The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned because cats are cool

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned because i strapped myself to my lookout position

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because... [incoming call.]

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

banned because... Friendship Is Magic

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because... Do you read me...

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned because...

Love and Tolerance,

Tolerating the bullies, and loving the friends.

Filling your words with love, and Tolerating other’s words,

Even a little tolerance can show love, and a little love can show tolerance,

loving the Bronies, tolerating the haters,

Loving Tolerance, Tolerating Love,

Loving those who Tolerate you, and Tolerating those who love you

That is true Love, and true Tolerance

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because... Had you retrieve your equipment...

f40kn7.png

banned because i did

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because i can hide

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because... Good... you got your equipment back.

f40kn7.png

banned because i lost my apprentice

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because ha ha, apprentce hazing

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because apprentices shouldnt hit their teacher with ban hammers

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because you are mean

BazzarLarry2.gif

Bammed cuz

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif