The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i will NEVER stop being a pony fan! Ponies are one of my most favorite things EVER now :D

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Unbanned as I'm been always active on this Forums unless it would be eating and sleeping.

Next Poster is banned from being a Ninja and brohoofing my Post while I editing.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Banned cuz the pony fandom is THE best fandom i've found online. Its filled with nice, girly people, like me :) Mostly male, but thats okay too XD

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz i don't see whats wrong with being girly. But i also have been rather sheltered all my life so i'm like the most innocent person ever....lol

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned because I too was once in an ivory tower :V
Also, I never said there was anything wrong with girly.
Just that I wasn't :P

Banned because I'm not girly. XD

Banned for not being pony enough, lol

• Brohoof 2

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Unbanned for saying theres nothing wrong with being girly :)

....though, honestly, i've met SO many people who AREN'T girly online, i've grown to think being girly may be a bad thing.

EDIT: AGAIN, thank you :D

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for confusing my head off.
I don't know what you're thanking me(?) for, and
I didn't say there was nothing wrong with being girly :P

Double banned for being a squirrel, because I feel like it.

• Brohoof 1

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Banned cuz oh well. I like doing girly things, they're fun :D

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for girly girling the girl's thread of girlness.

With your girls.

And girl.

:P

Banned cuz actually i don't have many friends off the internet i've been homeschooled and my 'circle' of friends right now is my plushies XD my best friend now being my rarity plushie :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause we're all hermits. That's why we're on this website.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned for being a hermit.

Wait... /bans self :V

Banned cuz i did have friends as a kid they were my neighbers but they all moved away and didn't keep in touch :/

One was super girly and liked cute things like me though. I miss her. we used to do make overs :D

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i don't understand but i think i want to stop posting now just to be safe cuz you're kinda scaring me now o_O;;;

EDIT: Oh hi zach sorry i ment the poster above you lol

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause the truth hurts like a swift kick in the ass.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned for being a meanie i'm going now bye bye toodles

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".