Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

(edited)

I have various hobbies and interests...but to relax I drink from juice boxes!

bdzg2wtkffjy3b2pcnma.jpeg

Sounds nice, though I prefer a relaxing bath myself. Do you have a nice pool or spa at the castle?

If yes, are castle-employees allowed to use them?

Edited by Wildcard

(edited)

Well, I can't help that I was born this way!

Dorry to say, but that is not my problem, your kind is a threat to Equestria, I couldn't risk it.

mlfw582_celestia%20what%20look.png

Sounds nice, though I prefer a relaxing bath myself. Do you have a nice pool or spa at the castle?

If yes, are castle-employees allowed to use them?

There is the Palace pool chambers which are open to the public every 2nd day.

f61fa81f741e19cbf6ceb44223f264fb.jpg?134

Edited by Hayzelestia

There is the Palace pool chambers which are open to the public every 2nd day.

img-1336728-2-f61fa81f741e19cbf6ceb44223

Sounds awesome! I have to check them out later. :)

And uhm...are there any job offers here at the castle? I am searching for quite a time now and I would totally like to work here, wherever needed.

Sounds awesome! I have to check them out later. smile.png

And uhm...are there any job offers here at the castle? I am searching for quite a time now and I would totally like to work here, wherever needed.

Depends, what are you looking for?

mlfw2205-celestia___happy_by_santafer-d4

Depends, what are you looking for?

mlfw2205-celestia___happy_by_santafer-d4

I didn't have anything specific in mind. A job with included meals and a room for accomodation would be nice. Then I would be able to move out of my apartment that I can hardly afford since my flying career and my last job didn't went...as expected *looks at the ground a bit ashamed*

Anyways I have finished high school and can speak Equestrian as well as Germane. Other than that I am quite fit and a decent flyer. *smiles*

Hi Celestia. Glad to have you back. It has been too long.

I guess I want to get something off my chest...when I was a little foal, I used to have a "little foal crush" on you. I thought you were the best thing in the world at the time. I just thought I'd let that out.

Anyway....how are you? :)

(edited)

Does "citizens" include tourists?

If the tourists are validated as who they are then yes. The changeling removal procedure still is in effect, as they tend to be a threat.

princess_celestia_s_royal_duties_by_jord

I didn't have anything specific in mind. A job with included meals and a room for accomodation would be nice. Then I would be able to move out of my apartment that I can hardly afford since my flying career and my last job didn't went...as expected *looks at the ground a bit ashamed*

Anyways I have finished high school and can speak Equestrian as well as Germane. Other than that I am quite fit and a decent flyer. *smiles*

Perhaps I could have you placed in one of the hourly arial patrol shifts. I'll look into it.

princess_celestia_sitting_down_by_90sigm

Hi Celestia. Glad to have you back. It has been too long.

I guess I want to get something off my chest...when I was a little foal, I used to have a "little foal crush" on you. I thought you were the best thing in the world at the time. I just thought I'd let that out.

Anyway....how are you? smile.png

I am good, thanks for asking! I am happy to be back.

sitting_princess_by_sparkponies-d4xovud.

Edited by Hayzelestia

Perhaps I could have you placed in one of the hourly arial patrol shifts. I'll look into it.

Arial patrol sounds awesome! That would be sooo nice of you

*hugs celestia*

What would my working hours be? :)

this thread seems to be doing well, as usual, so whats on the royal agenda as of late

For the rest of the week I am tending to some extended family members (dog-sitting) and my normal schedual will be interupted. Sorry for the inconveinance.

• 2 weeks later...

this is something that bugged me for a long time Celestia. Ok now there is a statue of Nightmare Moon out in the woods that every year they make a canday offerings to ever nightmare night and luan  was locked up for 1,000 years. So who started the candy offering thing and who was eatting the candy letf at the Nightmare Moon statue? I  found online that you  Celestia  Princess Celestia loves cake and sweets so did you  start that as a way to get free candy?

• 1 year later...

So Celestia, have you ever thought of investing time and resources into better weapons, armor and advanced technologies. I mean your military is a bit crap, no offense, even with your relatively small military these technologies would make up for your lackluster military strength. This would definitely help your military fend off attacks that seem to happen often :/