The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for breaking the throne

Edited by thesteampunkninja

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

Banned because I manned the hand of a dead man when I rhymed and died of being so "fly" as thy would call it in the pocket of those who shock it it being originality with no formality in the land of the banned game which is full of those who are lame by portraying and slayin' the thought of one who lost her identity named derpy.

I flew around canterlot for a bit then, I fell into a pot of Zecora's stew that she sent in. So, I went to go find a tent, which was money well spent! Since I was still wet from falling in the stew, I went to find a towel set. It cost 10 bits, MUFFIN!!!! THE END LALALALA So you're banned

Edited by Princess-Derpy

Banned because you LALALA which doesn't make me HAHAHA now I feel like a parasprite, wait no that's my member group... oh right. You fell into Zecoras stew and it gave rhyming powers to you, then just now you fell in again and you're as talented as one of AJ's hens.   

NO I can't stop myself from rhyming, soon with someone else I may end up fighting I'm acting like a real plot hole I'll dive into the pot, and my breath I shall hold. *dives into Zecora's pot* YAY NO MORE RHYMING FOR ME!

Banned for repeated offence

Edited by thesteampunkninja

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!