The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because there’s only been seven new posts since my last visit. I realize this is a team effort and it’s wrong to pin it all on you.  But unfortunately I can only ban the most recent poster so you’ve got to go. Bye. 

16 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Banned because there’s only been seven new posts since my last visit. I realize this is a team effort and it’s wrong to pin it all on you.  But unfortunately I can only ban the most recent poster so you’ve got to go. Bye. 

Banned because it would be completely inappropriate for me to post twice, as I would be banning myself. Therefore it is YOUR fault for not posting after me faster, and thus giving me an opportunity to post again.

16 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

You just did

Not banned because you are right :)

16 hours ago, Wingnut said:

I don’t want to ban you again, but nobody else is posting here.  

Banned because banning a previous poster is what the game is about (although you can always ban more than one if you want to)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Banned because there’s more science in flying than THAT

Banned because pegasi literally use magic to fly; there isn't much science involved.

Edited by CypherHoof

(edited)
30 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because pegasi literally use magic to fly; there isn't much science involved.

Banned because principles of how air pressure is manipulated for aviation do not involve magic

Edited by Eren Jaeger

10 minutes ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Banned because principles of how air pressure is manipulated for aviation do not involve magic

Banned because a pegasus pony's tiny wings couldn't even lift their own weight, never mind a fully laiden moving truck...

On 2021-04-01 at 5:20 PM, CypherHoof said:

Banned because that's what pegasi do....

Not in FIM's universe... Which likely operates under different laws of physics. to our own.. So banned for assuming our universe's physics apply to their universe.

14 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Not in FIM's universe... Which likely operates under different laws of physics. to our own.. So banned for assuming our universe's physics apply to their universe.

Banned because we know (due to Tirek) that pegasi use magic to fly, and given AJ bucks trees, we know gravity works there, so...?

(also, banned for not banning)

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because we know (due to Tirek) that pegasi use magic to fly, and given AJ bucks trees, we know gravity works there, so...?

Banned because there is a video on this proving that FIM's universe does not use the same identical laws of physics that we have IRL: 

49 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned becauase I did ban you:  

15 hours ago, Nsxile said:

And banned for not reading my post fully. :sunbutt:

5 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because there is a video on this proving that FIM's universe does not use the same identical laws of physics that we have IRL: 

I disagree with most of the conclusions here. Physics are fine in the MLP universe, just the ponies tend to ignore them because magic.

Dashie can accelerate at 11G because ponies are basically made of rubber and stretch easily; this can be seen as Dashie reaches rainboom speed and she spagettifies, when twi gets smashed by a door, and so forth.

Dashie can also generate a mach cone as she passes mach 2 or so, because most pegasi can fly faster than mach 1; that the rainboom happens around mach 5 isn't a surprise really.

Pegasus ponies make themselves lighter so that their otherwise weak wings can push them reasonably fast; if you assume that pegasus ponies are magically lighter than they look, the seasaw and butterfly math works,

So... banned for supporting bad assumptions about magical flying talking ponies.

5 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Banned becauase I did ban you:  

And banned for not reading my post fully. :sunbutt:

Ok, my bad - unbanned because I didn't read your post properly

• Brohoof 1