The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned cuz Swag batta batta Swag

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned cuz i am a robot, i dont feel pain

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned cuz you arent Rainblow hash no more, so you lack my respect :P

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz swag

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for arguing with the supreme Flashdrive

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz they probably ate the boy and probed the pizza

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz that pizza had so much value

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because I paid five hundred dollars for that pizza because it had gold encrusted pepperonis and came with a free DVD called "Pizza Palace Palooza" which is two hours of nothing but hot women in bikinis devouring pizzas while dancing to "Careless Whisper".

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

banned because i get mine from freddy fazbear's pizza

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because I tried the pizza there once but found an eyeball in my pizza so I stopped going.

Oh yeah and because I saw red stains all over some of the animatronics but I'm sure it was just pizza sauce or something.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

i like to go there at night and eat pizza in the kitchen

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz cuz banned

banned cuz cuz banned

BazzarLarry2.gif