The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because there aren't any. :nom:

Just now, Concerned Bystander said:

Banned for thinking more slimes are necessary.

Unbanned because... Welcome. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

7 hours ago, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not becoming a slime. :3

banned because as if..

discorbo.jpg.194d9f2495256f99cac6251ff214083f.jpg.dddf591e356d462ecf37bfb513b9d0bf.jpg

@Kitty_Cat banned for not being the gobo slime. 

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Banned because everything is art, as long it had a title, or a price. :P

Edited by Hierok

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

Banned because it is. :3

Just now, Flutterstep said:

Unbanned

un-banned for this is a descripttion of apple products...

Fucking piece of usless fuckin' shit and made from the shit of the fuckin' sweatshop workers is China and Counter productive pieces of futile shit!

5 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

un-banned for this is a descripttion of apple products...

Fucking piece of usless fuckin' shit and made from the shit of the fuckin' sweatshop workers is China and Counter productive pieces of futile shit!

Banned for excessive profanity without asterisks.  Should have been 'a**ple'.

• Brohoof 1

qDMpMKO.jpg

Banned for not having joined yet!

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Banned for joining 

Banned for letting people have fun.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kitty_Cat said:

Banned for not being a slime

( @The_Gobo Hey may I have a slime template plz? I wanna make me own slime! :3)

Banned for not checking my profile page :3
I took @meme's suggestion, there's a link that goes to a googledrive where you can find all that I have

...up to like two months ago ^^;

Self-banned for not updating it :V

• Brohoof 1

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Just now, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not checking my profile page :3
I took @meme's suggestion, there's a link that goes to a googledrive where you can find all that I have

...up to like two months ago ^^;

Self-banned for not updating it :V

Banned for punishing yourself. :derp:

• Brohoof 1