The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because COURT ADJOURNED!

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because I am invoking the Right of Conscription. They are with me and the rest of the Grey Wardens now.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because I fire a fireball at the car, causing it to explode.

(edited)

Banned because I jumped out of the car before it exploded and to another car on the road, and I jack it. But then I cast a spell, making it unable to be destroyed, and jacked again. I then drive fast away.

Edited by ÷Zero

Banned because you're orange.

post-13377-0-22116600-1374455010.png

"The most horrible kind of ignorance is to have an opinion on an experience that you have never experienced."

"Get off your high horse and give her a hug."

Banned because I cast a blizzards spell, freezing the car in a solid chunk of ice.

Banned because I counter your instakill spell and bounce it back at you.

Banned because I send a bolt of crackling electricity at the car, shorting out the electronics.

Banned for being a muffin.

post-13377-0-22116600-1374455010.png

"The most horrible kind of ignorance is to have an opinion on an experience that you have never experienced."

"Get off your high horse and give her a hug."

Banned for interrupting this duel.