The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for reminding me of something, starting the torture i long ago thought i had enough of, and would never endure again...

"Narwhals, Narwhals, Swimming in the ocean, Causing a Commotion, Cause they are so awesome..."

...I hate you

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

banned

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned for seemingly banning for no reason. Unban cause i dont really care about that. Oh, and Banned.

I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

banned for banning

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for being a changeling, mingling within the pony social structure, causing confusion and disorganization wherever you inhabit. Your race is not tolerated here. You should not have left the dark crevice in Tartrus in which you crawled out of in the first place. Begone! I cast you out! You shall not post! Your reign of false knowledge is over!

Edited by EnderPrince

Dakon, Frank, Simon, Holly

Nothing is eternal, for everything has a beginning, and as such, everything has an end.

banned for calling me simply a wolf

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz you ninja'd :ph34r:

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned cause- DID SOMEONE SAY NINJA!?! WHERE ARE THEY! SHOW THEM TO ME SO THAT THEY MAY SUFFER ETERNAL TORTURE BY THE LOST SOULS THAT ENDLESSLY AND AIMLESSLY WANDER IN THE PLANE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH!

*Cough* Sorry, got carried away there. i just really hate ninjas. Bad experienes. Anyway, Nevermind all that, carry on.

Ah, back to the classic.

banned cuz i got called a banning noob :(

BazzarLarry2.gif

Unbanned cause i dont believe you are. Now please stop showing crying Fluttershys. Its making me uncomfortable.

Ah, back to the classic.

banned for not crying fluttershys

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for banning me for not crying Fluttershys... How would that even work? Would each tear i shed be replaced by a Fluttershy? If so, i would not want to cry in my entire life. Seeing a crying Fluttershy is one thing, but crying Fluttershys yourself is something else entirely, especially if they are crying too, not to mention having full-grown yellow pegasus ponies falling down from my eyes when i shed tears. Woah, do i not want to be in that predicament.

Ah, back to the classic.

banned cuz i want a fluttershy

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned cause i want a Pinkie Pie. Or a Luna. Nah, i want both. Then boredom would never be able to strike me again! (Actually hope its Luna a bit more. Would love to speak a little ancient times. Also, Thy fun will be doubled)

Double-ban fo Ninja'ing me! 

Edited by Lord Bradley

Ah, back to the classic.

banned because pinkie pie should be second in command in the New Lunar Republic

BazzarLarry2.gif

Unban cause i totally agree! Though Overlord Pinkie deserves more, im sure she'll be fine with being #2.

Edited by Lord Bradley

Ah, back to the classic.

baned

BazzarLarry2.gif