Element of Harmony?

2. Can you show me a photo of your parents I guess

We embraced in sisterly bonds, and worked on making things much better for us both.

Here is a photo of our parents.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

So miss Celestia how have you been since the changeling invasion in canterlot

Tiring, but fine. Things had to be dealt with due to destruction and panic, but things are good.

Posted Image

That is good to hear when my mother and i heard canterlot was under attack my mother was preparing to send you aid but before i or my guard could get there it was over but if you need any assistance with any thing dont hesitate to send a letter to me i will aid you and canterlot

No, who is that?

Posted Image

PewDiePie is a YouTuber (what we humans call people with active YouTube channels) that does LPs (let's plays which are basically walkthroughs of the games at subject) of multiple horror games and a few comical games.

(A link if you want to check him out)

And the reason I left the above picture is because I wanted to comment on how cute you and Luna were when you were younger.

Now for my question even though I think I might have asked you at a different time; what kind of music do you like?

How good are you at math?

I am pretty good at math, but It bores me so much I can't be bothered with it.

Posted Image

PewDiePie is a YouTuber (what we humans call people with active YouTube channels) that does LPs (let's plays which are basically walkthroughs of the games at subject) of multiple horror games and a few comical games.

(A link if you want to check him out)

And the reason I left the above picture is because I wanted to comment on how cute you and Luna were when you were younger.

Now for my question even though I think I might have asked you at a different time; what kind of music do you like?

I perfer anything over most rap and country. Dubstep is so old, boring, and mostly just the same thing as well. Most times they are the same generic songs worded differently with a different beat/rhythm. However my favorite kinds of music tend to be metal, rock, J-pop, L-rock, Symphonic power, Gothic rock, electronic, instrumental, and some hip-hop.

how do you think the show would be if it was an anime

I assume you mean My Little Pony. Well I wouldn't like it. Ponys don't need anime hair, and the current design theme we have going on for each character works very well and the fans quite enjoy it. I honestly think if ponys were anime'ed up over half of the cute stuff wouldn't be cute. Not to mention as a cartoon, it is best to look like a cartoon, and not an anime. I think the characters would look better as anime humans, and not anime ponys. But as we are ponys, a cartoony feel to us works best imo.

Posted Image

Hi Princess Celestia :) Whatsup?

And could you help me with something? This is wierd but...I still don't fully understand why a pony's flank is referred to as "plot" lol.

Because it is what we love to watch. We all watch mlp for the plot. A well developed plot is the best plot.

Posted Image

Did you ever have an imaginary friend(or even, a tulpa) when you were a filly?

Yes, I did. He was very shy, never came to visit my parents :(.

I perfer anything over most rap and country. Dubstep is so old, boring, and mostly just the same thing as well. Most times they are the same generic songs worded differently with a different beat/rhythm. However my favorite kinds of music tend to be metal, rock, J-pop, L-rock, Symphonic power, Gothic rock, electronic, instrumental, and some hip-hop

Wow that's a lot of genres. I like rap and dubstep a little but I'm just starting to get into it, so there may be a song I don't like that'll turn me off. I also like rock and don't really mind metal. That surprises me about you tbh. Oh! I almost didn't notice electric, I downloaded the two Balloon Party albums and they seem to have a lot of electric in them and because of that I'm just starting to like electric.

How's it been going in Equestria? We have no idea without the show to tell us

So you are attracted to both, mares and colts your highness?

Posted Image

Wow that's a lot of genres. I like rap and dubstep a little but I'm just starting to get into it, so there may be a song I don't like that'll turn me off. I also like rock and don't really mind metal. That surprises me about you tbh. Oh! I almost didn't notice electric, I downloaded the two Balloon Party albums and they seem to have a lot of electric in them and because of that I'm just starting to like electric.

How's it been going in Equestria? We have no idea without the show to tell us

Things in Equestria are going wonderful. We are having a summer festival soon actually. That should be quite a fun event for everypony.

Posted Image

Things in Equestria are going wonderful. We are having a summer festival soon actually. That should be quite a fun event for everypony.

Posted Image

Again, love your choice of picture. Is the Summer Festival the same thing as the Summer Sun Festival or is it a different festival?

do you find it entertaining that i am one of the few still able to resist your ass

Posted Image

Again, love your choice of picture. Is the Summer Festival the same thing as the Summer Sun Festival or is it a different festival?

They are indeed different. The Summer Sun is more ceremonial, and the Summer is just more of a gathering of friends and family for outdoors fun!

Posted Image

its easy for me to resist simply because your not my type, to be completely honest, you nowhere as attractive as the specie i like the most. How does that make you feel?

you sure you want to taunt the ruler of the sun?

post-1283-0-61887600-1342557337_thumb.jpg

its easy for me to resist simply because your not my type, to be completely honest, you nowhere as attractive as the specie i like the most. How does that make you feel?

Yeah, we get that Celestia isn't your type but please do not speak to the princess like that.

Honestly, I don't care if you think I am beautiful or not. I know I am beautiful and i know that beauty; and how people see beauty is all opinionated and specifiic to that one individual.

So really, you make me feel nothing for I am beautiful to myself and to others, Regardless of what you think, And I wouldn't let such petty words even insult or linger in my mind, it means nothing to me.

However, what you said was quite rude. You don't need to come off as a jerk by asking "How does that make you feel?" after asking that I am not loved/pretty. You are much better than that, and you disappoint me.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Prime: sheesh, all im doing is playing along with her, this is a game we've been doing for a while, no need to be so stingy

@Tia: i never said i didnt find you beautiful

Edited by Staticthor Draconus