The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned 'cause order it. And nothing under my rule disobeys my orders! In others words, you are not banned, since I've got no subjects... One day...

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Banned since I never said that I believed I was special or unique, but I'm pretty sure many people(And/or things) would like to believe that they are just for the sake that it makes them happy. Also, you are absolutely right in a weird way, but still wrong in another.

I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

banned because my buyer needs my help

2015-02-17.jpg

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned cuz that was 7234895729347528930457.3

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because why Decimals? Come on, you know they're like cousins to me! Well, you don't, but now you do!

Ah, back to the classic.

banned for having best punctuation

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned cause that is one of the best punctuations. I mean , ? are still obviously Superior. How would you get by life without asking questions to receive answers to your questions?!(Shaddup, doesn't count) Impossible, I Say!

Ah, back to the classic.

banned cuz waffle

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for not knowing the art

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz i see fire, inside the mountain

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because I like my fire outside the mountain.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

banned because if the fire leaves the mountain, the wind'll blow it out

BazzarLarry2.gif