The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because I ate Trixie.

the Great and Delicious Trixie...

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

(edited)

Banned for raping Trixie!!

Edited by Status Update

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned for accusing me of a crime i didn't commit!

(That's a lie)

Banned cuz i admit it!

(i bucked Trixie!)

Banned because METEOR SWARM!!!!

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because Protect.

Banned cuz I OBJECT! , your honor!!

(edited)

Banned because objection overruled.

Edited by Questioner

Banned cuz that is irrelevant to the case at hoof!

Banned for going AFK.

Banned cuz i would if i could!

Banned because I don't like TF2. I never got the hang of it.

Banned cuz me neither!

Banned because its the team element I dislike. I prefer going it alone.

Banned cuz no it's not!

(especially when you suck at FPS!)