The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i like ponies and rainbows and i don't care if anyone tells me its bad cuz i think its great to like that stuff :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Unbanned cuz i'm glad people on this forum like ponies and rainbows :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned for being too positive. Go read some Ray Bradbury!

Banned cuz i refuse to be negative. I'm an aspie, so whenever i get unhappy, it goes WAY too far. I'm trying to get off medications now....

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for making me look up what an Aspie is.
Chry Banned for Beating me to the ban,

And PR re-banned for not taking the 16 personalities test to learn more about your psyche :V
Or at least whatever it is you're like right now lol

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Spanned for not knowing what the person above is.

Banned for being too positive. Go read some Ray Bradbury!

Crammed for making me have to look up who that is.

Banned cuz i refuse to be negative. I'm an aspie, so whenever i get unhappy, it goes WAY too far. I'm trying to get off medications now....

I'm an aspie, too.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Unbanned cuz it can be hard to be an aspie. everything around you can be very confusing. And stereo types can be even more scary to deal with. I admire all aspies.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Spanned for not knowing what the person above is.

Crammed for making me have to look up who that is.

I'm an aspie, too.

Dude, how can you not know who Ray Bradbury is?? XD

Also, you have Captain Cold as your profile pic. That's awesome.

Anyways, whoever posted next, you're banned. I dunno why, because I likely haven't seen your last ban post yet, but you are. ;)

• Brohoof 1

DC74CEE5-9A63-4A00-8100-A23FBA77FE23.png.b27ca7210c2e2698d6fa36c16608fda7.png

*Signature by @Kyoshi*

Banned cuz its interesting how many fellow aspies i'm meeting today :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for not singing the art of the dress while posting LOL

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i don't eat many sweets. I'm allergiac to sugar, pretty much XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".